All Comments on 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?'

by MrKain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why read this if you don't like bdsm?

Again, this annoys the hell out of me! If you don't like bdsm stories, don-donna2, then don't read them. I don't like shitty vanilla stories, but you don't see me leaving negative comments on them!

MrKainMrKainalmost 17 years agoAuthor
And open comment...

Yes, I voted on my own work, but only enough that it shouldn't influence the results. To all of you self-proclaimed "Defenders of womanhood" who feel it's your duty to come in and purposely mark down the stories that don't conform with you idea of what "normal" is, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SECTION! It says CLEARLY this is a story about BDSM. If you don't like it, LEAVE! Simple as that. I don't go into your stories saying "God, can't that little white boy exercise some control over his slut?" now do I? No. So here's the deal...you stay on YOUR side of the fence, I'll stay on mine and we'll get along great.

P.S. If you have CONSTRUCTIVE critiques I'll happily take it. If it's just to rip apart the use of the word "Master" or "Mistress" do us all a favor and jump in front of the next bus you see, it really is time to skim the gene pool.

k thx bie!

Mr. Kain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

This was wonderful. You and 'Dame' must really be good together for you to write this. Either that or you have a great imagination. Congrats on, what I assume, is your first story and I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not too shabby!

MMM i definitely liked the storyline here. I thought you rushed it along a bit, but overall it was great! Nice work kain=)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous