All Comments on 'Fantasy Revealed & Almost Fulfilled'

by keithdavis1010

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LuvAGoodPeggingLuvAGoodPeggingalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!

Sitting here with a hardon reading your story. As my name and own stories suggest, I too love getting fucked by a woman wearing a strapon. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hottt

Holy! It's been awhile since you wrote a story like that one.

bicuckoldbicuckoldalmost 17 years ago
WOW HOT HOT HOT

Great Story Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next chapter!

This story was full of surprises and some twists but... we want a sequel!! when is the next chapter?!! You rock!! :D

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueover 15 years ago
Thia was hot stuff!

A friend (boytoy) turned me onto this story...he has it in his favorites..<grin> and wanted me to read it. I enjoyed it much and am waiting for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

Hot story and a cliffhanger than demands further details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Grr

Your CRUELTY here!

It's like dangling a bone in front of a starving dog, and then taking it away. Ah! I must know MORE!!

(By the way, I liked it if you couldn't tell already :D)

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

After reading that orgasm of a story, I would love to fuck you and I'm not even gay just Curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just like my girlfriend

This story is just like what my girlfriend did to me. She fucked me hard and I sucked her strap-on like the cock-sucking slut I am. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish my girlfriend would do this to me

My fantasy is that my girlfriend would do to me exactly what happened in this story. I want to get fucked and to suck a big cock. I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND TO MAKE ME GAY !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

It was very hot and i am standing at attention. more Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot I whould love a girl to do this to me

Being done like this by a women is so hot I love this to happen to me and then have her feed me my own cum masterful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

MORE!!!

subVAguysubVAguyabout 11 years ago
Great story....

Very nice story. I cannot wait to read the sequel. There's not much more erotic and fun than sucking cock and taking cock up the ass.

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 11 years ago
I would love that

That was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was hot!

Well done....that was one of the hottest stories that I have read on here. Oh where does one find a girlfriend like that?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

personally I think it has already gotten out of hand, but that's just me.

horny4itnowhorny4itnowover 9 years ago
fantasy revealed & almost fulfilled

i would of said sissy to her and had to of been forced. but it did make me very hot for it.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago

great writing skill, almost set up for a sequel love it...

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed it. I loved the fact that she enjoyed a varied sex life, and I would hope that she has some amount of care for him. The harsh reality of being exposed can have tremendous affects on him if she doesn't. Their relationship is never discussed, nor their committal to each other, as in engaged, married, nothing. I think it was done on purpose, to eliminate such thoughts from the reader.

As far as the story line, it was a little quick, perhaps on purpose also. Before their first try, or go around, she is on the phone with someone, taking pics, and propositioning others to join. I don't care if they had been married for 20 years, wouldn't you think he would want a little communication, before she ruined his life forever.

If there is a second chapter, and I was writing it, they would be married, and they would have a long talk about where this was headed, or at least what they thought.

A woman that is that willing to experiment with her husband is a great find, and could lead to a very fulfilling loving life.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 5 years ago
Gave me a boner

While I do enjoy my girlfriend fucking me with her strap on I much prefer a real cock in my asshole

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

It's unfortunate that he didn't question how she knew how to arrange it? This story needs a 2nd chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why do most authors assume that, just because a guy likes strap-on sex, he is automatically homosexual and wants other men to have sex with him. There is nothing wrong with being gay, it’s just that the vast majority of men and women are heterosexual. This assumption that the act of anal sex somehow automatically changes straight men into gay men is stupid as well as insulting.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Gotta agree with all the positive reviews so far. It is a bit short, a little cliché and begs for round 2. The initial hesitancy and ultimate craving of being anal fucked sounded believable. Guess we're not going to be treated to a sequel, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never, ever, in a million years trust a woman, any woman, with your fantasies, especially pegging. They will all think you are gay or bi and want real cock, even if you are Mr Straight from, Heterosexual Road, Vanillaville, All their girlfriends will know within a couple of hours, as will any gay friends they have, together with the woman next door, her female cousins, all her (& your) colleagues, her sisters, her hairdresser, the supermarket check-out girl/boy and the staff in your favourite bar. You will probably have to move job, move city and even country. Then again, she’s probably posted several videos online already.

Nothing is sacred to her, nothing is secret, bedroom tales are to be discussed, in intimate detail with every woman she’s ever met. It’s not really her fault either as every female is programmed from birth to lie, cheat and keep nothing secret from another female, especially if it can be used to control or humiliate a guy.

Ever walked into a bar, where your wife, girlfriend is having drinks with her friends. You are spotted and silence descends, then they all exchange a look, eyebrows raised and burst out laughing. You are doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guy is definately a wannabe sissy slut!

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock9 months ago

Really hot! Love how aggressive and into his gf was! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous