All Comments on 'Mommy's Help Ch. 01'

by ny123456

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Errors in first sentence? For shame!

Poor capitalization and punctuation... in the first sentence? Tsk tsk... and your story sounded interesting too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEVER MIND

You can easily correct any errors,you are off to an explosive start.

longsonglongsongover 16 years ago
Great

Great start eagerly awaiting the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good start, but...

Off to a good start, but use a proof reader. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Very interesting story...

about a 'man's problem' that I'm sure will be expanded on further in following chapters. I liked the story and the plot but if I may I would like to suggest the following before you submit the next version: Try to read over the story 3 times on different days. That way, with a clear mind you would probably find most or all of the small errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Helping toys

nice start, would be fun if you can have the mother's character arch be that she goes from hating helping her son to loving it, maybe even to the point she goes out and get toys to help out.

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments!

I am working with an editor for chap 2. Sorry about the errors in part one. This is my first story ever. I plan on ending this series at chapter 6... chapt 2 is on its way.... and chapter 3 is in the making.. chap3 is when things start heating up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SHAGGING

This lecherous mom needs a good shagging,which I am sure you have in mind.Dont take any notice of the detractors ,they seem to get a perverse delight from knocking every new author.I feel quite sorry for them a good w------ is much more fun for male or female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TOYS?

What sort of toys,he doesnt need toys he has his hands full or rather she has as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not really original

idea looks copied from from one of the stories here.

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
COPPIED?

"Measuring my cum" is the story you are probably refering to... which is a pretty good story... but is totally diffrent than the one I am writing. Read both and judge for yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going

I can see where the story is going and I'm sure it will be exciting when it gets there. For me, however, the mother's disgust (real or pretence) is offputting. Better to have her embarrassed and reluctant than abusive. But keep going, I'm sure it will be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Is A Fake-Copy

You took this stroy-changed a few words called it yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good

yeah its like that other story, but im liking the male anal aspect a lot .... mmmm .... lots of good milking possibilites here! more plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very interesting.

This submission is almost verbatim for another authors works,there is a saying that if you associate with dogs or for that matter pigs,then soon you will smell like them?

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
Verbatim????

Post up the link of the story that is copied Verbatim... and post it without being anonymous... If you check this forum,I stated that this story was inspired by the story "measuring my Cum"

You have your little catch phrases ... about lying with dogs..I have one too

Once a coward, always a coward

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PIGS

Miss Piggy I assume sleeps with pigs as well as Kermit,whats wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pratt

I said almost verbatim,no the story I am referring to is not called Measuring My Cum as you suggested to another reader.The story I am referring to is about a mother who is advised by her sons doctor to get sperm samples because his sperm count is so high,you can imagine the rest,before you call someone a coward make sure you are qualified and old enough to do so.Iwould suggest for the time being you get on with this story.LOOK AT THE RATING I GAVE YOU THIS TIME feel better.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Great Story

A Great story but you have one word to many in a sentence

she never really seen her seated this way before. i think you started to say (saw her seated that way)but find an editor to spot check your spelling and editing it will help in the story.

Pat

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
meh

nothing yet. no suggestion for the future.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Interesting premise to say the least. But it looks predictable so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
its titalating

was good made me juicy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"just incase there is some soft of stone." I have no doubt what that is *supposed* to mean, or why you think 'incase' is a word. Throw it in with all the other grammatical, spelling and 'sounds like something I meant to write' errors and this is hard to follow, not to mention a ridiculous premise. Lawsuits requires the doctor to have his mother watch a nurse stick her finger up his ass to give him an instant erection and orgasm? Cut us a break.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I think I likwe the story. Character development is thin so I can not get a handle on the psychological nor emotional thinking of the mother or son. The son appears to view his mother as a cook, housekeeper, goffer, etc. Mother appears to still think of her 23 year old son as a boy instead of a man. The learning experience/emotional growth will hopefully be amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous