All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
give up man

if you ever thought you could write ... think again ... it just keeps getting more sorry all the time ... PLEASE give it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very well-written

I've just started reading Allison's stories of late, and I've been really impressed by your style, Goldi. Despite what some other reader is saying, your one of the better writers on literotica. Keep it up.

Can't wait for Alison and Diana to get involved, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't listen to the critics

Whoever told you to give up is a spineless SOB that probably couldn't write a lick if their life depended on it. You have definite flair and style. Your stories have substance beyond simply suck and fuck, which probably is what annoyed that previous commentor. Please, keep up the good work.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome ending

Where do you come up with such great stories? This was an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
With understanding

Allison, even when not fully satisfied, is awesome. She is the ideal mate. Even better, she seems to be understanding herself more and more.

Goldie, your writing is terrific.

FaeLoverFaeLoverabout 18 years ago
Wow

I like this story! Allison is very, very hot. Bring more! Haha

joodlejoodleabout 12 years ago
love it

mmm, love it love it love it, again!

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

"She is the ideal mate" for a cuck

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Becoming more and more adjusted to her new 'normal', so nice of her cousin being there to 'help' her. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES