All Comments on 'Bride of Sacrifice'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very nice

Well written, and easily drawing the reader in. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well written

The story was very well written and it is one of the most different stories that I have read in a long time, thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

Lets see some more of it ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great job

it's nice to see something that's romantic for a change.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Sex in the city of Luxor…

Wonderfully written, straight from antiquity, yet very fresh and highly erotic. With the erotic Illustrations it’s a real pleasurable read. IMO – It could fit the category of Romance as well. Next - Babylon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NIce but..

Nice but a bit too traditional...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
poop

i hated it

sexyred24sexyred24over 16 years ago
Sweet

Very well written, and romantic. A brave man, rescuing the woman he had come to love, even if he didn't say it out right. His actions spoke much louder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i can't believe that anybody can hate that

some lovely writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
could have been more interesting

Not bad but would have been far more intersting if the creature had been in the form of the guard, deceiving his victim .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bollocks

Tentacles scare me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The writing was fine, but the story didn't particularly convince me towards the end. It reminded me of a chapter in the book, Roma, when the maiden was raped and then proceeded to have sex with her hero after. I don't think you gave enough time between the two, especially with the subject being a monster/creature with tentacles... the shock to the reader hadn't been calmed and so when reading the romantic description between the soldier and priestess, we still picture her being attacked. Plus, that sort of sexual trauma won't be quickly forgotten, she would still be afraid of intimacy. You should give it a day before he takes her. Or at least an indirect passing of time. It gives the two characters some build-up to their relationship as well for the romantic aspect. Overall, the writing is better than a lot of erotica on here, and I enjoy the creativity as well as period. You are commended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

you're so good at writing stories with real emotion that still dont skimp on the sexy stuff. best of both worlds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

I liked your imagery writing and flow. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous