All Comments on 'Den of Iniquity Ch. 04'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good lord

how am i supposed to go to work now?

christy17christy17about 20 years ago
Wow!

Sir Nathan you've done it again. Just when I was wondering if we were ever going to see the next chapter of this story you came through. You write so well as has been said before, this would make a great short story and really should be published. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good point about the nature of subs in the real

Good point about the nature of subs in the real world most are in postions of power and authority...be it even small ones..Thank you for taking time and effort to write this piece..

Tripwire

Mo chailin ruaMo chailin ruaabout 20 years ago
most enjoyable

++curtseys deeply++

Nathan Sir, every chapter is better than the last. i don't think there was any part in this one that didn't delight. and i do so long to pay another visit to the club. ++blushes++ better yet, have Them visit and feel inspired...

Bravo, dear Sir.

pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well said!

i gave it a 5 Sir, because it made me really horney and i couldn't stop sticking my fingers in myself and i don't usually vote

ok i'm bad but people who give it a one are just stupid

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done!

Absolutely wonderful Nathan Sir am now eagerly anticipating Chapter 5...

...Soolee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

This left me lusting for more.....hurry up and write chapter 5....i need my fix!!!

rainbow_carnagerainbow_carnageabout 20 years ago
What a read...

wonderfully written Sir nathan, we all agree and eagerly await more work from you.

*tips her hat*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Heavens!!!

Chapters 3 and 4 even better that the last two, how do you do it, fantastic, thanks again.

E-NymphE-Nymphover 19 years ago
wow

I must admit that I am a woman who loves raunch but aside from that, this turned me on a great deal. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fuck!

I'm sorry, that was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow wow wow

all i have to say is can i have another chapter Sir grins

wow love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellently paced!

A very nice piece of true D/Es erotica! I must admit to going back and forth as to which direction I was hoping Rodger would go. Half of me wanted him to become a sub, and part of me thought he would, considering the women at his office! But I'm so thrilled at the way you decided to play him as a Dom! In making him a novice, we get to see his transformation from an easy going nice guy...into a COMMANDING dom...at least I hope that's where your taking us in this fantastic tale! Now excuse me ... there are more chapters I must get too! and Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent!

joodlejoodleabout 12 years ago
wow

I really didn't think I was going to care for this series after seeing the description, but there is a realism to this. It helps me believe that fantasy can be reality and that there is nothing wrong with it. It rationalizes this nature that is buried in some people. I love it love it love it! I would say its hardly raunchy... sophisticated and civilized intense erotica.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Talk about being worked up for a story! Always pleasing, SN

-a

TsubasaCatTsubasaCatalmost 11 years ago
Oh my gosh...

This chapter had my heart racing. Loved it!! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That did it for me.

boots444boots444over 5 years ago
Ogling Oafs

I am an admirer of your literary skills but need take personal offense at what is really but a minor part of your plot: I have forty years military service, mostly ‘Special Ops.’, seven years federal police work; I’ve worked security and know ‘Secret Service’ guys who worked for the Clintons and Reagans. We are not ‘Oafs’ who would ‘Ogle the girls’ or disrespect the lifestyle. Most of us are professionals and take great pride in the subtle and discreet practice of our chosen trade.

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous