All Comments on 'Lauren and Carl Ch. 03'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
for part four

buy a shotgun before you vecome a surrogate man & dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Three chapters

and Laurel hasn't even been fucked or knocked up by another man. What in the fuck has Literotica become. She should have cuckolded her husband already with at least 5 separate men, been gangbanged at least twice, and either be knocked up or infected with an STD , (maybe both), and last but not least, her husband should have been initiated into slavery in his own house , eating creampies from a live in lover or two. Last but not least, pissed on or have had his mouth shit in. SHHEESH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tedious...

What else can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Erotic Buildup!

I am really enjoying your writing. I can hardly wait for her adventure wit:"Carl" and I'm especially waiting for some future episode of her slowly stripping for her husband at home and then turning slowly to the side and rubbing her hand over her "he then notices beginning to bulge, tummy" and to her wide eyed amazed husband says, " I guess it time you knew! You soon would of course anyway! But, honey, here you can see for yourself. We're going to be parents. I'm expecting. I just couldn't help myself. With the turnon of the mutual flashing and then my "extranarital affair" I just got so incredibly turned on I got a little careless with my birth control when I was with him.

True, the baby won't have your genetics, but he wants nothing to do with fatherhood so you and I will be able to raise "OUR" child as if you are the biological father, and we can tell our families and friends that you are the father even though you and I will always know it's not of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

Very nice story. I was confused some. Who was Richard? I suspect you changed the name to Brett and missed a few.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3rd time?

3rd time? No comments...all were done...1*

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
And it continues

I like where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave this Chapter a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

LAUREN IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

She can make more than one man happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I totally agree with the dickhead below. We're all full of shit, so just keep writing and ignoring Anonymous wankers who post comments like this.

Switch off anonymous commenting and save us all from the AHs in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Richard or Brett

I was but confused by the few times you referred to Richard as if it were Brett you were referencing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
OMG missed the spelling.

Agree with anon that for the great blowjob given the blow-ee's name should be right. Keep up the good work.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Lauren really is an exhibitionist.

She is attractive, and she knows the affect she has on men. She plays that affect to the max. She hasn’t had intercourse with anyone other than her husband yet, but she is on a slippery slope. How long will it be before she does? After all, her jaws have to be getting sore. What is she getting out of this other than exposing herself? Perhaps that is her turn on. Another intriguing chapter. Makes me want more. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well. Most commenters write their opinions about the characters as if they are real people. So far this is not really a story. Just 3 sex scenes BJs at that. Only character development is they males are horny and Lauren is willing and talented at BJs. No drama or conflict or story arc or anything but stroke material. And in this story universe STDs are not a thing. If it is just stroke material it really should be more erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous