All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hope her hubby

is fucking everything in sight ... hope he is fucking at least 20 times a day like i do ...his wife will sure miss his big cock when she has to settle for the little black ones and the very wittle white ones of her boss and hubbys boss... and oh what will they do when theyhave to work for her hubby as he will own both their companies...and he will be fucking their wives with his so much bigger cock ....they might have to resort to fucking each other .. we can call it brian does dave just be fore dave deepthroats brian..i like it now thats a great story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this getting old now

do something to bring it to a close.let the hubby find out and get revenge on all or just wimp him out.it not funny or sexy anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this getting old now

do something to bring it to a close.let the hubby find out and get revenge on all or just wimp him out.it not funny or sexy anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It needs an end.

After 4 parts of the same thing it just might be time to bring hubby into the story. By now we all know she's a slut that really hasn't given two thoughts about her husband I am curious to see how you bring her husband into the story.

Don1028Don1028about 18 years ago
Boy--Does this story stink--

Like fish--Should be frozen--Like old frozen fish, should be tossed out un-eaten.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
I agree with all the commnets.

Just Plain Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i hope the hubby fucks dave daughter

i hope hubby take dave daughter and use and abuse her and see how he likes that.sue brain and dave companies.move and have a ball with their money, that how you fuck assholes.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Not like you to run on like this

She's a slut and now seems to be running the show. Give us the JPB twist and torment.

The writing is still good.

Thanks Pervert

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
I never thought I'd say this but,

For the love of god lets see the ending. I can't speak for others, but I can say that anyone that would do this to her husband isn't going to be well liked by most, even if the sex is basiclly pretty intense. But I mean if she's going to cheat on him for months I'd rather not see several months worth of cheating printed out blow by blow (^_^)

Somehow this feels like it will either go: "Hubby reallys is in to watching his wife sleep with other men" or "He'll huff and puff about it, but in the end he'll let her keep doing it long as she doesn't leave him."

Your story and your ending of course, but for the love of god lets see that ending. Maybe you could tell everyone how many chapters you put in this.

I mean if there are 10 chapters of this, I'd rather come back and read them all at once instead of reading about 4 chapters that are basiclly the same thing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good story

Good story bob but its not going forward. where are you heading with this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Actually Might be the only one

I don't think you need to end this yet. I've always wondered what would happen if you kept going with a "Becoming..." story and I'm definately enjoying it so far. Hopefully, there's more to come.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
This is Bobby's 227th story

I'll reserve comment on the quality

prue whiteprue whiteabout 18 years ago
Bob I think you are just lost for something

to write about. I guess you could just call it a writers slump. All you are doing now is rehashing over some bad, mundane, sex scenes. It's down to either shit or get off the pot. I usually look forward to your writings but I am afraid, and I know there are lot's of others who feel the same, you are loosing me.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Making it unanimous.....

Yep, this could have been a modestly good story about 2 chapters back. I agree that now you are just rehashing SSDD we have seen in many of your stories. Time to wrap this this up as usual with hubby coming home finding out, eating creampie and limp dicking his way on through life. You have some real writing ability in there somewhere and why you waste it doing this same old shit all the time is way beyound me.

Regards,

Chagrined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thank you

thank you for another very entertaining story Mr. Bob

Mr CMr Cabout 18 years ago
Make it as long as you want dude.

"Brain rang the doorbell at five to six and as she went to answer it she told herself, "Be firm, be nice about it, but be firm."

When the bedside phone rang at eight o'clock she took her mouth off Brian's cock and rolled over to answer it. Brian grabbed her arm and said to let it ring."

That's such a great segue, it's a little too sudden later when the daughter comes by, but I love that first one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

A cold hearted bitch that deserves to get burned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sarah Isn't Just Dumb, She Has No IQ!

She cannot even lie to herself and say she still loves Tim while she had sex with Brian while on the phone to her husband Tim. Please, have Tim find out and let this sham of a marriage die mercifully. If I am Tim, three people will die by my hand or by my plans. What many writers don't seem to understand is that to the vast majority of husbands, their marriage is their life. If their wife has brought another man or men into their marriage, most husbands would have no problem with setting fire to their home with wife and lover trapped inside!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Worst

The worst JPB story I have read, and I’ve read a lot. At least it stays true to it’s title.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Not really a story just a list of sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...