All Comments on 'You Are Loved Ch. 01'

by Anivier

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
crystalline_corecrystalline_coreover 17 years ago
Loved it!

So romantic!

The only reason I can't give it a 5 is the frequent use of the word "gentile", which denotes a Christian as contrasted with a Jew, instead of "gentle", meaning, as you know, soft or mild. A few other words are confused, as well. No matter, this can easily be fixed...

I look forward to reading more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite decent

Yes, I was rather annoyed with that 'gentile' word. At first I brushed it aside as a minor irritant but 3 times in a row was rather too much. Luckily the way you weaved your story was quite attention grabbing and I let it passed. Please do be careful in your next chapter though.

I'm not really a fan for first person story but somehow or rather your style just caught on me. Your work reminded me of Anne Rice way of writing yet not in anyway like a copycat.

Looking forward to next chapter. Again a reminder. Be more careful in your spellings and grammar.

AnivierAnivierover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Yeah sorry about that. I've got a bit of a problem with spelling and Grammar. (Spell check won't tell me it's wrong if I put in an actual word) I would change it, but I as of yet cannot figure out how. (if you know how I'd love to fix that issue, since it's been bugging me.)

Thanks for the kind words.

A

(PS I think my story is a 100 but that's because I wrote it and have to give it a rank)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intriguing

I can't wait to see where you take this!

Purr_AlainaPurr_Alainaover 17 years ago
Sweet!

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So interesting!

You have got a good sensual main Character here - looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely Read

what a wonderful vamp i hope you kep him developing as such. cann't wait to read the next part.

EternalDeityEternalDeityalmost 16 years ago
Great read, however...

Seeing as how you painted this vampire as passionate and loving, I can't but feel as if you could have spent more time in his love making. You covered the penetration to the climax in just one paragraph. Other than that, besides the spelling errors (which can't too be hard to revise) this story is quite lovely. At first it reminded me a lot of Anne Rice's work, but as I read on, Anivier became an all together original character. You spent a lot of time creating this romantic night stalker who even had a moral centre. A great read indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

This is my 5th time reading this.

I just read it to my girlfriend, while she sat beside me and she is so turned on and wet.

I wish I was a vampire.

Thank-you for bringing the passion back into our relationship.

Without you it would not be possible Anivier.

You are loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Passion is Back!

You my friend have saved my marriages. My wives wouldn't even look at me anymore. But this story inspired me to surprise them one night dressed as a vampire. When I entered the dark room their breath was taken away by my undeadness. We almost always stick to vampire sex now. I can only hope you write more. I read this and my beautiful wives can't help but throw themselves at me like a pack of... well vampires. Please, please write more you have a true talent my dear friend. Do you publish in print or other websites too?

AnivierAnivierover 15 years agoAuthor
I'm glad to hear my story helped.

Hello all,

I am glad to hear my story helped you in your lives. I do hope you enjoyed part two as well, and needless to say part three will be coming out as soon as I'm done living it.

~A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ice Cube Dreams

I could really connect with both Ricky and Hans in Part 3. They are almost my true brothers. Well not my true ones, they were shot many years ago. I love vampires and this story shows another side of them and its pretty amazing. I'm also very much into doing things with ice cubes, so I will definatly try and use your ideas wink wink. Keep writing. It almost seems as if you're writing about yourself. Sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

First I've only read the first part but I really enjoyed it. I know it has to be frustrating to see the spelling and grammer mistakes after you've submitted it and not know how to fix them...this is your baby~~so while it was noticable it did not distact from the story once I understood what happened. Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to the next parts of the story~Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice got me hot n hard man..thanks

archiedogarchiedogover 11 years ago
I thought...

...it was a very entertaining read and am looking forward to parts 2 & 3.

It's nice to find a Vampire with compassion and purpose and not just throat ripping

and blood sucking...booorringggg. With Alex, your story options are endless.

You could easily evolve this into a series especially with your writing style. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous