All Comments on 'Fucking Angry'

by Edge23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thought rape was against the law

If you consider it EROTIC then you are sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was rough and

violent and nonconsent to the very end.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Yep, it's non-consent

I would usually have given this about a 75, but wanted to make up for the zero. Interesting that someone would read a story in the non-consent section and then object because it involves non-consent. The world is full of morons. Nice story, short, and not sweet at all.

Miss JaneMiss Janeover 18 years ago
Brief and to the point

Enjoyed it...Short and very to the point. I agree, need to make up for the zero vote. And yes, non-consent means non-consent. The reader who gave you the bad rating and the zero vote needs to find another category to read. Although Steve was very rough, clearly Laurel was intrigued for more as she quickly followed him towards the bathroom. Sounds like it's going to open more doors for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You'll guys mean

If he gets rough breaks something off and breaks arms or legs as lon as it is non-consent it is ok. Personally I think she needs to talk to police rape counsuler before she winds up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give me a break

A woman desperate enough to draw blood, but unable to keep him off her (a kick in the balls, maybe)? Outside of brutal criminal rape, I don't think so.

Bite him once, and try again, but he forces himself into her mouth and suddenly her teeth aren't working? The cheap throw-away line at the end notwithstanding, there's nothing here that raises this above sick fantasy.

I love erotica, non-consentual included, but this ain't it. It's just degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
STOP WHINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last I remembered this is the nonconsent section if you don't find it EROTIC then don't read it, its just fantasy for goodness sake!!! By the way liked it short, to the point and nonconscentual:)

llacy66llacy66about 18 years ago
i liked the story

i enjoyed your story. for a short scene, the details were very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was pretty good. I'm a woman and I take no offense to this type of story. Erotic fantasies come in all shapes and sizes.

NS11NS11over 14 years ago
Great

Lol at all the weirdos that read this story and then pretend like they dont like it. Weirdos being individuals that are not mature enough to not be ashamed by what excites them sexually. I like the story...I just wish he would have made her cum before he put it in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
?

Is this a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YUMMY!!!!!

whoa now that was pretty fucking hot!!! damn thats just how i like it, rough and dirty and hard ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdge23@Edge23
76 Followers
Here's an author's note: everything I've written is fiction. My characters may be similar to people I know, but the actions that occur have never happened. That I know of. Also...please please PLEASE leave comments. I enjoy them, good or bad...same goes with feedback. I ...