All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 02'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jaggers0053jaggers0053about 20 years ago
lotsa potential!

story has a lot of potential. could go many ways. pretty well written without a lot of four letter words used as filler.

so far looking like a good story.eagerly awaiting chapter three!

don

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Lotsa potential alright

The husband can become an even wimpier excuse for a man.

Real potential, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wimp Husband ?

Very nice story,not all men who enjoy watching there wife with other men are wimps.Some folks enjoy this sort of thing.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Yep - that's correct anon

and not all people who steal are thieves either!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon 3/7

You disprove your own point.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
So dear wifey

How about we try a fucking go fund me page first before you permanently emotionally scar any future kids you may have with someone else besides your ex husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
schwanze...

Is that German for 'stupidly responds to 15 year old comments'?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
It’s German

For anons are mostly pussies

green117green117about 5 years ago
@Schwanze1

Go Fund Me started in 2010, the story was from 2004.

The story, if you read the subtitle text, is about making difficult decisions - trying to avoid that is mentioned in the last few paragraphs... and heightens the ironic nature of the question.

You are being silly.

Green-something

(isn't schwanze more Yiddish than German?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Not So Formal Interview!

Great second chapter: both my wife and I enjoyed it. The interview / inspection scene with the husband present was ridiculously hot. For us husbands, it’s both erotic and emasculating to watch the love of our life, strip off and audition, for a porn producer!

I remember when my wife and I were newlyweds and her father's business hit a bump. They needed cash very quickly. So, without telling her family, she decided to do some porn shoots. I had my reservations about it, but she was determined. So, I accompanied her to the initial interview.

Once we were in the producer’s office, he told me, “I’m so happy when the husbands come along. Its important, for all of us, that you’re on board if she is hired. In fact, you can help me with her interview.” The producer was courteous and after some small talk we both relaxed.

Then, he said to me, "I’m sure you know what is required. Let’s jump right into the interview.” I nodded my agreement and he continued, “Please tell her to present her luscious breasts to me for inspection!" I gulped hard and told her to do so. She also gulped hard and responded to him, “Well, I guess its okay since my husband told me to!”

So, she removed her lacey bra, threw her shoulders back, and cupped her breasts with her hands. Then, she smiled at me and shoved them toward him. He began teasing her firm breasts with his tongue and looked up into her eyes for her reaction. He and I could both see her eyes light up with desire. So, he then began to suck and lick her breasts. Much to both of our surprise, she released her hands from her breasts, and grabbed his head to hold him in close to her bosom!

Her face and chest were flushed red, with excitement. I immediately got a hard on. When she saw that, she smirked at me. And she told the producer, “Look at my husband. We haven’t even started the cameras rolling, and he’s enjoying the show!” He looked at the tent in my trousers with approval.

Then, he turned her around to face me. Embracing her from behind, he cupped her breasts with his hands. He stared right at me and said, “Now, hubby, tell me where her erogenous zones are and what she likes.” I looked right into her eyes and, as if I was betraying her, said, “Well, first she goes wild when I nuzzle and kiss her neck, just under the ear lobes. Also, she likes her areolas pinched and her nipples tweaked!” He gently began on her neck, and her breathing became ragged.

When he began working on her breasts she groaned and even extended both her arms above her head. Then, she dropped them down backwards to pull his head in close - next to hers. Then, he whispered in her ear, loud enough for me to hear, “Now, tell your husband to get down on his knees, drop your panties, and lick your tight little snatch!”

She was learning fast and said, “Go ahead, hubby, get me ready for the next part of the interview!” She spread her legs wide apart and lewdly hunched her hips forward toward me. She leaned back into him.

So, there I was, down on my knees, sticking my tongue in my wife’s pussy, getting her ready to be “test driven” by the producer!” He told me it was okay to unzip and whack so, I did.

He then turned her head and began to kiss her and said, “In acting, you need to surrender to the role you are playing. While your husband licks you; give me all your lust!” She did, as she passionately kissed him back and even more of her cunt juices spilled out onto my face.

Soon, he bent her over the overstuffed chair that she had been sitting in. I sat back down in my chair, leaned over, looked her right in the eyes, and then gave her an innocent peck on the check. She gave me a wry smile. We heard him unzip, his pants dropped to the floor, and he slid his huge cock up and down her pussy lips a few times. She smiled at me again, this time with delight. I nodded an “okay” to him.

Even though his cock was “porn star size” it slid in easily, little by little, into her dripping cunt. She had three mini orgasms before he even got it worked all the way in her. It was awesome to watch; I had never been able to give her a vaginal orgasm before!

As he began fucking her, he said, “Now, tell your husband where you want him right now!” She motioned for me to kneel down, in front of her, and hold her while he drilled her from behind.

It was awesome to watch my wife, face-to-face, as she was transformed into a very eager porn actress!”

Great story. We will read the next chapters right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon 9/10/20 nope

"For us husbands it's erotic..."

Stop right there, you can not speak on my behalf. Exactly the same goes for myself, I can't say you don't find erotic watching your wife undress or perform sexual acts with another person.

In my case, this situation and my wife decision would mean the end of our relationship. And just to clear the air, I have a extremely high level of empathy and compassion. Accredited by professionals. Facing roughly the same situation I had to choose between agreeing to something that would probably cost my life and give some chance of surviving to a loved one or by inaction let someone else die. I'm alive now so you can guess my choice. Due to my life experiences there was no other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

petes lame ,should have got a blow job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous