All Comments on 'The First Time'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Don GrampaDon Grampaover 19 years ago
NOT A BAD STORY

I'm rating your story at 100% because I think it is a fairly good submission. I didn't get a hard-on reading it but it was funny and an easy read. But I don't get that many woodies at my age.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 19 years ago
Clipped tip

I really enjoyed this story.The end was clipped, but that made the story, didn't it?

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Different

I liked it a lot.

AND, it doesn't need any more chapters...

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
Clever, unusual and

interesting. Would have liked it to be fleshed out just a tiny bit more, but not all that much. Worth the time for almost any Lit reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Light Side

It's nice to read a funny story once in a while.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
Delightful

I hope the commenter was asking for the story to be a little more fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ABSOLUTE BULL!

Incredibly boring, no excitement really, rambling on and self-pitying..Wondered how I got to the end, when it bored me silly.Useless.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Good, but could be better....

A member of a cross-cultural marriage for the past 41 years, there is a lot of truth in this story that I have experienced in an American-Korean marriage. American men seem to think that oriental wives are just a little short of complete servants. They don't seem to understand that extreme jealousy when a man is socializing with another woman, even in front of their wife, seems almost akin to approval to murder of a spouse. I would never suggest or approve to another to enter into a cross-cultural marriage, and most certainly would not do it myself, again. It is very American "un-manly" and creates a lot of emotional instability.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Good, but could be better....

A member of a cross-cultural marriage for the past 41 years, there is a lot of truth in this story that I have experienced in an American-Korean marriage. American men seem to think that oriental wives are just a little short of complete servants. They don't seem to understand that extreme jealousy when a man is socializing with another woman, even in front of their wife, seems almost akin to approval to murder of a spouse. I would never suggest or approve to another to enter into a cross-cultural marriage, and most certainly would not do it myself, again. It is very American "un-manly" and creates a lot of emotional instability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actually quite funny!

My spouse (36 years) is from Peru and my daughter-in-law (5 years) is from Brazil.

The point isn't the specifics, but the funny and sometimes NOT funny things that happen in cross cultural relationships. When my future spouse first saw a police car in the US she said "Look! the fooz (fuzz). It was five years before I had the heart to tell her. (Besides I always got a chuckle out of it.)

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Cute, but....

This was a cute story. The errors in punctuation and other typos were a bit distracting, however. A nice effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

Almost eight years since the last comment. How did I find this you say? Quite by accident is my answer. And I'm very glad 'cause this was very funny. Read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
349 Followers
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...