Watching

Story Info
750 Word Story. Two old friends watch and wait.
828 words
4.14
20k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers

Hello all.

Sorry, but I'm getting addicted to these 750 stories. Your thoughts and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Those who hate the 750-word format, please stop now. I will be writing a fuller version, so if you don't want to know what happens, please wait.

I haven't had this edited, although I did ask their opinion.

So buckle up and hold on tight.

******

"Hello, Phil."

"Hello, Katie. Having a good time?" I ask.

"Same old, same old. How many years have we entertained ourselves?"

"Tenth, but fourth, where my wife has deserted me."

"Well, she has to mingle with the employees. She is the COO now, you know," Kath says, doing a good imitation of Sophia. I laugh and shake my head. "You don't smile anymore. I guess I ruined that for you."

"I ring up to get permission to take my loving wife away on a surprise holiday, and you invite me to lunch to see Fuckwit working his hooks into her. That will wipe the smile off any guy's face."

"So, how are we playing this?"

"We watch and wait. We've seen Fuckwit do this twice before, so we know how he operates. I will make sure he doesn't take my first dance with Sophia. We act normal, like we suspect nothing. When he goes to hide in the bathroom, leaving Sofia to tell me they will be sleeping together tonight, I will be there waiting."

"Does it change anything once you immobilize him?"

"No, the intent is there. Sophia won't know at the time she asks me. Just thought my wife knew his bullshit and reputation; we've taken the piss enough."

"So, is our deal still on?"

"Yes, as long as Sophia isn't in the taxi when I leave."

"So where's Fuckwit?"

"He was kissing the boss's ass."

"Daddy hates that," Katie says. "Time to move; Daddy's walking toward the stage." I head toward my wife, stamping 'accidentally' on Fuckwits foot as I pass. Sophia looks surprised for a second when my hand slips into hers, and then I pretend not to see her look for Fuckwit.

"Nice stamp, that had to hurt."

"It was in the way," I say, smiling. "I don't get it. What's in this for you?" I say after a while.

Katie blushes. "Don't you know? I'm in love with you! I have been since I was eighteen."

"What? Why?" I splutter out.

"Before you left the company, you were the only one to treat me like a human being and not the boss's daughter. You were always so nice. Come on, we need to dance."

The moment we step on the dancefloor, a slow song starts. "You're such a beautiful woman; you could have your pick of any guy," I whisper.

"I don't want any guy; I want you."

"But," I'm at a loss for words but regain my composure. "You realize that when I split with Sophia, I won't be jumping into another relationship until after the divorce."

"I can wait. I've already waited fourteen years. I also know that if we are to stand any chance, we need to do it right."

"No wonder you've never had a serious relationship."

"Because they had a lot to live up to. It's ten to eleven," Katie says.

"Here, hold my jacket." I go, keeping out of sight.

"That was quick; here's your jacket," Katie says when I return.

"The idiot went for me. I think I've ruined his chance of having children." I say.

"You still practice Krav Maga at the gym?"

"Yeah, I had a lot of energy to burn off with all the shit Sophia has put me through this year."

"Kathline, can I steal my husband away for a bit?" Sophia says.

"Here goes," I say to Kate, activating the recorder and then turn toward my wife with my best smile. "Yes, my darling. I'm surprised you've found time for me."

"You know I have to mingle with the employees. I am the COO," Sophia replies. I look back and see Katie smirking.

"Phil, I'm going to be spending the night with Kelvin. I'll be back in the morning."

Shit, she said it. "You'll be destroying our marriage."

"Don't be so dramatic."

Ten minutes, we argue. "Half-past eleven in reception. If I leave without you, we're finished. There's no drama." I say, walk away before I throw up or burst into tears.

Katie sees my pain as I approach. "I'm so sorry, Phil. I can't stand you hurting."

The taxi pulled away with no Sophia at eleven thirty-two. "Airport," I say.

Epilogue:-

My phone rings. "Dad, where are you?" My son asks.

"Surprise holiday for your mother," I answer.

"But she's here crying."

"I can't help it if she would rather have sex with someone else than Costa Rica. I'll send you proof," and I hang up.

"Come on, sunblock," Katie says.

******

Don't forget to score and comment. Thank you for your continued support.

Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers