All Comments on 'Breaking Point Ch. 02'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it. To the idot first reviewer....

Stop attacking the writers to make up for your own lack of imagination and lack of maturity. If you do not like the type of stories on this site I suggest you go elsewhere. You're gutless and pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
when do others think for me,kiss my ass

to commentors who want to think for others.each has his own taste,so enjoy your type of stories and let others enjoy theirs.stop telling people what they are and you no nothing about them.if you was so smart you wouldn't need this for your jolly.the writer is responible for what he writes,good or bad.i think two wrongs don't may a right.if hubby finds out co worker in deep shit behind a whore out for revenge.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
No lost love here

The premise was ok but I thought it was supposed to provide more than an excuse for men who hate women, yet still need them. Somehow, the wife is "a slut" and "a whore", but then what is the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Needs some plot here

So far, the revenge is all in her mind, since husband doesn't know what's happening. It's just a series of porn-film plots until that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It.

I'm a woman, and I thought it was great.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Mundane

Not much storyline nor character development here. The author's prose is aceptable but nothing special. As a stroke story, it's decent but as fiction, it's not terribly good. Kari likes the lifestyle her husband provides but dislikes him so she plays around. The story's predictable, and the marriage will break up when he finds a younger trophy wife to take her place as there's nothing to keep them together. It's sad really.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Not much of a story of any consequences

Alvaron says it all. This is not much of a story so far as who cares what these two people are doing. If it is just a stroke story then maybe some will like it, but it isn’t that hot I fear.<p>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best shorts I've read

AWESOME!!! Don't listen to a few morons get you down. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good work

Damn right it's a good stroke story! Keep up the good work.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

BigGunz, small brains give you stories like this.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Small score, Hmmm! I'm with ya 26thNC and thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous