All Comments on 'The Middle Case'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 645 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
Excellent story

Dont know how to say it enough. This story cut through all the bullshit, was funny, original, and hopeful.

Just a great story in every respect as far as Im concerned. Thanks very much for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Refreshing, but unbelievable

As a writer I liked your angle, but there is no way a slut is going to put out the effort to get back a man she so betrayed and screwed around on.

Plus, I doubt a divorce ended the characters hurt and anger as it would bubble up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting scenario.....

It is a great story, layed out, well thought out.....and the visual impact it sells......is good. Thanks for the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved it

one of the best of the loving wifes stories, Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hardly rates

as an outline let alone as a 'story'

gusteufgusteufalmost 19 years ago
Unique....

Refreshing....Entertaining....You showed the emotions and still kept it crisp and clean. Although I think it is too simple to be believeable in real time, I cared about your characters and liked the outcome. I loved the tale from first to last. Thank You for the entertainment and look forward to your next tale.

Gus

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Original and oddly uplifting

I completely enjoyed your story. In particular I like the manner in which the husband assesses blame between his wife and his best friend. For the wife there was the possibility of reconciliation, albeit in a new relationship. For the former friend there was nothing. To me, that's the way it should have played out.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
New and Unique

I liked the story. I guess Peg could forgive her husband, but it will take a few years for them to fix it - if they can. I don't agree with how Sherry and He got along at their date, after the divorce. There is no way they would get along that well, considering what happened. Sherry's got a lot to prove, and it would take months of dating and counselling for them both to get back together. A bit unrealistic on that issue. Why would he get physical with her until after she proves she is healthy with a clean bill of health (std's , etc...)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Comments seem spread all over the place

The problem is that we are individuals and as such we react differently to the same situation. Where one might commit mayhem, another wants to forgive and carry on. Your story has a middle ground in more ways the one and you chose to explore it. Well done. Ronnie W.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Nice and Believable

Good story. It shows how something silly can ruin a great thing. When you wreck a nice car while chasing a peanut on the dashboard, you may be able to salvage the car, but it will never be a new car again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Literature...

...sheer literature....

Disappointed it was only two pages long - I wish there had been a novel's worth!

Thanks for a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Commendable Work & Theme

I have felt your comments on other stories carried weight - and had substance delivered with clarity. This effort is your second (having just read your first) and I must say that I appreciate your directness - your non-seeking of reader emotion where it isn't appropriate. Your plot path feels tangibly correct or lifelike - specifically your dealings with real feelings, your characters own introspections, and you make clear that the trust and respect that you feel is properly owed is understood by your words and scene settings. Also, your responsible decisiveness rings clear.

Quite well done and appreciated author - you have snuck up on us with quality and clarity. I hope you see fit to help further balance the site ledger with more stories of marital consequence with lifelike reactions we can understand and relate to. Other authors could take note of how it can be done consisely with credibility and self respect.

Thanks again - with high Regard

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
added

just added you to my "author's stories to watch for" list. good job, keep it up.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
You had a great thing going

but ran out of steam at the end.

As phoenix said, a bit too glib and quick at the finale.

A good ending would have made this story a classic, but as it is, it washed out to a nothing ending. Unfortunate.

rip32rip32almost 19 years ago
Very Realistic

I enjoyed most of the story, seemed very realistic. The part I had a problem with was when he told her after they got divorced she would have a chance to get him back. That would take away most of her pain. He could have waited until after the divorce, then asked her for a date. Let her worry she had lost him forever.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 19 years ago
Nice Job

Enjoyed your story and a nice twist at the end of divorcing her and then making her try to win him back. I'd like to see a follow up on if she did win him back. I agree with the other commnets on it could have been longer but that's becuase it's such a good read. Looking forward to more of your work. Thanks.

FireFox59

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well done...

Excellent story - well written and very well plotted. Also a very believable story line. I certainly look forward to more stories from this author. Just a word that's a bit negative: this was so good that I really think that it should have been expanded. There is enough here for multiple chapters. All in all, outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
There is room for more

You executed a well conceived story. I would have liked to have had more of the "dating" conversation than you told. You could write more, but I think the story is complete as it is written. If you do write more, I would urge you to write a sequel rather than a continuance.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
Good Writing

In reality though about the scenario, I disagree with the other poster that this could really happen.

This guy would have been opposed to seeing this woman again, ever.

If a man divorces a woman, 99% of the time, he wants NOTHING to do with her again, especially romancing her. He already knows what she is and more than likely what she'll remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DUMB ! ! !

The writting flowed and there were not any lags in the story. However, I do like the way he broke off the friendship whith his so called best friend and divorced his wife. However, why in the world would he want a slut back in his life. He knows what she has done and will probably do in the future. She said,"I am not easy nor am I looking just for sex, I want a long term relationship." Well, wasn't she easy and just wanted sex with Tom? He should lead her own while she is trying to win him back, and then drop her like a load of bricks. Once a cheater, always a cheater...

How he will be able to trust her again is beyound me.

If they do re-marry, they should move out of town to be away from his ex-friend and her parents. That way, if she cheats on him again, he can leave her by the side of the road rather that at her parents house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: DUMB

The world is not binary (1s and 0s) or black and white. For a long time all that seemed to appear here were stories where the husband gave in. I've noticed more non-wimp stories lately. However, not all non-wimp stories have to end with "And the never saw each other again." If not just for variety, a reconciliation here and there, if the set up doesn't completely shut it out, could work. It's just an option, and there's still a lot of work to come, but the way he's going about it is interesting.

My only problem is Peg. She's innocent, and yet she has to pay. I can understand why, but it still seems rather harsh.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
one of the absolute best

Great tension, great personal insight and much more realistic reactions on every one's part compared to most stories.

You got it, man.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
One of the better written on this subject.

This was a well written story on this subject of infidelity. Her husband was able to break his wife code of the various motel they went to have sex. It was amazing that Tom and Sherry kept it from him so long. She was the engineer of this breaking of vows. She was called down when the four of these friends went out to dinner. Peg and Tom sought counselling, Sherry and her husband didn't I this by the husband talking to Sherry father kept him from losing his mind. I love their renewing of their courtship doing the things as lovers.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
One of the better written on this subject.

This was a well written story on this subject of infidelity. Her husband was able to break his wife code of the various motel they went to have sex. It was amazing that Tom and Sherry kept it from him so long. She was the engineer of this breaking of vows. She was called down when the four of these friends went out to dinner. Peg and Tom sought counselling, Sherry and her husband didn't I this by the husband talking to Sherry father kept him from losing his mind. I love their renewing of their courtship doing the things as lovers.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
One of the better written on this subject.

This was a well written story on this subject of infidelity. Her husband was able to break his wife code of the various motel they went to have sex. It was amazing that Tom and Sherry kept it from him so long. She was the engineer of this breaking of vows. She was called down when the four of these friends went out to dinner. Peg and Tom sought counselling, Sherry and her husband didn't I this by the husband talking to Sherry father kept him from losing his mind. I love their renewing of their courtship doing the things as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like your writing

I think ending his relationship with his best friend is a definite. I think that divorcing the wife is also right, but I cannot see him telling her before the divorce that there is a chance they get back together.

I could see it would be possible that they get together after the divorce, but if they were to get together it would be more likely a separation, counseling, and then “dating.” The dating could be while the divorce is pending.

He would also likely to give her a set of conditions; at a minimum there would be no dating anyone else. I would expect more pain to be given to Sherry to make it right. I enjoyed your first and now this story, keep it up. Thanks.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

loved the story, keep it up

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Good Story but ..

I do not agree with his decisions.

He decided to cut his friend off but give his wife a second chance. Why? I thought the betrayal of the wife hurt more. If he wanted to give chances, he has to find out how this affair started and who played a bigger role in it and proceed accordingly.

Also the way they got together at the end made it seem like it had been a joke and no real betrayal. Why did he divorce her to start with? If he wants to get back together he has to analyze the affair thoroughly. That seems out of place after the divorce. The past page was closed. He only remembers that he does not trust her. You cannot get the trust back without opening the previous page and digging between the lines.

Great story though. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent !

Excellent story and very well written.

Altho many of the comments you recieved on the story may disagree with this choice or that detail, it was obvious you got a lot of people thinking and questioning. I doubt you can really ask more of a story of this nature than that. I believe that its impossable to know how anyone would react to a situation of that nature when it comes right down to it.

I thought your story was very well thought out and quite honest. It was amusing, thought provoking, and a pleasure to read.

Thank you for sharing your talent and insights!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Very good writing!

It seems that several very good writers have burst upon the scene! This story was really good, especially when he explained how he felt about his friend's betrayal. The ending was too fast and too simple. The wife was almost rewarded for her transgressions. You write very well and you make the reader feel the emotions. The endings are the toughest part to write and you will improve them with time. Keep posting these stories!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Good, but it could have been better if he would have started an affair at least for a little while with his friend's wifey and maybe knocked her up in revenge on his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
better that others

Very well written, very well thought out, couldn't be better than just the way it is. Thank you.

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 19 years ago
Great story

well written. Loved that he ditched the best friend, and the bf's wife. Good move with the rip and tear and the quick decisive divorce. I liked that you didn't have hubby dithering about in pathetic anxiety. I suppose with all of this decisiveness I should have expected the extended hand to his now ex-wife. To me that all seemed a bit hasty - but they are your characters.

Write more

noone269noone269almost 19 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I liked how you portrayed the husband. The ending was a bit of a stretch but I still liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wrong category

This is "Loving Wives" category, NOT "Avenging Husbands".

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Liked the story but not the ending

Reconcilation came too quick for me to believe. If he going to get right back with her why the divorce in the first place?

But other than that just a great story. Forceful! I liked that he didn't dither around. He found out and reacted immediately! The cutting up of the clothes and burning the wedding album was a nice touch. And his thoughts on friendship - "Enemies can't betray you!" Former best friend is gone! End of story! Too bad about Peg.

I just thought he was too willing to take her back. Didn't seem right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fucked by a Friend

Liked the story - little different from the usual cheating wife/revenge of husband. Someone commented as to why he ditched friend but gave wife second chance - simple, his wife/exwife was a great fuck, he wasn't fucking his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm on your wavelength

Everyone wonders/dreads how they would deal with a traumatic situation like this. With all the emotional investment you put into a marriage and then to face betrayal. Your story shows that you've weighed his investment and realizes that he still loves her. Thats why I differ with the other comments written here. Your character decided that with all that has happened the love still exists. I like your ending and also, I like your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent writer who can think

This is the 2nd story I've read by cloacas, who is one helluva writer. Look at the opening of the story. Look at the questions asked. Many possibilities of this type story are laid out. This writer is a thinking man's author but there's no lack of feeling.

As a possible author I am totally impressed, intimidated, envious and certainly not confident that I could pull off one story, much less two, the other "A Call For Blood", half as well as cloacas, who is the Shakespeare of literotica (whatever that distinction means, though it is certainly praise and not derogatory). I must read the other story which is in an entirely different category.

playingcardcompany

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

This the second story of yours I've read, and I must say that I am truly impressed. You're quite talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Questions

Constructively (at least in my mind) - Once certain, i couldn't fuck a cheating spouse - this seemed unreasonably calm and unaffected. Real? Remotely Possible? Hmmm maybe but not likely.

Secondly, as flippent as he was [especially in the eatery after the divorce], and she was ["this will be fun"? - well perhaps for her as whats to lose?] it is very difficult to feel all or enough was forgiven or evercome to begin anew with any sincerity on his part. This is especially troublesome for me - it doesn't wear right.

Just my feelings author - otherwise a very nice bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heaving putrid pile of SHITE

this is about the most anti-erotic thing I've ever read in my life.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
excellent effort.

Granted I know nothing about writing. But I do know what I like. A plot that at least has the appearance of hanging together, characters which are internally consistent, plausible actions; those are the things for which I look. This writer had all of those.. The authors other effort was well done as well. I can't counsel agianst the nay-sayers: after having been gone from Lite for a while, it see to me the readers are of 2 broad camps: the ones who love mutilations and all of its forms whether it be the charaters, a marriage or the English Language, and those who look fora good little read and expect to get it. In short, the Philistines and the rest of us normal People! :-)

I agree you rushed the ending a bit. And the character did not do as I would have done, he could at least recognise that the marriage was indeed over and that his "friend" really was weak. I think that teling his friend to take a hike might not have been what I would have done, but it was consistent with the vision of the author. AT leat he didn't ask to be present to watch thenm the next time or some other dreck that so many "authors" put out here! :-)

Keep it up. Write more...But don't listen to HDK...he has no IDEA what how to write. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
look what a ego

she fucking another guy for five months,and she till loves her hubby.who the dummy here.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Kisser?

I guess his best friend was a better kisser!!

Boy. That didn't take long. But how long is the 'courtship' gonna be? A year? 2 years?? How long does it take to rebuild the trust that she tore apart??

It sounded like she was too easy regardless of what she's telling him that she's not easy.

Didn't take Tom long to get in her pants. But he didn't have to worry about trusting her, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
32 times he fuck her and she loves you

who stupid here,32 times in 4mos.your wife is fucking someone else.you want to go back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent writing

Powerfully written, and very affecting. The scene of the husband, his random thoughts upon finding the condom and understanding she's cheating on him, was fabulous. And I loved the dinner table scene when he dropped the bomb.

His burning the wedding album made me wince, but I found it completely believable.

Like some other commentators, I think the scene where he tells her he's divorcing her would have been better if he had not mentioned any possible reconciliation--it seemed unrealistic to me that he could be considering that possibility at that moment.

And I also agree with some that their first get-together after the divorce was so cheerful and playful that it appears their reconciliation will be in the bag. Hard to believe that it could go that smoothly.

But--these are the author's characters, not mine! And many parts of this story are exceptionally good, as good as anything on this webiste.

I look forward to many more stories.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
How the Hell Did I Miss This One?

A good story.

Unlike some who don't share your vision, I'm not going to tell you your vision is wrong. It's your vision and you're stuck with it.

I especially liked that way you shared the turmoil of his thought processes, making his pain & confusion more real. The one small weakness here seemed to me to be the way the story ran through the 4 months to the granting of the divorce. I know, the story would have been longer, but it might have made the healing after the death of the marriage more real. It is this apparent speed that made the process of the reconciliation seem forced.

All things considered, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE, VERY NICE!!!!

I liked the different angle you took. Tore them apart but yet still a small chance to prove love is worth the effort. This is the first story I have read of yours and I AM impressed. I am a romantic and I like stories that leave a chance for the couple to get back together again.

WE ALL make Mistakes and have weaknesses!!!

And I am glad the other couple is in counseling.

Glad you made the man a MAN!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A clever twist.

The story was typical of a 'cheating wife' tale but you cleverly give us the possibility of a sequel with the 'courtship' (successful or not) by the wife. Truthfully, at the moment I can't decide which I prefer (successful or not)!

You are one of the new 'bright lights' entertaining us at LITEROTICA. Keep them cumming.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
On The Plausibility Meter

He's funning her right.

You know writer, there was a sinter of plausibility until you had her cutely say "this is ganna be fun". It was then that credibility flew - along with respect - away - down and way away.

Ice to drunks maybe - Eskimos - give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very tightly scripted!

This story flowed very well. With a judicious and economical use of words you told an interesting tale with a very different slant.

I like the getting divorced and then (maybe) getting together. That sends a strong signal to the wife.

Good effort... nice writing!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT READ

one of the beat stories i have read in years i loved it

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
FABUOUS STORY.... really great ! oustanding

Clocas

YOU got it right... Just perfectly... and you got the Man's/ Hubby's reaction just right... No specla listening devices... no EX Navy seals hubbys...

His reaction to finding the condom the buring of the wedding album and her clothes... the way he sprung his surprise... ALL very well done.

There are some problems.... WHY tell her we are getting a divroce then start dating again?

why not "HIDE' that last part and spring it on her later?

The day before the hubby springs his trap... they are in the shower fucking and his whore wife screams " I love you".... and does without the slightest bit of remorse..

wIn the end what did the wife suffer? some crying? oh God NOT that.... Wife and best friend fucked twice a week for 4 months ... that is an amazing 32 times at least

32 times the wife came home and LIED right to his face with out any remorse or hesistancy.

That is a a severe overpowering character FLAW... why would anyone want to to get THAT type a person a 2nd chance?

I have no problem with hubby's reaction to BEST friend thought some violence would of been great. But why does the hubby HAVE to chose between the wife and Best friend ?

why not dump them both ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can't believe

so many people like this piece of crap you call a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

The story holds together beautifully right up to the end. I thought the hero's reactions, the story of the betrayers, the confrontation were all well-drawn. The triumphal joy of the recourted wife would almost certainly cause me (in his shoes) to get up and walk away. There's a flavor here of making light of betrayal. Perhaps I'm too touchy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what was that movie called?

Ground Hog Days?

the flippant nature of it made the story silly; if it was totally tongue in cheek, it'd been okay; but this was not

but the 2/3-page-dialogue of: "you listening?, we are divorcing; I'm divorcing you. then you can make me fall in love with you again, okay? see if you can. you know me, I know you. it is your job to make me believe you and fall in love with you again. that's your second chance." and then off to climbing in Chile he went and then two paragraphs later, he's calling her and having her meet him in some bar and 2 minutes later, they were licking tongues, "what you've heard about me being easy, it's not true." "oh, yeah?" "yeah,,, I love my ex-husband." "yeah, I heard he sounded like a real jerk, cutting all your clothes like a kid throwing tantrum like that."

and, viola, they're sucking each other tongues again, "my ex-husband's also a good kisser; I couldn't live without his kisses"

that's kaka dialogue; totally silly and unbelievable.

and what the fuck did Peg do anyway, other than being a victim of her idiotic husband, who fucked our hero's wife? nothing; Peg didn't do much. our great hero, though, banished Peg as well as her husband (which our hero said he understood though didn't/couldn't excuse/forgive: WTF! if you gonna excuse/forgive your OWN wife for fucking him, who you said is WEAK, why the hell not give him a chance, if you said he's sincere about his apologies!)

but 4 months later, he's sucking tongues again with a woman whom he said has NOT EARN any trust with him! LOL

incredibly intelligent diaogues and story, yeah, sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

once a whore/cheat/slut. ALWAYS a whore/cheat/slut but i guess the pussy rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Are you fucking for real!

What kind of crap plot is this? i have never read so much nonsense in all my life!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a load of bologna

The husband should have kicked her out of the car instead of telling her to get out.lol

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
whole new life

I reread the story and its better the second time reading the husband should have kicked his ass inside the restraunt while peg was busy kicking and hitting him then pop the wife in the mouth.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I re-read it and it got 5 degrees dumber

first time reading it, I thought okay, thta's cool, new concept.

"I'm gonna divorce you and then we gonna date again; but you have to make me fall in love with you. You know what to do, right, Sherry?"

some months later,,,

"Well, what is it gonna be? You game? Ready to make me fall in love with you again?"

It's quite idiotic, really,,,,,,,, the lines are so unbelievably crafted, it's like a parody on badly written parody! it's artificial; it's superficial; it's not credible; it's not believable,,,,,,,,

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Topnotch storytelling

Outstanding writing with easy-to-read, compact prose. The author's style is enchanting as he weaves fantastic pictures with the prose.

The characters are described and developed in the scenes of the story and that's excellent authorship. The dull and dreary "I'm Ralph. I'm 28. I have a pretty big cock. My wife is Joanne. She's 26 with 38D tits, the greatest ass in creation, 5'5", 125, ..." is awful and this story was a refreshing change.

The plot is singularly interesting because overlaying the basic storyline of infidelty is the betrayal by his best friend. The author nicely handles both conflicts as the main character jettisons both cheaters after due consideration. The friendship with Tom is destroyed and will not be rebuilt because the betrayal cannot be forgiven. Sherry's infidelty destroyed the marriage and the main character ended it by divorce. His offer to Sherry that she can try to make him fall in love with her again is superb authorship. Without it, the story is grim and depressing. With it, it's upbeat and positive. It embodies the narrator's desire to forgive but not forget and releases Sherry from the terrible guilt that she felt for blowing up their marriage. She learns the price of her infidelty from the divorce but has a way out of darkness.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, cloacas, for a story very well-told. I thank you.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Excellent Writing

The author gives very powerful and realistic descriptions of the husbands emotions upon discovery of his wife's infidelity. Dialogue throughout is easy to read and entirely believable. The restaurant scene was the equivalent of a bomb exploding, grievously destroying the comfortable lives of all four diners.

A wonderful story until the 'we will get divorced and then you can make me fall in love with you again' announces itself. This struck me as unrealistic and contrived to reach a happy ending.

Despite this the story and the author's writing stands head and shoulders above almost all others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
stupid

yes, well written, and just stupid....

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Upon 2nd reading the ending is laughably bad

You had it right up until the end...

Lets review

<br></br>

Hubby finds out whore wife has been fucking TOM his best friend for at least 4 months TWICE a week= 32 times at least maybe more.

<br></br>

Upon finding out the husband has "aggressive sex" in the shower/ bed... as the whore wife cries out I love you?

<br></br>

At his point she is NOT acting funny or showing signs of stress or Guilt or any remorse whatsoever.

<br></br>

<b>Thats at least 32 times the wife LIED right to her LOVED husband's face with out ANY remorse or hesistancy. That is a severe overpowering character FLAW... why would anyone want to to get THAT type a person a 2nd chance? </b>

<br></br>

at the end whore wife says

<br></br>

<i>"No," she shook her head. "I'm looking for a substantial relationship. If you just want sex, I'm not the right girl."

</i>

<br></br>

<b>Like say with TOM the Guy you cheated with over 4+ months right? </b> I guess Marriage and committment means a lot to this whore

<br></br>

Or this

<br></br>

<i> "There was 1 good thing about me ex husband... he was an excellent kisser... I couldn't be interested in any guy if he couldn't kiss at least as well." </i>

<br></br>

Yet this asshole Husband STILL wants her? Dude this cunt wife just Pissed on his face...telling him that Tom his former best friend in a better Kisser/lover..

<br></br>

<br></br>

what an awful silly story

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Nice

So very well written, but the ending was so wrong. Sorry.

waratahwaratahover 16 years ago
re read this after a couple of months

Still pretty good, if anything I enjoyed it more. The restraunt scene was about as real and punishing a confrontation. The reconcilliation lost a bit but it was different and worth trying. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First rate fiction

The bitter "Negative Nellies" who can't

appreciate creative, fun fiction

were sure to jump all over this one. It has such an

unusual ending. But that is why they call it FICTION!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes it was creative and I enjoyed reading it

Some people may not like the way the are getting back together but they have to admit the he threw the hurt right back where it belongs. Your philosophy is like mine and you said something that i never thought of. How Judas felt after he betrayed his friend jesus. I would hate to live a regretful life. The most important thing to me is congruence. That means I'm sure you know that when you are in a state of non congruence you are not what you think you are. If you think of yourself as honest. You will regret all lies you have ever told. you are incongruent. To live in a state of incongruency is the worst kind of existence possible. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
writer you make the hubby look like a spineless

whining wimp with an ego big as texas.five mos. and 27times she was her lover whore.he had her more than the hubby.how can you put them back together, dumbest plot of all time.what your definition of love not a wife fucking another man for five mos.lover told hubby we could get enough of each other.all i ask use common sense in your plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just not credible

Too much to forgive. You paint a picture of a perfect marriage then the wife lies and cheats? How can the husband ever trust her again? Why did Sherry put her whole future at risk when she was so happily married? No sane guy would contemplate re-marriage to such a disloyal and stupid woman.

SweetNHot2005NSweetNHot2005Nover 16 years ago
Good Piece

I actually liked the way the husband handled the situation. No to erratic, believable and consistent with the feelings that course through a person experiencing that pain. I felt this was done eloquently. Not as much sex as I would've like to have read, but you've done a good job - so kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Good

I liked it; was unique and interesting. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Writing

Wish this writer was still submitting stories. Not enough good writers and you are great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
First time I stopped masterbating, and just read

i was so wrapped up in this story, even shed a tear or two. only thing I didn't like was how easily they started kissing at the end...you were capturing the mix of rage towards the other, and the simulteneous desire for the other to try as hard as they can to win you back really well... I wish though, that the tension played out much longer there... I wonder whether the ex-wife in this situation can ever really do enough to win him back... try as she may, she may fall short always... if that happened to me, I don't know what my ex-wife could do to win me back, even though I would desperately want her to do something...

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Well Done

Next time that I see a falling star I will

wish for this author to start contributing

again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:) for the tale, not the storyline

Sh* I wish I could say that I liked it :) But I don't.. she f*ed his best friend for five months? And he wants her still?? Even though she cost him his childhood friendship.. she lied once, she can lie twice.. Doesn't sound that good to me.. But you write a good tale anyhow.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a good read...

......but not a great one. The missing element to me was why. I cannot see a man who wanted to put it behind him, who still loved her not wanting to know why. It would seem that as part of his closure on the old marriage knowing why would be important, and knowing he wanted to at least try to start again in a new relationship with her knowing why would also be important. It was well written and it kept my attention so I still gave it a good score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice touch

A light bit of humor at the end; nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great writing !!!

Great writing. I liked the writing style, and the wording choices were exquisitely done. The story was catching. I'll definitely be reading more of your work and I'll echo the comment about wishing you would submit more.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
a writer

a real writer! one who cares for his characters.

i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Easy

He let them all off really easy. He didn't even make her say how sorry she really was, if she really was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good...

but not great. It was one of the best written stories I have read. I thought that the way you described the action and thought processes of the husband were very realistic. Yet, and I know this is my bias, the betrayal simply seems to great for him to arrive at seeing his ex again even given the four months. He never asks for why and perhaps he does not care, more about what than why, however in the end you left me feeling like the character was acting almost in a state of denial. A well written story with a good strong lead character and a nice plot line, that simply left me flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Five months she cheated on him and lied to him

Five months she totally disrespeected him and betrayed him with his own best friend. She fucked around the exposed herself and him to STDs and HIV. Now he wants to play games and fuck around with her dating knowing he plans on marrying her again?

This is plain stupid. She is a slut and worst of all a betraying, lying, cheating slut. Why would any man want to marry a woman he could never trust?

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Pretty Good . . .

...Wimp story. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and keeps her around as a fuck buddy, until he meets a good women who respects him.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A case of a disappointing ending

It's particularly so because it could have been a great story. No doubt the writing is top notch, the build up to the middle and towards the end was perfect, but it dropped like a dead weight with the most disappointing ending. To begin with: the circumstances of the wife’s cheating (prolonged planned and with a person she knew her husband was very close to) were most inappropriate for an immediate reconciliation. The divorce was all but symbolic as it came with a promise for renewed relations right after that…PLEASE! <P>

Second, we never learn – as the husband seems to be totally disinterested what went wrong with his wife, what led her to cheat – and with his best friend. True, you may not need all the “why”s for deciding to severe the marriage after such devastating cheating. But for going back to the same person who have cheated on you - you definitely need to know! <P>

Whether one CAN ever really know it’s another question. And whether one can ever fully trust again is yet another question. Despite the wonderful writing style, the above questions are never raised in the story. At the end I felt mostly dissatisfied and disappointed at a missed opportunity for a great story.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Surely, you are joking, author!

"You've hurt me beyond measure. I don't think you'll ever understand what you've done to me. I know you love me. Do you hear me? I know you love me. That's why I'm divorcing you. Because I want to hurt you. I want to hurt you bad. You love me. You lost me. You live with that." <p>

She made an animal noise. It's frightening how similar the noises we make in pain are to those we make in pleasure. <p>

"Here's what I'm going to do. You listening?" Sherry didn't respond. "You listening?" She bowed her head as yes. "After the divorce is final, after the divorce is final and not a minute before . . . if you're a good girl, we can start seeing each other. " Sherry looked at me, her face a mask of sorrow and pain. <p>

++++++++++++++ <p>

I know you love me! I do know! And you DO love me! But I am gonna punish you bad! Way bad, okay? <p>

But, after our divorce is final, if you is a good girl, we can date again and get married, okay? But you have to be real good, okay? Or otherwise I am gonna say, "No more dating or marrying, okay?" <p>

Dear author, why don't you write a CREATIVE fiction for ADULT readers? (rather than girly pre-teen romance nonsense like this?) <p>

But, wait,,, don't you know that for pre-teen girly romance, there's too much sex in this story, with the little man watching his best little friend fucking their little pretended wife on the tube,,, and then he himself fucking her hard after that, making her supposedly beg: "Oh, deeper, deepest, dear husband... You are the real man, a real man,,, you's so deep in me, oh gawd!" <p>

Don't you think such graphic descriptions are too much for pre-teenagers?, especially girls who love little romantic stories?

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
Waht a joke!

Divorse her just to let a slut back into your life. This would never happen in my world!

I have had two to cheat I threw them out and kept the most of what we had worked for!!!

If the next one does it she will be out with no roof also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why?

Why would any man let a known adulterer, liar, cheater, betrayer into his life. One who has no real respect for her husband, herself, or her marriage, who has bareback sex with someone other than her spouse. Yep she will enjoy playing the game and you can sit and wonder how many others she is playing the same game with at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb writing, a questionable ending.

Most unusual to find a story with so much time and energy obviously having been spent on describing the main character's personal thoughts and feelings. The smooth flow of the narrative shows how much effort went into perfecting the story.Great storyline and most enjoyable.Unfortunate ending, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Highly engaging

Well-written little fantasy. It has to be fantasy because the hero certainly bears no resemblance to any man I've ever encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it sucked!

What a dumb fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Problem

With this story is the writing, this is one of the best ever on this site and is hopefully a published auther. This is literture not porn and literotica is much the worst Cloacas is not still writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I know that every line you write comes from your

You give away how you think about things when you write. I can't understand how people like you think. I think you are one of the reasons that the world is so fucked up. You have them divorce, sell the condo??? Hell i could never afford a condo, never had the benefit of owning a house or anything other than creature comforts so I don't have to spend the night, shivering with cold although I have spent many nights cold and hungry. I'm not now but I have been there. I can see that you haven't by the way you think, by the way you write your stories. I guess you can tell you that I have very little respect fro you other than you being another member of the human race. All I wonder is why creatures like you like to advertise what an idiot you really are. ME and a whole lot of others feel the same when reading your stories, and swear never to click on anything with your name on again. That will make my life better, not knowing that there are people who think like you are out there. But I know about you. I was reading up until I said to myself..." This writer is a complete idiot that has never lived. What the hell makes it think that it has the right to spread it's sickness all over the place...that's all marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

thebulletthebulletabout 15 years ago
marriedwithballs@yahoo.com:

you are a complete moron.

adamgunnadamgunnabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks so much for this interesting and novel story. There's so much here that you can really sink your teeth into. Keep writing, my friend.

Hands0nHands0nalmost 15 years ago
This is.....

...superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a fool believes

fool me once, shame on - fool me twice shame on me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderfully written

I am sorry to see no new posts from cloacas since his writing is some of the best on the site. This story showed the pain of betrayal both by the wife and friend. His reasons and resolution of the friend was perfect. His resolution with the wife was understandable saying that an new relationship would be required. I only wish that he didn't seem to show the wife that she would have to work to acheive this relationship. Maybe if the closing lines were:-----Sherry with a smile asks, "how about we meet tomorrow night for dinner"---------"No Saturday I'm free but tomorrow I have a date"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous