All Comments on 'Just to be Together'

by Jennifer C

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!

What a beautiful, romantic story. simple and pure the way lovemaking should be. very arousing, it made me tingle all over, I loved it!

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
I loved it, too

So sensual, I could almost feel her fingers lightly caressing me as she fondled, and then I wished it was me.

Seeker n FinderSeeker n Finderover 19 years ago
I need a smoke after that one!

Your style of settng the room was was erotic. I wish someday I can write like that.

everrandyeverrandyalmost 19 years ago
Obvious

It is obvious that you love love-making. I wish I could be the recipient to your love-making. When can we meet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

I would love to co-mingle my low sperm cum with your juices of your vulva and just "wallow" in our mutual spendings.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This a very hot story

Sweet, erotic, but very loving.

I think I could smell her over heated womanhood while I read what was going on between the two of them.

I think the after affect of having sex is the best part. Lying next to the woman that you love, and share the special feelings that you have after sharing your body with her.

Soft touches and tender kisses while resting in total bliss, knowing that the next thing you will remember as your mind rests, is waking up the next morning next to this precious woman.

Sweet.

Thanks for all of the good thought that your story gave me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous