All Comments on 'The Halloween that Haunted'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
maturelvrmaturelvrover 18 years ago
Refreshing

Well written,i enjoyed it.How refreshing that a little flirting doesn't have to end with her fucking Johnny and also that when she is raped she isn't loving it and her pussy was soaking etc etc.Well done

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nice job, sad story,

not every story has a happy ending, if they did, we would grow tired of them and become bored to death. Just wish Johnny had stayed long enough to make sure she got home safely. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very different

But well written, kind of sad actually, especially since we don't know what happened to her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Confused

Why would a writer spend a lot od time and effort to write a very good story about a loving husband and wife who cared for him and her children very much plus a friend who spent time protecting her from the other prowlers. Good so far eh!! I thought so too.

Then hubbies friendly friend saves her ass and then they fuck til dawn!!!

What a love story and they lived cuckolding him forever after the poor jerk.

So my question writer is why did you run this off the tracks at the last moment - almost seemed like you had an after thought for the closing - which blew the story for most of us. So why???

Jilly JJilly Jover 17 years ago
Had potential

I'm confused by poster's comment about it being refreshing that she didn't cheat on her husband, since the way I read it she did.

But why the hell does her name change from Hilary to Sarah halfway through the story???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well the problem is.....

You have a distinctive talent for writing, BUT call me crazy, I was looking for sex on the sex story site and I didn't find it here so I was a little disappointed. Like a lot of your other submissions though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wtf? Great setup but no payoff. What a jip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous