All Comments on 'The Sensual Life Ch. 01'

by caramelgirl_2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back

You should continue this story. It's nice to read a story that is gramatically correct. And though I would like more "hot" sex, your buid-up in this one is sweet. Please submit the next chapter in a more timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

The introduction was okay but you didn't need to explain yourself or your lack of interest in black males . No one here really cares. So you prefer white males over black ones, thats your life and when you try to explain the reason why you jump to your first experience with a dorky , charming, cutie white guy. Please continue to write about your characters, the sex and detail. Don't bore us with some psycho-babble about you and black males.

JamesDPJamesDPover 18 years ago
Keep it commin' (inclduding the 'psycho-babble')

I enjoyed this story a great deal. Unlike so many submissions here, it had a ring of authenticity to it. Non-acrobatic, unforced, completely believable. It seemed to be coming straight from the psyche of your young self, making it inherently sexy. I'd be happy to give a more specific reaction to the writing if you'd like; Just let me know. As the lucky (white) husband of a bi-racial woman, I understand why you might want to make the motivation for your preferences clear. It shows that you're a real person behind the screen, not merely a truncated, fantasy version of yourself. That's allright with me. Say whatever it is that you have to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nice start

You've started this story the way it should be started; slowly with a build-up between two friends that has slowly broadened into a journey of sexual discovery and will hopefully blossom into sex without the loss of the friendship. You have also told it well. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

the chick in this story is a fucking idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous