All Comments on 'My Mortal Beloved'

by LiquidPearl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

It's short and very bizarre, in the contradiction between her lust for him, her hunger for him, and the fact that she knows that it will be fatal for him. When she yields to the temptation, it proves very human of her, a kind of mindless thirst that she needs quenched, but for once, hasn't dared to. For some strange reason, he wants her to, which gives her permission. Very hot and sexual, despite the snuff and horror aspects to it. The sort of vampire erotica that has a distinct, morbid appeal.

cawastedyouthcawastedyouthover 17 years ago
I too enjoyed it

The ending was not what I had hoped for and I'm not a fan of 'snuff'.

You successfully conveyed the 'want' against the problem of 'cannot have' and it completely carried the story.

windstormywindstormyabout 16 years ago
I'm such a mush...

You had me all the way through the story. Even when I realized where it was going, I still couldn't stop reading. So, I have to give you a 5...excellent carriage of emotion through the entire piece. And I like the other, am not a fan of snuff. Love vampire erotica, though. You portrayed your vampire with realistic emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
second part?

u can bring the dead guy back to life if u like.

eg- he could have survived the bite frm her or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous