All Comments on 'Wedding Guests Can Also Be Horny'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wedding Fun.

At weddings you meet all sort of your relatives even those you have never met before and some those who you may have lusted for and could not meet earlier for varios reasons. There was a family wedding in my younger brothers inlaws family and I also went to attend the same. There were so many relations whom I was meeting aftera very long time and there was my brothers mother in laws younger sister who was a hot lady and I had met on prior few occasions. She was attending with her children and her husband was not there and was informed that he was unwell and had suffered a stroke and so was absent. We talked The Lady Seema and my self and were siiting in a corner of the pandal and talked for quite sometime on alltopices under the sun and as she was a brilliant lady we were pally and I patted her hand and joked we were practically the same age with just a difference of me being about 5 years younger to her. After the wedding at night we were in adjoining rooms we again chatted into the night and when her children had gone to sleep also i patted her cheek and gave her a light peck which developed into a full kiss and then a smooch. We hugged that night and the next plan for the next night was settled and we fulfilled our First Journey into the land of lust the next night and I fucked her well and fully. We had exchanged Mobile No.s and thereafter it became a weekly routine to meet somewhere and release our lust. Seema was and is a wonderful lover and a lusty fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was at a wedding reception, I am 56, kept myself fit, because the bride and groom were in their mid 40s, there were mostly older people. As the night went on the younger ones began to rock to their music, which I enjoy and I danced non stop for about an hour. I then stopped because it was rather hot and walked outside to cool down a bit. A woman I did not know stood beside me, she was older, I guessed in her mid 60s and she said , I watched you dance, I don't know how you could do that for so long. I said i enjoy it, I try to keep fit and besides I get out their with those lovely young ladies. She laughed, my husbands over there, asleep, a few too many drinks, I wished he had your energy. I smiled, I said hes probably tired from keeping up with a lovely lady like you.She looked at me, I wish, I said hey, you haven't got a drink, can I get you one,she smiled at me and said only if we drink it in my room. I hesitated, looked at her and said I would enjoy that. We walked around the corner, it was a 2 level hotel, her room was on the ground floor.We entered,she said now the drink, I moved to her and said you didn't bring me here for a drink and I didn't come here for a drink as I started to unzip her dress, it fell to the floor over her ample hips and pantyhosed bottom and legs. I walked around behind her and released her bra, her breasts sagged but I caressed them with my hands, my cock pressing against her. I moved her to the bed, she undressed as I got out of my clothes, I pushed her back, between her legs, moving my head to her pussy, as she said no, no I licked her slowly,,her legs opening wider,my tongue gently flicking her clit, back to her slit, slowly, to her clit,oh my god, that's it, yes, yes, her legs clasping my head as she bucked and squealed to orgasm, juices covering my face and then she slumped back,i lifted her legs, moved the head of my cock up and down her pussy, oh put it in, put it in and I pushed forward and slid in up to the hilt,she gasped but I didn't give her time to say anything as I began to fuck her fast, long strokes, she moaned, orgasmed as I fucked her hard, fast, I felt my cumm rising and as it shot into her, I aid oh yes and pushed my tongue into her willing mouth as I bucked and filled her. I think she thought I was finished as I pulled back,but I stayed in her and rolled her over so she was on top and pulled her down as I pushed up, feeling her insides at the tip of my cock.She said, ohh, ohh, how far are you in me, ohh, so I let her hips go and she leaned forward, your still so hard, I said of course, moving slowly in and out of her pussy, you don't get away yet, she said it feels so good,its been so long, as she began to rock back and forward on my cock, my hands squeezing her breasts, her nipples hard, long, faster on my cock, juice flowing, I felt her pussy tighten as she orgasmed again, she slumped forward.I said softly, suck me,she didn't move, a little louder, suck my cock, she moved slowly off me, took my cock in her hand and then in her warm mouth. She started slowly but then as I slowly moved my cock back and forward she got into it and said tell me when you are going to cumm, I haven't seen a man cumm for so long, good now, I didn't have to move as she took my cock, caressing my balls, I said ready, ready, she took it out of her mouth and as she stroked me said spray my tits, come on, all over my tits as I watched my cumm arc into the air onto her tits, that's it, give me more as she milked me until I had finished and I watched as she rubbed my cumm onto her breasts. I got a washer and towel and cleaned myself, dressed and left.As i stood at the side door,the dancing was still going, I looked over at her husband, he was still leaning back, eyes closed.I saw her coming,she stood beside me, she looked around, grabbed my hand and put it at the back of her dress, she whispered feel me, I slid my hand up, no underwear, my finger straight into her wet pussy, I felt my cock stirring,i asked her how long she was here for as I moved my finger, her legs widening, another day,as I finger fucked her faster I said room 3, Central motel, I am here until 2 tomorrow afternoon, as I fingered her clit faster and her legs closed around my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Im 59 and last year went to a friends wedding and ended up fucking the 65 year old best man. I too had only experienced sex with a man who went in, pumped, shot his liad and then rolled over and went to sleep. I sat on my bed in my hotel room and he stood in front of me and invited me to get his cock out. I slowly pulled his pants down and his huge erection sprang up in my face. It wasnt so much the length of it that shocked me but rhe girth. I could barely get the bulbous head in my mourh but I sucked what I could and cradled his heavy balls in my hand. It wasn't long before he shot a huge load in my mouth. When I undressed he was amazed at my 44ee tits which hung down to my waist and sucked and caressed every inch of them before moving down to my pussy I'd never had oral before and when he spread my legs and opened my pussy lips and started licking I thought I was going to die with pkeasure. I came hard when he sucked my clit and squirted in his face. He got on top of me and thrust his fat cock up my pussy. I was so stretched open that my erect clitty rubbed on his course pubes and I came again just as he shot his aecond load. We spent rhe night together and when he could get it up he would fuck me hard. My pussy was sore for days later but it was so worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous