All Comments on 'Kelly Ann's Starring Role Ch. 02'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Not only is the slut hot, but she really loves it. I can't wait to read the next chapter when I assume she will be inpregnated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great piece of work

Excellent. Cant wait for the blowjob from the bride. Perhaps a fuck of her aswell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Oh this is so hot. Where to you get your immagination! I picture her on her knees at her wedding, then kissing her unsuspecting jerk of a husband. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great continuation

What can I say...you have a special talent. Kelly Ann was a naughty girl and her husband is a jerk and worth every bit of humiliation. Keep up the great writing, bud, it's hot and we love it. Karyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kelly Ann is getting what she deserves

And I hope you give her a whole lot more.

Your stories are so very hot, and I love the way you make it real with a lot of the characters. It is as if I could see some of this actually happening, bringing fantasy into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kelly Ann should be spanked!

This girl is really bad!

But you seem to be taking matters in hand, which is good. Please keep the stories coming. Does she get knocked up? Do you two get found out? Does she pay off her loan in full?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kelly Ann should be spanked!

This girl is really bad!

But you seem to be taking matters in hand, which is good. Please keep the stories coming. Does she get knocked up? Do you two get found out? Does she pay off her loan in full?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Spank Kelly Ann!

I totally agree with the commenter who said Kelly Ann needed her ass spanked. That's a must. She is such a naughtly girl, living a dual life. She's in for a burnt bare bottom and deserves it and more. Maybe some face cream?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...