All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 03'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

So you want to be a writer!.. Hmmm.. I've read this story and my advice to you is, do not give up your day job. If anyone tells you otherwise its because they want in your pants. I did not write this to hurt your feelings, you just don't have what it takes...dan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

I think your stories are brilliant. I completely disagree with Dan. Your writing style is definately something that I would love to see published professionally. Continue the great work! Oh and fyi im a female that does not "want to be in your pants". I just wanted to comment on something that is truely a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore the hate!

I love this story, along with all of your others! Would love to see where it goes from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

Please do not let this story die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, come on now...

I'm not much into vampire stories but I really need to know what happens in this one. Are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow...

i liked all 3 of the stories.... but i keep wondering, how does Marie know Donovan? it really sparked my interest to keep on reading after she called him 'My Lord'

queenakasha82queenakasha82over 13 years ago
Please....

You have to write more!! I loved it! Amanda is going to have her ass haned to her! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice!!!

Great story so far!!! Just wondering are you gonna finish it??? I would love to see what happens next!! I think it would be cool if you made it a love triangle between Marie, Eva, and Donovan!!!! Seeing as Marie is very attracted to both of them it would be interesting to see who she would choose!!! Any ways your a great writer and I hope to see more!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous