All Comments on 'The Deflowering of a Daughter Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jolena73jolena73about 18 years ago
Good ending

Ending was good but not as good as the first part!But still very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This was hot!

The first was the hotter of the two...but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy this delicious tale! More! I think I'll enjoy some more of your stories already written

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Permission

Her mother took her there to have her virginity taken. Then Lindsey, having been fucked, saw her mother get thoroughly fucked by a male prostitute while the madame pleasured Lindsey. This experience had to give Lindsey permission to enjoy sex in the future.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot!!

The stud should have knocked both bitches up.

Smasher99Smasher99over 4 years ago
Damn that's hot

You should write part 3 and make about the daughter and mother getting fucked by Antonio and both of them becoming pregnant. Also both of them side by side with Antonio and another spainsh guy on top of them include in story high heels big tits bouncing flopping jiggling nipples poking sweaty chest bed springs squeaking headboard banging noise and sex filling the room loud male and female moans grunts nail claw sweaty back mother daughter crying out obscenities legs high and wide leggs peddling balls slapping legs bobbing up and down cowgirl tits bouncing etc hair flying begging for cum want/put your baby give me your seed plant seed hot white sticky seed womb hairy cunt and all other good stuff.

coconutsilvertonguecoconutsilvertonguealmost 2 years ago

Please God come back and write another episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous