All Comments on 'Principles'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Selena DownSelena Downabout 20 years ago
Not at all sexy

I'm sorry, but having kids PERIOD is a dumb idea. You sound like you don't mind wasting your life DOING NOTHING but spitting out kids so your hubby can go to work. You are a disgrace to the modern woman. In real life, have 2 or 3, if you must, then get fixed! Your story was disgusting. I have never met a man who LOVED having a fat, gross pregnant wife almost as long as he's been married to her. So as a final comment for this story, don't quit your day job--oh wait, I forgot, you don't have one.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Funny story up untill his & her cheating !

Story was entertaining and kind of funny up until the cheating part. I agree with the statements of the previous

commenter. The last statement about him getting all those girls pregnant totally ruined the story. Too bad!

sexmate

Dirt ManDirt Manabout 20 years ago
Great Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this whimsical story, and the ending was superb.

As Always

I Am the

Dirt Man

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Sorry but the cheating killed it.

Sorry but the cheating and having the brother's baby killed it for me. I was decent up until that point the one event killed the entire thing. Not only does she not regret having sex with her husbands brother but tries to make the husband believe it's his by having sex with him as soon as he comes back and doesn't even bother to tell him. The brother as well, knowing it's his brother's wife doesn't even care that he does this to his brother.

I don't think I've ever given a story a 0 rating before but this one has earned it.

There is no way this should go in the romance section. Where is the romance? Romance stories from what I've experienced isn't suppose to have cuckolding or cheating where the two people are suppose to care and love each other. I've skimmed some of othe other stories you wrote after checking this one out and before commenting. It seems cuckolding is a common theme for your stories or cheating without getting caught. Had I checked that out first I should have known you would slip on into a "romance" story. The suppose cheating by the husband or the hinting at the very end as well kills things too.

I'll be sure to stay away from your stories from now on. Live and learn I guess.

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaover 18 years ago
Liked the love, hated the cheating!

The sex with the brother killed my mood. It would have been better without it. Overall however, a fine effort.

Eli is ComingEli is Comingover 17 years ago
Well done!

I keep coming back to this story and I love it more every time. Cheating bothered me at first but how many ways can she get pregnant with such a principled and determined husband? It's amazing how well she stretched it out as it is.

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 17 years ago
On A Cloud, & Then Fell Through ...

Hi Vargas, As I was reading this, I was on an absolute cloud of pleasure and appreciation. Loved the humour. Then you totally blew it with the affair. For two such deeply in love people, knocking up the staff and bonking the b-in-law failed abysmally. If you write a really GOOD story, your readers WILL identify with the characters, and they WILL be offended when the characters are stupid, or act out of character or whatever! As for the commentator below who talks of 25% of stories in Lit having infidelity - maybe, but not in this section. I am sorry you did this. Ruined an excellent story. Regards, Michael.

LifesLoverLifesLoverover 16 years ago
All Right

As a general rule I'm not really into cheating. If the two parties are okay with it then fine but you shouldn't really be married. To the person who said that having 10 kids is disgusting- get a life. Some people like having a lot of kids. Just becuase you don't doesn't mean that you need to shove your beliefs up other's asses. There is nothing wrong being fat either. The write up said she keeps having kids. If you don't like multiple pregnancies than you shouldn't have read it. To the author- for the people to have loved each other so much it doesn't seem right for them both to have affairs. It also doesn't seem plausible that she doesn't just tell him right in the beginning that she likes kids. I can't see why she isn't at all guilty for cheating on her husband. I'm sorry but do better next time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a great story written by a great author

I don't see anything to get upset about, the way some readers have noted they are, by the cheating and pregnancy of the main character. If the husband would have been taking care of business at home, she wouldn't have cheated on him. Her husband would have to be a stone-head not to know that she is an oversexed, and wanting woman,who enjoys having sex many times a day. What a wonderful wife to have, even if she does get pregnant at the drop of the hat. If that's all the husband had to worry about, then he should think of himself as a very lucky man, and get a vasectomy....Rich

Eli is ComingEli is Comingabout 15 years ago
Influence

The sexual themes in this story bear a lot of resemblance to Robert Heinlein novels like Us, The Living, Stranger in a Strange Land, and others. His women are VERY feminine and absolutely love having or giving their important men children, often disregarding paternity. The protagonist has a cuckold child and her husband fools around with the help but she doesn't mind because he gives her plenty. I never get tired of reading this story.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Ever heard of a Vasectomy?????

Yeah, real smart guy....rolls eyes

Amanda

SingingSirenSingingSirenover 12 years ago
yeah right

like any mid 30s guy will get a Vasectomy... it makes him feel like hes not a stud

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckolding

Nearly lost me with the cuckolding when just a bit ago it was "like newlyweds".

More detail in the sex would be good. But beyond that it's a good piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous