All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 07'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
This writer never get enought shit into her mouth

I understand why you canot just skip writing those stupidities...is about your slutmother and your wimp father and you must say that to everyone. I wonder if that slutmother of yours have to fuck some dogs to be impregnate with such a stupid idiot child...or maybe you just need medical help cos youre sick, you filthy animal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOPE SHE GETS BUSTED!!!!

Maybe the daughter will catch her..tell Daddy...then daddy gets revenge!! What a skank!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
slow

The story is too short and too slow, let's get to it and have her busted. Then you'll have a good story!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

whore whore whore whore ...wonderful whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lie to the husband, give sex to the husband to

occupy his mind, while you plan and if not illegal sexual union with a teenager at least an ethically and morally wrong adulterous relationship with a teenager. Dont they arrest teachers for this. The woman is out of her mind. They say men get middle age crazy but this woman is way past crazy she is about to ruin her marriage, her childrens lives, the families lives, and even the life of this very immature boy she is infatuated with lust over. If a man thinks with his penis the author has described a woman who thinks with her vagina to be polite. Doesnt she realize by now her daughters know and see? Can't she tell husband is now suspicious and beginning to gather facts. No but this time she thinks she is invincible and totally in lust to much to think, care, or accept the consequences of her actions. OW a slut by any other name is a slut. Cheaters never change once they are cheaters, they are just waiting on the next opportunity. Shame you cant still brand their foreheads with a Large Capital A for adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
make husband act like complete fool

wife a whore and make hubby look like a fool.vain and stupid old woman.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Let's just hope

Marvin does go down to the bus to see if there's any room for him. He leaves shortly after she does; maybe he can see her with Roberto.

This BS has to be seen and stopped.

Her actions of the night should have set off alarms, bells, and fireworks in his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great tension!

This story builds tension wonderfully. A woman belatedly discovering her sexual power and wrestling to stay in control of her potential lover. It is a refreshing change from the usual rutting whore stories. Thanks for that. It is obvious to the reader that disaster looms, but the wife, as with many in real life, deludes herself into thinking she has all in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the writer thinks he can parlay a single jerkoff

into a series....WRONG. let it die before the nineteen year old is an old man. Jerkoff.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I do agree with "HOPE SHE GETS BUSTED!!!!" and with "Nightowl22".. Also I must say this, I don't think the author will let this travesty go unchecked much longer.

Now as for the issue of her thinking SHE has HIM "the boy" under CONTROL, HEHEHE, SHE is seriously WRONG. He is YOUNG, STRONG and full af LUST and RAMPANT hormones.

He can and I think will take her and screw her brains out whenever the opportunity arises. I do hope the daughter sees what they do and tells her daddy everything... Keep it comming.. BTY dear author, if I am close on this Please email me, Thank you..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks, Kathi

You have submitted a “story” that everyone can confidently award the lowest possible score without bothering to read it. That streamlines the process so very much. Thanks muchly.

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
I truly feel that the author

is planning on the wife getting caught. What I really wonder about is how he plans on having the husband discover her earlier betrayl with his collegue years ago. At least I hope this is what is in store because I hate any story where a cheater gets away with that kind of thing!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HANDWRITING OF THE DAMNED

and it written on the wind of change. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caller ID Ch. 06 Previous Part
Caller Series Info

SIMILAR Stories