All Comments on 'Addicted to Cum Ch. 02'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
hogjackhogjackover 19 years ago
Nicely done

Excellent action and realistic dialogue. Well paced tale, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Good

So good, I would love to be you in the story. It is something I like fantasize about all the time. I was so stimulated I lost my load in my jocks reading this without touching myself.

SeXineSeXinealmost 18 years ago
That Was Great

What a feel good tale of deception leading to a happy ending for all parties involved. The ending was just so cheerful! Different from some of your other stuff but still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot story!! thanks!

Suanne and Brian - I LOVED it. Keep them cumming - dreaming of our nights together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My turn

Being gay, I would love to be in a position to do this, not only to turn a str8 guy, but to know I just got fucked by a str8 guy who didn't know he was fucking a gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My name is Joe and I'm a cum-a-holic.

I first tried eating my own cum after masterbating about 3 years ago. After a while, I found I kind of liked it and now I ALWAYS eat it. In fact, it it much easier now to clean up after jerking off, because I ate it all!

I haven't tasted another man's cum yet but I hope to work up the nerve soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Joe

If you like to eat cum and want other guys, you may be a little gay, hope this doesn't cum as a shock. Not into Bi or gay myself, but good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yechhh

"So whaddya think now, Jack? Still think doing this is in the domain of fairies and faggots?" Uh.....YEAH!! Sort of a no-brainer, that one. How in hell did this story end up in loving wives? I've never yet met a man who was married and yet actively sought getting fucked up the ass by another man....that may pass for typical in san francisco but anywhere else quickly gets the gay label attached. If the author is into that crap, I could care less, but it definitely belongs anywhere but here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only Real Men Eat Cum...

Keep writing your hot, lovely stories...very hot and kinky. I love to suck cum from a hot womans ass, pussy or mouth...xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love when men eat cum from me

I was very young the first time a man ate his cum from my freshly fucked cunt. I was hooked. From then on, I had to have it. It worked out well for me. I'd get my pussy eaten before being fucked, then licked clean afterwards. The best time was when I fucked brothers at the same time. One in my pussy, one in my ass. Afterwards, they traded places and eat at the others cum from my ass and pussy. I kissed them both passionatly afterwards and we all shared the wonderful taste of our mixed juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Odd

Another gay story. What a surprise. But what I can't figure out is all the fags that claim it's genetic, you're born gay, and yet all these stories about someone "turning" gay. I wish you guys would make up your minds, it can be one way or the other but not both.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicouplealmost 12 years ago
No Worries

Don't worry about the assholes who don't like our lifestyle. I love cum to either from the pie or the spoon.

whynot_270whynot_270almost 12 years ago
..

Love the story! could pass on eating cum out the ass, but still WAY smokin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So it`s it, you are a faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I have it seen coming!!! You are a real cuckold/wim and a faggot!!! Your desire is it to lick the spunk of another idiot out of that slut cunt!!! Oh how good thats!!! You are a pervert and brain sick writer!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Truly

Truly this is classic : Fag! Cuck! Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I still love this story!

Back again. I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lot of fun and made me hard

This is a great story and a realistic assessment of the life of us who have to be able to get cum from our woman who's open to us also having to do it without her presence but only with her approval which she usually says that it's ok because she knows that when we have to suck cock, eat cum, or the best of all to be fucked by any means without ever saying no to anyone who wants to have sex with me and if they are well endowed and talented thenI have to ask them to fuck my wife to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Felching is such an unappreciated delicacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and very erotic. Nice trick of straight guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous