All Comments on 'Daddy and His Girl'

by rose butterfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice!

This was a very nice first story rose....smiles. Keep up the good work......angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you call this BDSM?

that was not BDSM at all. spanking and blindfolds do not equal BDSM.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Very good for a first tale...

But where was the BDSM?!

HB1965HB1965over 16 years ago
I don't think you quite got...

the BDSM but definate potential. Very hot story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the others!

Ignore the other comments, they apparently have no idea that dominance and submission is a major facet of many BDSM relationships... I loved your story and found it both erotic and heartening.

RedheadedSubRedheadedSubover 16 years ago
Not a bad one....but...

Awesome story... moved a little too fast for everything that happened..also, Daddy and little girls are typically a more "loving" union... Still a Great story...does what it needs to! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh boo to haters...

The story was very erotic. It did move a bit quickly, and might have lacked some build up. Could use more detail. Consider a revision maybe? I'd love to read the same story with more substance. Btw, that is a compliment and not an insult, lol. BDSM differs in degree with each couple or partnership. I don't note any lack of BDSM in this story. Some ppl just don't know enough to know that it doesn't always have to involve nipple clamps or whips and chains, lol. It's about the relationship, which I think you captured beautifully. And while the little girl in this story is punished, that is generally part of a Daddy & little girl dynamic. His actions of stroking her and scooping her up and putting her on the couch to make love to her outweigh the possible harshness of his discipline by showing that he cares. He even states his motivations very clearly. I think that aspect of the story is quite flawless. But, do try and be careful of the repetitive use of the same adjective, guttural. It can be tiring. Sure u didn't note that when you typed it, no worries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous