All Comments on 'Sharing a Hotel Room'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SpectreTSpectreTover 17 years ago
Hot!

Just enough back story, just enough setup. The characters were consistent, which is a huge plus. The whole thing just fit; it wasn't a case of "Any two women in a hotel room"; you thought to establish a history of teasing and flirting, between all three of them. Lisa clearly wants a part of their relationship. Definitely some interesting material for sequels there. Not just stroke material, but literate, character driven stuff. Good job!

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
A bit different and well done

Would have given it the top score except for the massive cock and thick cock references.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Double Booked!

Two business women encounter a situation where a hotel has double booked the rooms. What to do - they decide to share a room. Things get totally out of hand as they are suddenly attracted to each other. Hot and Heavy Action! Great Read!

SophieUKSophieUKover 17 years ago
a nice idea

not overplayed, quite realistic in terms of the initial nervousness, leading to a nice build up .. don't care for the thick cock references.. liked the t-shirt references..

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Different!

There are remarkably few plots for erotic stories. The 'two female friends forced by circumstances to share a bed' has been done, and done, and done again. But by adding the phone sex element you made it fresh again, and very sexy.

Good effort, I'd happily read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

would of given you a hundred but you left lisa hanging not nice. you should of had the friend do her after all lisa got her off twice. maybe you should do a second part so lisa can have her turn and let them get down and dirty. lisa could just so happen to have packed a nice twelve inch strapon in her bag.becahse she had plan on seduceing her friend all along and was already prepaired to fuck her brains out. lisa could take her pussy and ass every way possible. just a suggestion it would make a great part two part three could be where the friends husbane join in on yhe fun.

sumntodosumntodoover 17 years ago
WISHIN

I've been fasinating about that happening to me and my wife for 25yrs, but it will never happen. So I just read stories like yours and whip it.

david8david8over 13 years ago

Very good story. I would read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

I liked that story...It was hot

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
Fuck!

I hate when people write a good story and don't finish it. Fuck!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 12 years ago
Jenn you did it again

All I can say is that I wish I could share a hotle room with you! I loved it....but who said "I am glad your my first." Was this the first for the both of you? It was not clear...I can't wait for part II. BTW- youare getting to be quite a tease with these cliff hangers.

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years ago
Similar story

I recently submitted a story that also has a shared hotel room and a phone call to a spouse as part of the sexual experience -- entirely heterosexual, though, so it definitely has different themes. I like the way you developed your characters and gave "teasing the husband" as an excuse for the colleagues to get it on. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was amazing and made it very real.

Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

holly hell you can write good, this story is older and so erotic. great skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous