All Comments on 'A Hallow E'en'

by Lucifer_Carroll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

I absolutely loved reading this, especially the line "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MOTHER YOU...YOU KIDNAPPING NECROPHILE!" I can't count how many times I've been told the same thing. Ths story is great. The characters are well written and developed. The details are all in the right places. I could read an entire book of stuff like this. Keep it coming! ( or cumming as it would be )

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Applauding

I truly loved this story.

It was funny and sexy as well.

The best combination in my opinion.

Very nice.

Good luck.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Really wonderful.

A clever, sexy surprise. Great job.

greeneyelovegreeneyeloveover 19 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I loved it. Loved it. You have a kick ass talent. What a great story.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Your tale~

Interesting tale, Good luck and Happy Halloween (*_*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

Good, but... as I recall, Hades and Demeter are siblings. The relationship between the two rang false, here.

The rest was fun, but Demeter... not so much. Seemed to be forcing the laughs there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different!

Neat, too, but it reminded me weirdly of the myth-o-mania series of books for kids ... just the grown-up version. A fun read. Thanks!

wordmadwordmadover 19 years ago
Loved that :)

*smiles* I liked that a lot. Funny and truly sexy. Nicely done.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
I was wary at first

as I never could get into mythology, but you've written a joyous romp, Luc. Funny, sexy, and beautifully descriptive. My favorite kind of tale.

(thermometer left at default and does not reflect my vote)

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Very original! The story was carried beautifully from beginning to end.

Personally, if my brother stole my daughter I'd be pissed at him too and I'm pretty sure he'd be properly contrite.

Anyway, I LOVED this story. Needs just a titch more editing and it's perfect.

Catie/emerald

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Imaginative

and surprisingly erotic too. Certainly sexier than the story of Leda and the swan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

I've always been into mythology, and while the Hades-Demeter relationship was tweaked a bit, the story made it worth it. Funny, sexy, sweet and loving all at the same time... thank you for the enjoyable read :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good!

Very enjoyable, though I must say I liked the first story better. Something about the fact that Hades swore and had all the modern appliances detracted from the story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Quite a charming story. Though I figure it was mostly just for reasons of comedy, I must say that from what I understand, Hades was a more powerful god, or at least AS powerful as Demeter, and should have no reason to be intimidated by her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous