All Comments on 'Ravished By A Young Man'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Great Fantasy!

Great job Kay-Dee, I really enjoyed it!

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
Excellent story

well done, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

Well written and very entertaining, thanks

101101about 17 years ago
Well Done

Why did I not meet a woman like this in my early twenties?

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Hmm-- Lovely!

To be so sexually free and guilt-free about enjoying the pleasures of sex is so provocative- A real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a narration!!

amazing narration lady(if ur actually one).the story seemed very very real.not the run-of-the-mill chitti chitti bang bang kind of mindless sex.good build-up and realistic flow of events.keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
would love to read more by you.

Kay-dee, I liked how you handled the consent. It was genuinely a confusing moment for both of them. I like the motivations, and the resolution. I found it surprisingly realistic. Having been in a confusing consent situation before, and now being in my 40s, it really resonated with me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
weird and different !

Christ,I could have used someone like the narrator back in the day. I was just as awkward as that young man, but thanks to upbringing didn't vent with force. The story had an excellent edge. I'm glad narrator didn't reform him in space of a week . It would have been interesting if she returned every summer to mark up ticks in his socialbility. Interesting story as a one-off . I thank the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape

He raped her! What are you thinking, writing a story about rape? In her mind, of course, a part of her wanted him. But he tied her up, and though she promised to cooperate if he untied her, he kept her bound and took her by force. Not a good scenario.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Rape, indeed - but a fine story.

We are critical of rape stories, too. There are really awful ones on LIT. But let's assume: He wouldn't do it again. He learned to deal with his uncertan feelings towards women without needing to get into control. Besides - he didn't need force to enter her. She did anything possible to make it easy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVA! An excellent story! LOVE IT! I really love your story, gave it a 5 (4.8/5 = 96%). BTW, YOUR PIC ON BIO PAGE IS PRICELESS.

The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

This story may or may not have auto biographical element. However it is very convincing.

You never added no unnecessay details.

The HEROINE in this story is a KEEPER both as a wife & as a MILF!

If she were my wife i would not divorce her.

• • •

Apart from its literary value, i liked your story for 2 reasons:

(1) As a young & not so young man, i liked older women. Somehow I was crazy about women in their late 30s & early 40s.

(2) In the late stages of my 1st marriage my wife was cheating on me. Being a very intuitive man, i just knew she was not faithful.

In that period i discovered my voyeur side, which i had not been aware of.

We divorced. I was still in my 20s.

My second wife was not a late bloomer either physically or mentally; however, she was getting prettier & sexier year after year. At 36 she was a mother of 3 but she looked 26! We had just moved from Europe to the other side of Atlantic. Men were hitting on my wife left, right & center. They were attracted to her like flies to shit (pardon my French). She worked for an NGO & had a job that involved travel (@ least once a month, staying 1 or 2 even 3 nights).

My voyeur side got reactivated. That's beyond one's control.

I loved my wife more & more. She was turning me on so much that it bordered on lunacy. My love became adoration... & I started to worship her body.

When by myself, I was buying her classy & sexy undergarments.

I knew she must have been tempted while away. Being intuitive, i felt she would succumb to temptation sooner or later.

One night as we were cuddling in bed, she told me she loved the ligerie i was buying her.

"I feel like a movie star in it... You choose it with love... you have a good taste... i know you love me...- she gently put her hand on my cheek & looked me in the eye - i know why you are buying it to me... you don't want me to be embarrassed if i undress in front another man, you know that i lack self confidence... i love you & i need you... don't you dare leave me ever... i will never stop loving you. You are the best husband in the world... Tell me you love me if you really really do."

"I adore you! & i am glad you trust me... you can count on me no metter what."

That night she virtually admitted to me i no longer had exclusivity over the body i warshipped beyond description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish Kay were my wife. I love stories written from a woman's PoV.

:)

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Spoiled

This story was spoiled by rape, no doubt he raped her, I am surprised that this was printed and passed. It wasn't needed, without the rape it would have been a wonderful erotic very sexy story. To start things off why couldn't she have seduced him, she wanted him badly enough. The highlight was him wanking himself off whilst she watched, that was so hot, not enough stories include young men doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a bit of thought.

'Cut off shorts'. Really? Surely cut off jeans or just shorts.

A Spanish boy called Peter? Not Pepe?

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Rape Is Gross*

Dumb story.

slide64slide6411 months ago

very hot story. please don't be discouraged by the crappy comments some people make. you're a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous