All Comments on 'On Leave & Loving It'

by talldarkskatie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow, so hot

really enjoyed this story... can't wait til he gets home for good, she'll really wear him out.. or maybe he'll be wearing her out.. either way, what fun

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayabout 19 years ago
Smiles...

Very GOOD !!!

This is a sweet story and during a tough time for many. I know personally that you are one of these wives.

This is a dream and one I hope with ALL my heart comes true for you sweetie. Was told long ago... "if we don't have dreams...how can you have a dream come true?"

Sure hope this story is being passed around in Iraq....*w's

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Fantastic story!

I think the husband will need to take another vacation to recover from this one. In my mind I see them bonding even more than before. It is great to read about a man and wife enjoying each other with such passion.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

patricia51patricia51about 19 years ago
Happy Memories

When my career Army husband was in Korea for a 13 month unaccompanied tour, we managed to spend a 5 day leave together in Hawaii. I'd love to go back there one day and actually see something of the island besides the route to and from the Airport to the hotel.

In family tradition, when our older son came back from his first tour in Iraq... well... 9 months and 5 days later we had our first grandson!

Thanks for a lovely, loving story.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
What a great surprise!

I think the weekend will not be long enough for both of them.

Cheers!

cummybearcummybearabout 19 years ago
So Sweet....

Always good to write about something that you have a personal tie to. As you open yourself up, a beautiful thing can happen. That exact thing happened in this story.

Without either of them coming right out and saying it, you can feel the love and longing that they have for each other.

Thank you for sharing this, KK... your bear is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reply to 12 yr. old comment by Sweet_Shay 02/12/05

You wrote: ((( Was told long ago... "if we don't have dreams...how can you have a dream come true?" )))

More likely you overheard it somewhere because that line came from the song in South Pacific named "Happy Talk". "Bloody Mary" sang it to Lt. Cable before she sent him up the mountainside to spend the weekend fucking her beautiful virgin daughter.

Liked the story... gave it 4 stars.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Surprised

This was a good story. I wasn't expecting this at all.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

WTF! A story about a military wife who isn’t cheating? Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

in the wrong category, not a loving wife that strays

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

What a pleasant change

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat9 months ago

Meh … not much here. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous