All Comments on 'Elven Flower'

by wudelfin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A well weaved web of enchantment

A well weaved web of enchantment, about them meeting in dreams, only to for her to flee back to reality. The "unexpected meeting", for them, expected by us, brought a rush of electricity through my veins. I enjoyed the effiency, and of course magic, at having the intimedate love scenes placed at the beginning, as then when the characters did meet, there would be recognition instead of only pure wonderment and bafflement and awkwardness, of having that special connection with a stranger. As then the character/s/ would have to have undergone doubt. Alas in this predicament none was observed. It was delightfull of how you described her as a phantom lover and tease, only to have her come alive, and go through the storyline from her happy radiant viewpoint.

Enough with praise, I shall cut to the chase.

I can understand why it was not placed as hot, you would had to have longer more descriptive sex scenes with more passion. His wonderment was erotic, and the role reversal amazed me, usually it is the elf/vampire who seduces the wanton, submissive, or resistant maiden. No it was indeed the male and supernatural being who was longing for a powerful human. I applaud your thoughtfullness and effort.

Serves him right, leaving him with longing... He should have told her those three simple words, I love you.

You befuddle and muddle me and my sound but broken mind as to why let him know of their special secret, but not her. ;0

The suprise for her was indeed pleasing to witness. Write more stories about this couple. I shall quite enjoy that.

Sorry for not enough critism, I lavished you with too much praise.

I cannot help it, I love it when attention is focused on character development, instead of only cliche steamy sex scenes, although they do improve my arousal ;)

God speed to you,

Write as it is your purpose and if you fail to meet high standards as your poitential demands, I SHALL SCREAM! Do not neglect your gift.

Again with my pep talks. Sorry.

By the way if you were a guy I'd add in I'm a hot wanton resistance female virgin! For my own twisted erotic ending.

I shall however tell you that the guy I desire is drop dead gorgeous, spiked hair baby blue eyes hidding behind glasses, intelligant gamer. How's that for a happy ending;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous