All Comments on 'Dead Girl'

by Lady Malachite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, super

ghost girl, so is she still dead or what?

Tony155Tony155over 18 years ago
Confusing

"No body, no orgasm. Bummer." It seems like she had a body in the bars and other places. I am a bit confused as to what type of spirit you were trying to portray. It was a very strange tale, to say the least.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 18 years ago
And Again

Yes another great story. I liked how she came back and started to kick the butts of the people that made her die. Really great.

And yes there is no orgasums when your dead. Sorry. It feels kind of numming when you get touched. But this is a story, so anything can happen.

Great peice of work.

Baribrother

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One mans meat, another man's poison

Sorry, was this supposed to be a story? It rambled and was so rancid I couldnt find a coherent or consistent plot. Get off the whatever and try again.

BigK10BigK10over 13 years ago
Quite Enjoyable...

I really did enjoy this story, but like one of the previous comments, she seemed to be wavering over the corporeal line, so to speak. Maybe she "steps into" another girl's body, or becomes solid when angry, but you didn't explain why she could orgasm at one point, but not at another.

I would like to see her return, and maybe you could "flesh out" (sorry about the pun) her character a bit with another adventure. (Okay, I'm not THAT sorry about the pun--lol).

Granted--it's a minor point, but I would've liked the story more were this more clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confused

i thought she was a ghost and nobody can see her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

I for one didn't find the story difficult to follow. I could see how the girl started out as an incorporeal ghost, but materialized once she got a "purpose" in her afterlife.

(I'd say the hints are sufficient: the girl suddenly chokes on a blowjob, gets her sense of taste back, and other customers were pointing and laughing).

Besides, as you say: no body, no orgasms. And what good would a literotica story be without them?!? :-) So to the ones missing the transformation: next time you read about a ghost or whatever that can't cum, you need to do a better job of actively watching out for the... thing.... that allows him or her to do so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous