All Comments on 'Kinkiest Request'

by Hornyman69WithU

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Yep, that was gross and kinky

Takes all kinds, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

I can't believe how conservative some of the readership is on this site. You think popping a chick's pimple in the middle of a hot doggie-style fuck is too "gross"? Geez, you people lead narrow lives. It's a bit unusual, but no biggie. If I was fortunate enough to be in the narrator's situation and the babe I was fucking suddenly announced she needed to take a shit, I'd tell her to go for it and pound her pussy even harder. Sex gets messy, smelly and dirty sometimes. That's what makes it hot, and if you can't deal with that, stick to jerking off (if you can stand to get cum all over your nice clean belly, that is).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Now I've Heard It All

You know, I've done a lot of things in the sack, but now I've heard it all. The girl got off on popping a butt pimple?! Damn, man!!! If this really is a true story, all I can say is that's truly a kinky fetish. If not, you've got some kind of screwball imagination. Either way, you write like a pro. I like the way you described her with both good and bad attributes--makes her real and the story believable. If she is a real person and you still keep up, let her know that Cuba expects to have a dictator position open soon. She'd be perfect for the job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous