All Comments on 'Being Unfaithful'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Where's the story?

You set it up then jump to the end.

"Why did you give me such hell about my indiscretion?" You've got to be kidding. She was fucking his friend in their bed without a condom on their anniversary and that's what she says a few minutes after the confrontation.

I'd suggest you write the middle part of the story and resubmit this. You can write but you have to follow through with the conception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Huh?

First, who the heck is Shirley and what is her relationship to Beth? Poor editing messed this up for me on that item alone. Second, it looked to me like you started out with one story and then pasted another ending onto it. The ending just didn't match the comment you made at the beginning. Third, I just didn't believe the protagonist's actions. I don't believe a man would actually take picture after picture without being enraged by what he was seeing. Fourth, everything happened in a few minutes one afternoon. June apparently forgave her husband a couple of minutes after he got home. His punishment was to become a father. Excuse me? Last, the dialogue was stilted and unnatural. In short, you need to find a believable story line, figure out where you're going and write toward that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
JUST HORRIBLE!!!!!

Where was your mind...no depth...no warmth ...no anger...no character development and no story...just plain senseless tripe...please re write it or remove it...let's see if I can do better....

HONEY, ON MY WAY TO THE PICNIC, I MET SOMEONE AND FUCKED HIM SENSELESSLY...BUT DON'T WORRY I MADE SURE NO ANTS GOT INTO THE PICNIC BASKET.

GEE THAT'S GREAT HONEY, BECAUSE ONE TIME I WENT TO A BBQ AND FUCKED THE HOSTESS, BUT I MADE SURE THAT THE BURGERS WERE WELL DONE BEFORE I BROUGHT THEM HOME FOR US.

Well how about that ...I write just as well as you do.LOL

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
I stopped reading

when I got to the stupidity of "Forgive me because I cheated too"

What a wimp out for an author. Couldn't care less what happened after that. Sorry I wasted my time reading any of it

The story had promise until then, but what a load of crap your 'twist' is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep your day job

while reading i was saying how was he going to wimp out.low and behole there it was,i cheated too.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
So So

There were a lot of problems with this story. Too many to list. You did have a couple of creative ideas though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could have been good.

I suggest you look into the volunteer editor program, and listen to them!

The dialogue at the end was horrible! "Don't forget to douche, we are having sex tonight." Oh! I forgot it was our anniversary!"

If you take what you have as an outline and rewrite it, it could be good.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Not all bad...

just the last third, the important bit, 'I cheated too, so we have to forgive & forget'. Lame, very lame, did you lose interest or have to be somewhere in a hurry? The first part flowed great and showed the platform for a real stomach turner, and showed you're capable of much better work than this ...then you dumped it, the shitty confrontation and ending that is.

Only way out here, and you know it, is to pen a sequel starting from him confronting the pair and Jim leaving, & make sure you keep calling Beth, Beth. It adds some continuity to the character when you use the right name.

Ron, beats the shit out of Jim while he can't defend himself with his daks half up, and pushes his sorry arse out into the street, and he arrives home bruised to no sympathy from Shirley who again puts his arse out in the street.

Beth really cops some venomous interrogation and is sent back to Mom & Dad for an indeterminate time while Ron decides whether or not her whoring arse is welcome back. Ron later sets some severe terms for reconcilliation including all of his sexual fantasies on demand and sets a 'one strike and you're out' rule that she complies with. He finds the betrayal too much and turfs her out anyhow after another year, so she's filthy and gets a smart lawyer to try and screw him for the assets. He decides to publish broadly those fuck scene digitals unless she pulls back and goes quietly. He later dates and remarries someone he can trust.

What, you say? Wouldn't happen? So you think the scenario in this story is plausible? Then you belong with Ron or Beth.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Barfola

Horrible horrible horrible. You have as much insight into male psychology as you do into nuclear physics. Your story is a total embarrasment

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep writing

It's true the story could have been better and, at times, the dialogue seemed hokey. For all that it wasn't so bad. In any case think about the feedback for a minute or two and then keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice effort

This story lacks genuine emotional content, mostly on the part of the man. It would take much longer for him to realize this was an opportunity for his confession and his male pride would not have allowed the anniversary dinner to take place as scheduled. Cheating is not a formulaic thing; I cheated 3 years ago, you cheated today. We are even! I am not saying your premise is wrong, just that people do not react that quickly or with such precision. Deep, almost primal emotions are involved in such situations.

Aside from that, you write well and want to tell things the way you see them. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THAT"S IT????

YOU sir are a pussy! She'll think you are a push over and cheat again. I think you should have made her hurt a long time before forgiving her. That was way to easy!

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Started out as an Ace....

Then sorta fizzled.

Now first, when I was telling someone else about this story provately I discribed it as this :

Great writing, real talent, but the plot line took a U turn.

Another poster stated that it felt like you got 2/3s the way through and then jsut tried to wrap up.

I have to reluctantly agree.

Don't let all the critisism's, including mine, get you down. You have a great talent and I really like your writing style.

I will be waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
consequences

he should have given her something to think about...to easy on them both

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sure!!!!!!!!!

garbage.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good but

Very good but you had a problem with Beth's name. and there was not enough emotion in the story for the problems they were going through. Things also seemed a little rushed . But still good

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good but

Very good but you had a problem with Beth's name. and there was not enough emotion in the story for the problems they were going through. Things also seemed a little rushed . But still good

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Uhhhmmm.......uhhh.....Wow

I hope this comes out as more constructive and not as abusive, but ....Wow.

The story felt more like a means to show proof that "anyone" can reconcile regardless of what happens, than a story about either being unfaithful or consequences for that. And for both of the husband and wife to proceed like nothing ever happened? And for the wife of his best friend to make the decision to quickly get pregnant with her husband after seeing pictures of him with another woman? The story is a little hard to follow, believe or get wrapped up in.

It sorta feels like you may have read D.G. Hear's story about double standards, and then decided to show that some people don't have any of them. From your opening statement I knew it was going to be a husband forgiving the wife for cheating. But I waited to see how you developed that to make it plausible. Some folks can and some folks can't, but what ruined it for me, was the wife having repeated sex with his best friend till he stopped them, on their "Anniversary" (one of the more sacred occasions to a woman) and to after all that he gets on his knees and first beggs for her forgiveness for cheating on her while on the road two years ago (and his cheating was wrong of him also). And the reason he did this was that he considers it a balanced scale. Oh and to make sure that she would please douche so that he can get some good sex later too? It kinda felt like a Cuckold story wrapped in an thin layer forgiveness. It didn't feel like a believable story.

But just.......... Wow.

I'm still trying to get my head around this story. It seems more like you may have had a few ideas that you wanted to throw in a story to show the lack of double standards, but you didn't really flesh them out well. If you were planning on a story like this it seems just too weird how everyone is just so quickly "Forgiving". To be that fast on forgivness is really a foreign concept to one couple, but to stick "Two" couples on the same train heading the same way that fast makes for a less realistic story.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't understand

If this was supposed to be written from a woman's point of view, it would make a little more sense. No husband would act as your character did, more like a cheating wife would hope he would act. The dude from Australia actually had a pretty good ending roughed out......from a MAN'S point of view. "Agena" must really be a woman.......or damned close to it.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Read the comments then move on to your next effort

I do agree with many of the comments posted here. I believe you have the ability to write great stories and I think most comments indicated the same. Learn from the negatives and turn them to positives for future efforts.

You wrote it... That in itself is an accomplishment to build on and if you improve time and time again you will be a good author.

Take heart.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What the Fuck!

You should have turned her into your slut and made her work the streets, with you sitting in the corner watching and taking pics. Fucking wimp, not proud enough of her to share? Let all your buddies have a crack at her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Forgetting In A Matter of Hours?

The set up in the story was excellent but, as others have said, the outcome is unrealistic. No way could that image in Ron's mind be erased in a matter of hours & they have a "happy anniversary" dinner & fuckfest afterward.

I think the lingering anger would boil away whatever wine was ordered, and the shock and depression would chill any warm dinner served and SEX after just a few hours? Ron might treat Beth to rough sex & use her like a whore but anything loving and gentle at this point. A kiss? She had that guy's cock in her mouth! Not going to happen.

Goodluck on the next story

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with Kanga40

The sudden "I cheated two" plot twist is one of the dumbest cliches around and is a sign of someone who knows jack shit about writing. It's one thing to spring this on the characters, but another to do this to the readers. Maybe if you mentioned this earlier and had his narrative explain that he was worried she was going to leave him it might have been okay, but as written it is nothing but a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

A lousy excuse for an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some things are possible.

Knowing first hand how the events of such a story unfold in real life I found your story both entertaining and almost realistic. The images never leave your mind, but they do dim with time. The events can be forgivin and the marriage saved based on a willingness of both parties to put their hearts and souls into the rebuilding. It's not impossible, but it does take much work and forgiveness on both sides of the marriage. I know, like I said first hand,been almost six years but every hour has been worth the time put into it. Good luck on your writing, maybe a bit more research into the story plots would help. Other than that a good story.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A story or a morality tele?

You don't need to write a story just to convey your moral point of view on marriage. If you take care of just creating a good story, the morals will shine out of it on their own.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural and meaningful

Nuff said. But the absence of the condom should have suggested something....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Huh?

I know it's futile trying to make sense of a story like this, but, Jesus.

The guy is on the phone with the Jim's wife. They end with this exchange:

June was saying, "I don't think we should see each other for awhile until this heals over."

"I agree one hundred percent. I'm going to miss you, but we should stay apart for now."

Now doesn't that say that he was porking June? Then he confesses to some bar pickup in freakin' SLC?

My favorite line is, "Don't forget to douche," which he says facetiously. I'm giving you the same advice. Be creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Fantasy

So he cheated 3 years ago and it is OK if they forgive each other?

Her excuse for cheating:

Quote

"I guess I was peeved at you for not being home for our anniversary....At lunch I had a glass of wine and after lunch we went to a lounge and I had a Margarita...I knew Jim had always liked me..."

End of Quote

His excuse for cheating:

Quote

"I was on a trip I had sex with a woman in Salt Lake City. She was on a business trip and married...I've never been tempted to repeat it since and I won't ever again..."

End of Quote

On the surface, he was lonely and did not understand how the action would impact him (i.e., the guilt). She was angry with him and feeling unattractive so Jim was a convenient fuck buddy. She cheated on him on their tenth anniversary!

No reason to doubt her any more? What about STDs?

One aspect of this scene that was disturbing was how he "shocked and awed" her into confessing about the episode. Then while she is still in shock (semen flowing down her legs) he lays it on her about his fling. Jim wife's also blackmails Jim into fatherhood. These actions are not appreciated once people have had a chance to think about them. In other words, Ron uses this event to get rid of his guilt that he had been carrying for 3 years when he should have fessed up after the business trip.

Also, if he really wanted to know if she loved Jim the best course of action would have been to take the pictures, leave the house and give her a call later to let her know that they would have that anniversary dinner later today. If she came clean fine, it was a mistake. If she lied or let it slip her mind then he can confront her about it.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that crazy

man in your bed fucking your wife and talk shit to you. you taking pictures ae you brain dead.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

Nothing wrong with your writing or story. The problem is the characters. If this were a true story, then it would fit the characters very well. You developed a husband and wife who are so shallow, selfish, uncaring, self-centered, unemotional, and unloving that it works.

The story starts with a husband who is concerned about nothing but getting home and getting laid. He knows it’s their tenth wedding anniversary, his wife is upset he is not home for it, and work is finishing up early, which will allow him to return home in time to take her out to celebrate. Does he call his wife to let her know he will be home early, nope, evidently didn’t even cross his mind. You ask why should he? How about to alleviate her anxiety as soon as possible over him missing their anniversary, to allow her to get prepared to go out, to allow her to rest so she will be in her best mood, and to keep her from making other plans like offering to baby-sit the neighbors kids so they can go out since her husband won’t be home.

Next we have a wife who evidently lives only for herself. She runs into a sexual admirer at mall, has private lunch and wine with him, goes out to a lounge with him, drinks margaritas with him, takes him home with her, fucks him in her husbands house, bedroom, and bed, does all this with total lack of concern for her husband, children, family, home, friends, or neighbors. No wonder she doesn’t want to go to work, look at all the fun she would miss out on.

Let’s not forget the sex scene itself, she is moaning, thrusting, and enjoying. Was all this enough? Hell no, she’s sucking him off, trying to get another round out of him, why not, they have all day, the kids are in school and the hubby’s out of town.

Back to the husband, upon discovering them together, does he stop them from completing their tryst. No way, why, because now he has an out for his misdeeds. Seems he is guilty of not only cheating on his wife, but lying to her for three years about it. Don’t even say it, concealing personal information from someone who trusts and loves you is lying to them.

Returning to the wife, she is so relieved that she is off the hook, but better yet, she will not have to miss the dinner, drinking, celebration, and more sex, wow. But wait, let’s not point a finger at her, the husband’s libido is still cooking, he tells her “ just clean it out, your going to be my slab of meat for the rest of the day, I’m too horny to wait.”

I’m not even going to comment on the friends, they match up with this couple very well. My hat is off to you, fantastic story if you accept it based on the characters you designed, and I think that was your real intent, at least I hope it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who is Shirley?

Shirley? He was married to Beth and Shirley and both wives cheated on him! Damn, even Mormons can have marital problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So So

I felt the story needed some fixing. The characters and the situations needed more depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

A piss-poor story written by a creep with no guts and no balls. Big 'A' you are the dumbest writer on this site. I have only scanned two of your stories and I will scan no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pure Bullshit

Both this story and the annual outing are bullshit. Just a weak husband and a whore wife. Risq01 said it best with his comments on your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nope

Garbage, your characters should all die of aids......and in the real world, that's what usually happens to pieces of shit like them. You're a wuss.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
You're a better man than I, Gunga Dihn

Story was good. But kinda hard to believe. If he kicked the shit out of Jim and had some time to settle down, at least a week or two, I could maybe accept some reconciliation. But.... What's the old saw about "Once a cheater always a cheater"? Does that apply? Does hubby even think about things like that? I sure do.

What I found Incongrous was, she said she was peeved about his not being there for their anniversary, so she forgets about it? And an anniversary is an excellent time to run out and fuck someone else when you're peeved at hubby, I guess?!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
You're a better man than I, Gunga Dihn

Story was good. But kinda hard to believe. If he kicked the shit out of Jim and had some time to settle down, at least a week or two, I could maybe accept some reconciliation. But.... What's the old saw about "Once a cheater always a cheater"? Does that apply? Does hubby even think about things like that? I sure do.

What I found Incongrous was, she said she was peeved about his not being there for their anniversary, so she forgets about it? And an anniversary is an excellent time to run out and fuck someone else when you're peeved at hubby, I guess?!

rd23rd23over 18 years ago
Give me a break

Your statement saying that if a husband takes loving care of his wife he never has to worry about her cheating. Is a load of crap marriage is a two way street and communication is the cornerstone of a good marriage if the wife feels that her husband is failing to take loving care of her then she needs to discuss this with him and they can work on it as a couple she doesn't have to go out and commit adultery, and no Iam not picking on just the woman but the same goes for men as well. This story and at least two others Annual Outing and its sequal The Final Outing show men to have no self respect and can't seem to be able to do anything other then make themselves out to be wimps and stooges for there wives to use and throw away at will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this guy is gay!

Want proof? He kisses her on the lips right after she was sucking that guys cock. I read that and I wanted to vomit. he probably got a boner tasting that guys penis on her lips. so I guess he's gay,gay,gay really gay! lol By the way do you "writer" admire just plain bob, because you write a little like him. He's into humiliation. You write pretty good, but in this story this guy comes across as a man with no balls, or really tiny ones. Forgiveness is alright , but only after a certain period of time, not seconds after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you sound like a sissyboy

forgive my ass.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
PLEASE author fucking kill yourself

god this is sooooo fucking bad

the super wimp pussy husband says to June "I have no other options except to go with the marriage..."

so he could not the annivesaruy in the middle of the wrok well... big fucking deal.... so she fucks some else?

according to this pussy stupid pathetic turd of an author that counts as Neglect...

Its not like the husband forgot-- it was just delayed a few days until the weekend which is NOT a terrible idea

she has not even showered and the super wimp pussy hubbby is kissing her on the mouth and the sperm of another guy in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If this is a true story you are one fucked

upman. Finding your wife fucking your frined on your fucking anniversery and you forgive her!!!?? WTF is wrong with you.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Unusual POV

But it would have been better if

handled a little more realistically,

especially the emotional issues...

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
UNBELIEVEABLE

This story sucked. This guy had sex with her the same day he was cuckholed. Unbelieveable! I have no words to describe how little respect I feel for the husband. She screwed his friend in his bed on his anniversary. Unbeleiveable!

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Scarey

This wimp tale is as bad as that one of the Ohio story's. The poor pathetic wimp portrayed in this story sets a new low in wimps. Disgusting, revolting, and disturbing. Sets a bad example for women who expect a carte blanc for their cheating. Or does he like cream pie for his anniversary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another wimp story

i've no pity for writers who write like they're teenagers.you come home your wife in your married bed been a whore for another man and you do nothing to the man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my darling?

he caught her fucking around and he just calls her "my darling????????????????" this is such a stupid story, unbelievable! oh right...she had a free pass because he had once been unfaithful. Thanks for explaining that bit so the rest of us can benefit from this wisdom.

daluentdaluentalmost 17 years ago
Are you fucking nuts!

What man in his right mind would kiss this crazy bitch after she was just sucking his friends cock? Sounds very gay. Agena were you reading jpb,s stories. Did he influence you. I know ohio admires him, but at least he rewrites his stories to put balls on these assholes. Your writing is passable, but your characters suck. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hi Ho Hi Ho

Sorry, thats another fairy tale, just a little more belivable. She had fucked him all afternoon was giving him a blow job and after a little talk everybody lives happily ever after? Spouses would be so pissed it would be a while before any romantic dinners let alone sex and planning for kids. Friend has commitment issues but after catching him fucking the shit out of wifes best friend shes excited now he wants kids. I belive, I belive.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
lying wife

She may fool you by convincing you that fling was he first with your buddy but what about the others she will lie about them knowing you cant get confirmation on those affairs and why didnt you stick her in counceling for her depression ?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YUUUUUUUK

He kissed her right after she gave his best friend a blowjob. After he instructed her NOT to clean up. He had to taste and smell that seman breath. Watch out for the dribble on the chin I'm sorry but after witnessing such a traumatic event like his wife being fucked he's reaction was just too emotionally relaxed. He could have at least told Jim that he was now his ex-best friend as he kicked his ass down the stairs and out the front door. Also, she needed to be punished at least for a few days to let her worry whether he was going to take her back or not. Otherwise, the chances of her doing it again is very high. Even if she believes herself that she would never do it again. Right after she got caught because she is so embarrassed. Sub-consciencely she will know that she got away with it and all she has to do is drink a couple margaritas and she's hot to trot again. DISAPPOINTING, NOT UP TO YOUR USUAL STANDARDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
worst crap i read,how stupid do you get

one of your dumbest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Rush

Sorry bro, this time your story is too rush. You could rewrite this story this way; Ron proceed with the divorce, but after the divorce, he was unable to concentrate on his work & his ex-wife had a nervous breakdown. Eventally both went to see a shrink & he felt guilty & remorse after that. Later, on their anniversary night(1 year later), he went to the place where he purpose to Beth, trying to recall all the good times he have with Beth. There, he found Beth crying. He walked to her & tell her he had also cheated on her 3 years ago & ask for her forgiveness. They reconciled & got back together. Isn't that better? I know there are some truth in the story because I personally have seen one, my uncle Joe & aunt Sarah. But even for them they took months in marriage counseling before they finally reconcile & get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
timing

her timing is incredible. and the remorse, genuine, at least for getting caught. a good friend too!

she was unaware of any indiscretion from him, so her boredom (?) resulted in a 1x episode? probable, i think not.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
No emotion

Did she marry a robot? The wimp has no emotion. His need to confess a similar deed sound like bullshit. Just a way to make him being a wimp more palatable. She has cheated before and will cheat again. Especially after his confession and her being able to get away with it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap

Another dumb ass story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuckit

Fuckit you have some stupid writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And I have a bridge (GWB)and

some swamp land to sell you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
your

your a horrible writer this story made no sense your trying to save the world and be all forgiven in your stories.Some people do bad things because their evil screwing his friend on their anniversary is evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hangout?

Is this where the retarded writers come to hang out and publish their crap?

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
The bulk of your work is much better than this.

This was one of your worst stories. Many of your others are quire good. A re-write would help this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wast

Complete wast of time!

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Obviously rushed and not edited.

Word usage way too formal and stiff. Lacked emotion through use of stilted wording. Sounds British.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Thanks for the story

Not having the level of knowledge in writing as your other reviewers I will stick to giving my personal comments on the story Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
worst

the best of all WIMPSS!!! Garbage!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Credit to AT&T

You obviously phoned this one in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cheaters

I can see no reason for them to stay together. they are both cheats.

mony50usmony50usalmost 13 years ago
IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE!

I like the story as I have like most of your submissions. I won't go into the many reasons for liking your writing as I just know what I like and don't like. What puzzles me is the harshness of your critics. It seems that the dislikes of most authors far exceed the likes. If I don't care for a particular author, then I don't read any further submissions. It's that simple. It takes far more stamina and fortitude to publish on this web site. It's why I don't publish here. I like your stories! IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
totally disagree

With your opening statement, and I think you do too after reading some of your other stories. Sometimes a woman strays even when her man does everything in his power to love and protect her--sometimes because of it because she takes him for granteed. It may have to do with her own emotional problems and have nothing to do with him--even if she loves him. My two cents.

Wulf

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DISCLAIMERS

are like "SPINS"....Excuses are like smoke.....Wheres the remorse. TK U MLJ LV NV

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
pathetic rubbish

"I don't remember how we got into our bed, but I remember kissing him and then my clothes were off and he was having sex with me."

The cuckboy must be a moron to believe the above statement. was the slut drugged??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
6 years is not long enough

to hide from the wanna cucks; they will find you, they will read you, they will spank to you, they will comment. you cannot hide from self-loathing cocksmokers, cucksters will find cuck stories and they will stroke to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
6 years is not long enough

to hide from the wanna cucks; they will find you, they will read you, they will spank to you, they will comment. you cannot hide from self-loathing cocksmokers, cucksters will find cuck stories and they will stroke to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

REALLY BAD! This should have been filed under "humor and satire". Worst dialog I have ever seen in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ouch!!!

What a horrible marriage described here; not very realistic or compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckold cuckold cuckold cuckold

another cuckold who loves it. a cheating slut it a cheating slut is a cheating slut.

dump her ass and get a new pussy to fuck they are all over the place.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Different approach -

The guilty catch the guilty accept the story confess and move on -

An honorable route to take - he certainly has no moral ground to stand on to be intolerant - he does have the option of not accepting her story or her claims - and in this story the husband does.

To the cuck haters - remember he made someone else one so he deserves it - poetic justice at least so maybe it is a karmic thing he decides to accept - whatever - their choices and the writers prerogative.

The writer goes more than one route so do not condemn him even if you do not like this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
2 RIGHTS NEVER MAKE UP FOR A WRONG

even 2 wrongs can never make iit right.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Oh, I'm such a pussy, I fucked a woman one time three years ago...

...and have been eaten up by guilt". If he really was he made the right decision.

If he was a hoss he should have taken her back knowing that he deserved her fucking around this one time but he should have had her kissing his feet for a few years (at least five) and keeping a close watch on her. What a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Don't forget to douche....and gargle too!"

You're kidding, right? You ARE fucking kidding, aren't you? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
raac in this case well i cheated to

wow gloss over the lack of condoms

possible diseases

and a wife about as smart as a mouse

dna test of kids is very necessary

one real question, you would believe the story of a person that cheats when cheating is a lie in and of itself

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I think that this worked out well, I love semi-happy endings. BUT...

...he better watch her ass at least until the kids reach the age of 18. And keep his dick in his pants if he is going to be such a wuss. Someone with a conscience should NEVER fuck around.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Interesting. There were several things in this story that were simply surreal. I have never seen the issue of infidelity handled so trivially.

1. Biggest understatement ever:

"However, it may take a little time to get over this." Ya think? In actuality, it only took about an hour for them to get over it. He blew her a fucking kiss as she went upstairs to wash another man's cum off her body!

2. As if it were just another day ...

"I forgot its our anniversary after all that's happened today. I'll go up and shower. Can you look after the kids while I'm upstairs?" Oops! These things are always slipping my mind.

3. Gross!

" I responded and tentatively reached up and softly kissed her on the lips." If I'm not mistaken, those same lips were wrapped around another man's cock a mere ten minutes before. I don't believe she had time to stop by the bathroom and rinse out with mouthwash.

4. Even grosser!

"Don't forget to douche I yelled after her. We have our own loving to do later." Oh, how romantic! I think a normal guy in this kind of situation would have trouble sleeping in the same bed with her for a while. I realize he had cheated previously, but these kind of discoveries tend to have more emotional impact - regardless of past experiences.

5. Alls well that ends well.

"It had been quite a day and I'm glad it turned out the way it had." Well, I'm glad we got that little hiccup out of the way and can enjoy the evening!

6. What a lucky girl!

"After the dinner we went home and we had a loving interlude that brought her to orgasm three times and myself twice." She has had a busy day in the old orgasm department. He came twice? Perhaps the thought of his wife fucking another man just a few hours earlier added a little excitement. We may have a hotwife/cuck relationship in the making. She fucks another guy and her husband rewards her with mind blowing sex. Yep, I'd say we are headed down that trail.

7. If only things were that simple.

"I told her that we were going to make some changes in our lives and our marriage and suggested that she think about taking a part-time job to fill in her days and give herself a feeling of accomplishment." If we can just find you a hobby to take your mind off fucking other guys ...

Ok, I think I went a little overboard. But, it is only because I usually love what you write. I couldn't resist jumping all over this less then quality offering.

What about the fact that it is their anniversary? That's major betrayal, and it doesn't even get addressed. Again, I think this story lacks emotional depth. There are so many things that should have been explored.

Thanks for the effort. I still love your work.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
It wasn't explicit in the story, so I thought I'd ask

What planet is this actually?

Because I find the actions and attitudes of the people involved to be inhuman.

Or were you stressed for time and had Matt pen a quick tale for you?

This...rankled.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Excellent writer but ..

I HATE cuckold stories and wimps even more. The male in this story was both.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Excellent writing; although this story lacked any depth of humanity of emotions it was in fact well written.

I didn't thoroughly enjoy this story but appreciated the flow of understanding on the characteristics of the writer's superb skills. The circumstances of the discovery of infidelity upon arrival home and the bedroom scene fornication was beyond bizarre. What man would think about a fucking camera when the love of his life is getting plowed in his bed in his home on his anniversary day? Going slowly into the night are we? The lack of humanity is deafening! Unless this couple were into alternative lifestyles, the apparent response in this story by the husband is beyond anything imaginable. Although intellectually plausible, it lacks depth of emotion. The writer/author is so talented and skilled that I felt compelled to rate this story 5* inspite of my total lack of respect for the content.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
really pitiful

There are no words to describe how much I hated this cuck piece of shit story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
What, no blood tests? You trust your wife that there were no others?

And that lovely old Jim had no STDs? That is the most stupid thing to omit before you jumped into the slop chute again! The same damn night? You fuckhead cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she will cheat on him again.

Stupid man deserves whoring wife is a out this story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Funny

Many of you are screaming about the slut but fail to remember(if you even cared) that the husband betrayed his vows first.

Duh!

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Two Liars

Both of them are liars. Love is an act of caring. If you care about someone you do not try to hurt them. She was having bitch revenge sex because he was going to miss their anniversary. He cheated on a business trip, because he could - not very caring either. They both liked to proclaim their love, but if they actually loved each other, they wouldn't have cheated. For those of you that think you can love someone and go off and fuck someone else - you do not know what spousal love is. It is forst and foremost EXCLUSIVE. If you plan to spend 25-30 years minimum together raising kids you can't have other people fucking up your relationship. This is factual common sense. So, love is an act of caring and an act of will. You must chose your spouse over all other people if you truly love your spouse. If not, you may be married, but it isn't about love, it is probably about necessity and convenience. That is just a matter of logistics and easy to rearrange if your spouse is a pig!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
At least he's not a hypocrite

But I see little hope for their future; their vows meant nothing to either of them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a farce

The only way to read this is as a farce.

There are no realistic emotional reactions here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheaters. Three out of the four people in this tale are cheaters. I wouldn't trust anything the cheaters said. Totally preposterous as there can be no real happy ending in this tale.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 9 years ago
Life just isn't this neat

The robotic compartmentalization of emotions displayed in the last passages and the ending don't fit most persons life experiences, nor do they fit the characters from the rest of the story. When I suspend belief, give me a nail big enough to hang my hat on.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Laughable

I disagree with your opening premise:

"If a husband takes loving care of his wife he need never worry about her being unfaithful. She will in his willing thrall forever."

MANY loving, caring husbands are cheated on.

And despite his confession, there is NO indication that he was anything but a loving , caring husband, and her "reason" of being upset that he would be out of town on their anniversary is bogus. It was his JOB, it's not like he blew her off to go drinking with his buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the KISS

she was sucking his dick,then he KISS her

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
He better watch her from now on.

The next slip should be the end, he needs to prepare for it early or she will get the kids, the house and he will get nothing but a hard way to go. Better he should get her killed if she slips again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous