All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 01'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please.

This has the makings of an utterly superb story, you have to finush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, please finish it. This is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more!

Please write more on this storyline!

chyguychyguyover 19 years ago
Whew!!

Fantastic writing! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

very good more of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
?

First of all, "Yeah, right." Okay, now that's out of my system... What's with giving away the whole story in the first chapter? Why would I then bother reading the rest of it? Upside is you won't get any more crappy votes from me for the rest of your chapters. Your writing just isn't good enough to make me want to read them. The idea for this story is utterly implausible, and there is zero background or motivation for this girl to act in the way she did. What's more, the girl's a PA for multimillionaires. And she "didn't make the connection"? What, is she braindead? And it's not just her! The place is full of them! Braindead mindless discarded PA's. This is braindead mindless stroke material. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to reading more!

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachalmost 14 years ago

I thought it was great... and I want to know - what's wrong with stroke material? Yeah, exactly.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

such a mean bitch deserves whats cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant story

A lovely story into the mentality of submission. Does whore 94 become a real slave for her owners? Or is she only bound by her own desires to submit and serve? The very real whips and chains perhaps contain her or inhibit any desire to "escape". Love the way she serves her "replacement". More please, she deserves to be auctioned, a new car for Nicola, and a new owner for #94.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wishin it Were Me

As i read this story i was wishing it was me she wa serving. Kissing my feet and utimatly licking my vag

ina and bringing me to a beautiful climax.

ifryifryover 4 years ago
Love it

Whore 94 is one of earliest favorites. As I read it I see myself as the whore wanting to be used and humiliated. Makes me wish I had three holes too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think I’m with Anon of 12/06/04

This woman must be dumber than a bag of rocks, you don’t get to be a PA unless you’re bloody brilliant unless of course this guy has 2 PAs and she the display model.

She didn’t walk into the place already drunk, although she was stupid enough to agree to the bullshit ‘dress code’ then being told they’re going for a (supposed) business lunch seeing naked and semi naked women there is a test she failed spectacularly or in the eyes of her boss she didn’t react negatively so it was a win for them.

Sorry this just isn’t for me, it’s completely unrealistic.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The trope of foreshadwoing is spoiling the story for several reasons. To start with, it takes away the fun and curiosity. Two, you only should do it once if at all. Three, you should not do it explicitly. Read The Story of O, Nothing is ever foreshadowed. The fun of life is that you do not know what is going to happen. As soon as you know, you start to die inside. Foreshadowing as a trope is taught at writer classes but never used by good writers. If it is done at all, it is to set a story. See. e.g. the first paragraph of The Great Gatsby, the best book of the 20th century in English. It is actually telling the whole book but when you read it, you don't know, it just seems a word of wisdom. (The best lines, by the way, of the 20th century, were the last paragraph in the same book. Read them.) In this particular case, take ALL explicit foreshadowing lines out and your story will improve dramatically. If you need to foreshadow because you think it is good (peopel have all kinds of preconceived notions) then do it like in the first paragraph of The Great Gatsby: foreshadowing WITHOUT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY. You give away enough by the title, no need to do it anywhere else. I would change the title as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it purely coincidental that this story follows the only way in which a being could be trapped spiritually, step by step with the exact steps and in the only correct order? I was flabbergasted. And now I think I know where the writer has got this secret knowledge from. Holy cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unfortunately, the writer never sat in a Bentley herself. One cannot sit between people in the back unless extremely uncomfortable or a small child and even then it is almost impossible. This line should be rewritten. Otherwise, it is a well-written amazing, and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Nice introduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous