All Comments on 'Learning to Compromise Ch. 02'

by tzael2003

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Fast

You had a promising set up, and you blew it by moving too fast. His mom wouldn't change like a light switch just because her son has a hard-on. Women aren't as visually oriented as men. She has to be seduced. You should have built it up slowly over a week or two.

Next time you write a story, put together an outline of plot points and stick to it. It seems that you wrote it in one sitting ... when you were really horny. You must write with your brain, not yor dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I concur

I think you (the author) are influenced by the lousy comments of the first chapter. In order to cater those tasteless readers, you blew such a nice setup. I would recommend you re-write this chapter two and be consistent to the characters you've developed in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
if only she were my mom

I had the uncontrollable urge for my mom (or any other female my age or older) to see me naked when I was about 13. I contrived a way for her to see me as I walked from the shower to my room. About the second time I pulled this stunt she stormed after me to the door of my room and threatened me, saying; "next time I see that thing I'll cut it off!" Yikes, I am not kidding when I say I think that experience warped me for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good one

he should give her some facials

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

good set up but needs more elaboration. One page chapters dont present enough material. Each chapter needs to slightly recap the previous (1 or 2 sentences at most breifly referring to prior events leading up to what is about to occur), Secondly, with each new chapter try to present a new conflict.

BooomerBooomeralmost 14 years ago
Great Big Titted Mother - Thick Dicked Son Incest Tale!

Love the build up of the first two chapters. I am loving the mother's transition toward dominance as the son realizes that he might have bitten off more than can chew.

Only neg com is that the grammer slips can be halting - but certainly nothing that a proof reader couldn't help clear up.

montywingermontywingerover 13 years ago

An excellent tale, and so natural, just as a good mother should behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the dream of plenty of boys

To just walk around the house bare-ass naked in front of your own mother. All of the boy-stuff you've been hiding from her in your pants now out in the open. Mom can't help seeing your fat young penis and your heavy hanging balls, filled to the brim with your semen. When you're soft you say to her, "hey, mom, what d'ya think? It's real cute, isn't it?" When you're hard, you say, "can't help it mom, your seeing my cock and balls gets me all riled up." Boys joke and banter with each other, "show it hard for mom!" and every young male wants his mommy to get a real good look at what makes him a male. Understanding mothers go along with this normal exhibitionism in their sons. If mom's eyes on what he's got swinging between his legs gets the boy so excited that he blows his balls then and there and shoots a stream of semen across the room, so much the better. A mother has the right to see that her boy's penis is in good working order, and that his young balls are doing to job they're supposed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Very hot my cock is throbbing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertzael2003@tzael2003
177 Followers
Discovered the joy and pleasures of being naked at a young age...and then masturbation. Had a private dorm room where I was naked all the time. When I was single I would be naked and edging and on the net. Now, married, but still at home nudist.