All Comments on 'Under Mr. Nolan's Bed Ch. 04'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it cumming

Just finished part 4 of Mr Nolan's bed. How soon does Mr Nolan fuck both girls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love...

...long walks in the rain and sex on Sundays

no, sorry, where was i ? Must have been distracted by your hot tale. Or Erica and Leah's hot tails.

Anyway I loved the flow from ch2 to 3 then how you tie ch 4 back to the porn under the bed. I just wish the chapters were longer.

michassmichassalmost 18 years ago
Alas

my daughter is out of the house and nothing like this happenned with her friends! Although if she had found out she never would have forgiven me, so its just as well that it is a fantasy. Unlike the other reader, I would prefer that it not develop into incest; the edginess and excitement are better without going that far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SIZZlin HOT!

Love this series hot hot hot! Please tell me they get together in the next one. Could I wish for both girls to be with Mr. Nolan? Don't stop, selena, lets see where we go next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree...

With everyones comments but I have the same feeling as Michass about the incest. I think it would still be just as good without getting Erica involved. I'm guessing you've already written/submitted it considering how quick these have been coming up and I'm sure whatever twist you put in, it's great!

keep it up, selena

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so hot

fucking hot blowjob, jesus

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Utterly fantastic!

I absolutely adored the part where Mr. Nolan caught Leah in his room. In most stories, he would have jumped all over the 18 year old and dominated her or talked to her about how hot porn is or some such thing. Instead, your character was instantly embarrassed AND concerned that she would think that was what sex is all about. WOW! That was so freaking refreshing! Great dialogue through that part and the rest. The feelings of all characters really came through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was friggin hot

This was friggin hot. Also, you had me earlier in the chapter when the three teens were in the bedroom. I thought there was going to be a 3-some. But no, you had us fooled.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Eroticaly deliscous!

Each chapter surpasses the last with these two girls experimenting through their sexual awakening... with vivid detail! So well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous