All Comments on 'Blow Job Tips for the Insecure'

by honey_bee13

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

thank you

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Well done. I just wish my ex had read this. I'd like to add that some talents improve with practice and that good communication is essential to any team sport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what's large, 3 inches?

This has got to be written by a dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot and cold

my bfs like it when i use a hot drink and cold drink alternatively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More things to know

I love to suck cock, but I like to suck it a lot better if he does certain things for me: If he eats before we do it I want him to eat something that makes the precum and cum taste better. Theat could be pineapples, apples, pears, peaches, cherries and the best, leechies. Just drinking corn syrup is great.

One of the ways I get it going really hot is to flick my tongue on the back of the penis with the little flap of tight skin called the frenulum. Wetting my fingers and playing with the base of his sac is good and works. Swirling my tongue around the base of the head of his dick is great. A really unmentioned technique is for me to lick my tongue across and into the dick whole. It guarantee is will drive him wild.

As for finding out whan he's going to shoot his load, especially in my mouth, just before he's about to pop he'll lift himself up. I can feel it. And, why not just ask him before hand if he'll tell you if he's about to shoot his creamy load. Most guys will.

What I don't like at all is for a guy to grab my head and pull my hair to get him deeper into my mouth. It hurts and it makes me want to panic.

Good things I do is instead of swallowing, I block off my throat and spit his cum out of my mouth and play with it on my tongue. I'll go down on him and sort of paint his dick with his cum, then lick it up and clean him up real good. I can also squeeze the remainder of his cum by milking his dick. He'll love you for it.

Caution: Some guys get really aggressive and try to push me and slap me around. I they do that, I throw them off and, if need be, hit them really hard in the face. If they aren't convinced then, I'll hit them in the nuts a few times, kick them in the mouth and drag them to the door and throw them out naked with a few choice emasculating words.

If they're gonna be assholes, I'm gonna be the asshole kicker. These guys are not good.

Yeah. I grew up with guns and have one.

Fellation is supposed to be a great thing. I make sure it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suck, Blow, Throat, I Love Blow Jobs!!!

Your blow job expose is great, lacking in quite a few areas but I'm sure you wanted to write something but didn't want to take all day with it. I could only wish we could get together and talk about this face to face ;).

One of the things you left out was ball, nipple, and ass play and positions.

A blow job in one position can get extremely boring for both parties, especially if the guy isn't a premature ejaculator. Use a lot of positions. I have a game I like to play called 'Fuck Face' where we try to do as many positions as possible and then the gal picks the way she likes best for me to finish.

You can get a guy off pretty easily by light tickling of a guy's balls, nipples, and ass (and asshole) play. If you alternate between a playful nails tickling to firm groping or prodding while you suck you can push a guy right over the edge.

Licking a guy's sack while he or you stroke him can bring him off long before you even have to put his dick in your mouth. I love when my gal, licks and bites my nipples as she strokes me before, during or after a blow job.

Incorporate it in there.

Some guys might object but I love to kiss my gals during the blow job process. It is during this time I like to tell her I love her, mention what she is doing that I love, and maybe call her sweet or naughty names depending on what she likes or wants to hear.

Swallowing is important but so is allowing the guy to spray you as if he was marking his territory. One of my lady friends senses me about to cum and will attempt to deep throat me in order to get the cum down her throat before she can taste it. Another likes to wear the spew like a badge of honor, just try not to shoot her in the eyes.

Cum play is great too for the experienced cocksucker. Show your man what he left in your mouth, by pushing it to the front of your mouth with your tongue. Nothing says love like watching a gal show you her full mouth and then swallowing it. I'm especially fond of 'Feeding The Bird' method where a female opens her mouth and tilts her head back and allows me to fill her mouth.

Eye contact is important, look your man in the eyes as you suck him as much as possible.

For experienced and skilled cocksuckers, allow your man to use your mouth like a pussy or asshole and just lay back and open your mouth and allow him to fuck your face at will. Make sure to worn him when you have to breath as he may get so into it he'll forget about you. Also if you are willing and your partner is clean and into it, allow your tongue to slip under and past his balls to tongue his highly sensitive asshole. A rim job can be a beautiful thing and shows your man you are deeply devoted to his pleasure.

Another thing, a blow job for a guy is enhanced by a couple of things, 1) a willing partner, don't suck like you are just trying to get it over with. Be totally into it. 2) guys are tactile, they like to feel you up as you suck, allow them to play with your breasts, ass, pussy, etc.

Lastly, and I'm sure you can get your guy to agree, use the guys' spent dick like a pacifier. If you don't like the tatse of cum, wipe it away and mouth his shrinking and spent cock. Right after a guy has blown his load, the head of his cock is super sensitive and you can drive him right up a wall and have him at your mercy by taking him completely in his mouth and rolling his cock around in yur mouth. I had a girlfriend who used to like to use me like a human pacifier. We'd have sex and afterward she would take me in her mouth as we drifted off to sleep. Now it was an incredible feeling and really made both of us relaxed but it had a wonderful result in the morning or when we awoke.

Usually of course she had allowed me to slip from her mouth but the location of her head and the warmth and feeling of the closeness of our bodies usually led us to pick up where we left off.

I have to say, the lady who wrote the first response or comments cracked me up. Her comments were right on and then she took a turn that just was so funny but probably very true. Some guys are so animalistic when it comes to sex. A gal is doing them the ultimate favor and they push it a little too far. Ladies I apologize for them and if a guy ever does that to you kick them out and call me and I'll come over and allow you to suck my cock with dignity and respect ;)

satyr_132003

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

This is one hot description of how to give a blow job. Thank you. I wish my wife were so talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good try

some reallty good advice and women need help. i am bi. ilove women. i love making love or fucking, depending on the mood, i love the feel of a womans body, i love the smell and taste of a oussy, or call it a cunt, depending on the mood. but it wasnt until i got head from a guy, nothinh else, just an anonymous blow job, that i got a really good one. i wonder if some women would admit men give them oral sex better than another weoman. or maybe to me, do i enjoy the delightful fun of doing something that most feel wrong. after allm they say the best sex is in your head, but maybe not in getting head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really good head how-to!

Obviously, you didn't put everything in there, simply because it is statistically impossible.

However, I found it hit most of the main points for those of us lovely lady cocksuckers who love to get down and dirty with a hard cock.

By the way, was anyone creeped out by the chick with the gun? She was way too enthusiastic about hurting someone, and not in the good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yawn

I agree with the guy that says that had to be written by a dude. Or a very boring female. And the two long winded comment people.What ever happen to short and sweet comments. Almost feel asleep reading their essays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Since 90 + percent of those writing as women .....

are male the odds are pretty good that this article by an obviously experienced BLOW JOB ARTIST is male are very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bj ghetto princess shake wot ya momma gave ya

I reckon you've had a cock or two! lol my boyfriend wants you to come ova and giv him a blowey x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awsome

Hey this was awsome its exactly what i was looking for NOW I just need to get my gf to look at it without knowing that I did so that she can lern all this on her own....hmm! that wont be easy but yea awsome thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I do ALL of this too!

I have a new boyfriend that I am madly in love with & I love giving him head. I've NEVER been into oral sex before, giving or receiving, but for some reason with this guy I cannot stop thinking about giving him BJs. All of the sudden they are a huge turn on for me, & I began doing all kinds of stuff with my mouth on his penis. I really love pulling the penis skin toward his body while I suck back & forth on the head & the shaft. I mostly suck on only half the shaft because I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth the entire time. I only deep throat occasionally. I love slurping & sucking. I literally suck on it like it's a lollipop like the song says, or a huge popsicle. I noticed that the erection gets huge & hard when you give a nice long BJ & doing it makes me extremely aroused. I've come to the conclusion that girls that don't like giving head are not with a guy that makes them feel right. In the past, men have pushed my head into their penis or tried to fuck my face & caused me to choke, making BJs super unpleasant. With this guy, he just caresses me gently & lets me suck away until he comes in my mouth or goes wild & just puts it in me. I love giving head, something I never thought I'd enjoy so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i am a make that loves to suck

i am a gay male. more of a submissive type and love sucking dick. i too swallow as it shows i am genuine. i do it because i truly enjoy it. sometimes it is all i can think about. i also like to put him back in my mouth after he ejaculates, and fall asleep sucking on him. sometimes i awake inthe morning and he is still in my mouth! i guess it helps me sleep better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Advanced Fellatio Tips

You can also use your hands to add some variety to Fellatio.

Run your hands over his chest, legs and grab his behind, also gently cup his testicles and fondle them.

You can also run your hand up and down the penis shaft as you use your mouth to heighten the experience.

This will make him feel great; it adds variety and shows your enthusiasm.

So, there you have hit a quick guide to the pleasures of Fellatio. Keep in mind enthusiasm, variety and expectation, combined with lots of practice and you are well on your way to great Fellatio!

More Fellatio Tips --- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

MirrokuMirrokuover 13 years ago

Thanks,

1 I really enjoyed the read, and two, it gave me an idea to try, I'm sure he'll like it.

Thanks for posting this :)

-Mirroku

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Tips

You give some really good tips! I'm going to have to mix your tips with my own and see how that turns out! (Smiles) I bet my husband would love that!! LOL!!

-Amanda Thorn @ blowjob-tips.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Circumised

Are there any different techinques that you have heard off for a circumcised cock??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

I think that blow jobs are the most important thing when it comes to keeping a guy. seriously! ive just read jacks blowjob lessons (here's a link: http://www.jacksblowjoblessons.com ) and i my husband fell in love with me like that again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
into him matters

No matter how "good" you feel that you are at it you have to truly be engulfed in attraction to him if you're not completely consumed in attraction and sexual desire for him then it wont be great for either of you and lose all insecurities and let yourself go he loves it when you show how much of a sex goddess that you know you are......have fun girls and remember have fun and let him return the pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

my guy enjoyed ur tips for ur partner.....especially the ice cream one. Thanks alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first time giving head

I recently just got married and I gave my husband head for the first time. It was awkward, but he loved it and I wanted to find some good advice and tips to give him another one and be better. These were great tips, Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blowjobs for Beginners

So you’re new to this blowjob thing. You’ve finally found the right guy and you feel you’re ready, but suddenly you’re nervous. You don’t know what you’re doing and you don’t want to mess it up. Maybe you’ve never even seen a penis before. Many people find themselves feeling awkward and clumsy and lose confidence if things don’t turn out. This is a friendly tutorial giving you some pointers to help you feel more prepared.

First of all, a blowjob is not gross, sexually depraved, or a tool of evil. It is a wonderful, loving gift that is shared between two people for the purposes of pleasure and intimacy. Giving a blowjob does not make you dirty, skanky, or morally bankrupt.

Secondly, if you have never seen a penis before, it may seem bizarre and alien. It twitches and changes size, often without conscious input from your man. The balls are especially interesting, the skin shifting and squishing around of its own free will like a lava lamp. The penis can often seem like an entirely separate entity from your man. It is not. If you treat it harshly, you will hurt him, sometimes quite badly, whereas lavishing it with a little TLC allows your man to enjoy all the pleasure and happiness that the situation calls for.

Thirdly, be patient with yourself. You’ve never done this before; you’re bound to make mistakes. Try, try again! Find a man who will appreciate your innocence and gently guide you towards his preferences. I doubt you will ever encounter a man who is disappointed that you want to try again.

Here are a few general suggestions to keep in mind:

1. Beware the teeth!

The number one mistake that first-timers make is allowing their teeth to scrape against the shaft as they move in and out. Teeth are sharp! Especially molars. When first taking the penis into your mouth, try to hold your jaws as far apart as you can inside until you are more certain of the dimensions and the way everything fits. This can be difficult, but is definitely worth it if you can avoid scraping his tender parts! This is not to say that you should avoid all contact with teeth; as you grow more experienced, gentle nips and nibbles with the front teeth can be quite pleasing to your man and lend an air of playfulness.

2. Start out slow

You don’t want to end up tiring yourself out by rushing frantically into things. A penis can respond to the lightest of touches. Try teasing him at first with light licks and strokes. Run your hands gently over his thighs and abdomen, stimulating his skin. It builds excitement for him and you don’t burn out right away. It can also be a pretty sexy experience for you too, increasing your enjoyment.

3. Not too hard!

As mentioned earlier, you do not have to wrestle a penis to get it to respond. You don’t want your man to feel like you’re trying to pull his penis out like a stubborn dandelion! Especially in the beginning, when the penis is still soft and pliable, a gentle but firm hold is more than enough. Also, you want to be sliding the skin of the shaft up and down rather than jerking the whole thing, so you don’t have to pull very hard either. If you are sucking on it, a constant, minimal suction is the way to go, at least at first; just enough so he knows it’s there. Sucking too hard right at the beginning can have a similar effect to yanking (for him) and you may end up with a headache which spoils everyone’s fun! As things intensify, you can increase speed and suction in order to bring him to new heights, but remember to still not squeeze too hard! As the penis grows and hardens, you will no longer be able to slide the skin up and down, so make sure to keep up lots of lubrication to avoid chafing. A mixture of hand and mouth action takes care of this problem quite nicely.

4. Don’t be afraid to try new things

Since you are still getting to know your partner’s preferences and reactions, try lots of different things until you have a better idea of what works. Ask him for direction, check in with him often until you can read his reactions better. Play, investigate, try different positions and locations, different sequences of actions. Your man himself might not have even discovered all his pleasure spots and preferences. For best results, keep doing this for the duration of the relationship, it’ll only make things better!

5. Mix it up

So you’ve got the basics and you’re feeling more confident but suddenly you realize that you’ve been thinking about what to have for dinner instead of what you are doing. This is because it has become repetitive and boring! You have been doing the same lick/suck/rub routine for the last five minutes. No wonder you are no longer interested! Meanwhile, repetitive action can lead to decreased sensitivity for your man, so he’s not enjoying it as much as he could either. Time to mix it up! Try doing things in a different order, add a spontaneous flick of the tongue, (right underneath the head is nice and sensitive!) try more suction, less suction. Maybe stop for a quick make out session for a few seconds before dropping back down, or suck on the side of the shaft while your fingers massage the head. Imagine how it makes him feel when you do different things. Maybe it feels like you have five tongues when you slide your fingers around like that. Wow! How amazing must that feel! Now you are definitely devoting your full attention again and you get to enjoy his gasps of delight as you surprise him with your new tricks.

6. Look him in the eye

Depending on the position and angle, this may be difficult, but whenever possible, try to maintain eye contact. This shows your man that you are engaged and happy to be with him as an individual. It also means that you get to watch him and share his pleasure.

7. Don’t forget the balls!

While an integral part of the male anatomy, these poor little guys are easy to forget. The balls contain numerous nerve endings and can cause some powerful feelings of pleasure when stimulated. It is easy to feel afraid of hurting them, but they can withstand a surprising amount of pressure before discomfort is felt (unless you suddenly whack them for some reason!). Stroking them, cupping them in your hand, massaging them, sliding the skin around, licking them, even sucking them, are all welcome contributions to any blowjob. Also, slight pressure on the area of the skin just underneath the balls, between the legs, can be surprisingly pleasurable. Unfortunately, your man might be hairier down there than you like. Do not be afraid to ask him to keep himself clean and well kept. It is likely that he just hadn’t thought of it and will be happy to keep you happy. After all, that means more BJs for him!

8. Respond

Congratulations! You are giving your man the wonderful gift of a blowjob! He is definitely happy and aroused and you need to show that you are happy and aroused too! Aside from maintaining eye contact, smiling, giggling, moaning, gasping, humming (good vibrations!), and even dirty talk if you’re feeling saucy, are all great ways of letting your guy know that you are enjoying yourself. This helps him to know that you are doing this because you want to, not because you feel you should or because he asked you to. This makes him feel great!

9. Taking it Deep

Do not feel pressured to take his penis all the way into your mouth at first. Depending on the size of your mouth and the size of his penis, you may never be able to take it all the way in. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Someday you may feel confident enough to try, in which case, take it slow. Go a little further each time, there’s no need to rush. While you’re making your man feel good, he may get carried away and begin thrusting his hips. Don’t panic! Relax your throat as much as you can and concentrate on breathing deeply and slowly. If you find yourself gagging a lot, try clenching your free hand hard. I’m not sure why, but it really helps your throat relax. If despite your best efforts, you really can’t get the hang of it or he’s just too big for you, that’s ok. Try wrapping your moist hand around the base or middle of his penis and suck on the head. Coordinate your hand and head movements so both go in and out at the same time. This gives the impression that your mouth is much larger. Do not be afraid to drool, saliva is the best lubricant. And you definitely want a lot of lube, to avoid chafing.

10. Prepare for Ejaculation

Inevitably, there will come the moment of truth. Your man is going to cum. Don’t be afraid! It does happen suddenly, but you can ask your man to tell you when he is about to cum so he doesn’t surprise you. It will be hot and usually will also be salty, although it may also taste sweet or sour, depending on what he has eaten. (Believe it or not, it does make a difference!) You do NOT have to swallow it, despite what you may have heard. You can finish him with your hand if you wish, or if you really feel that you should keep your mouth on him until the end, you can spit it out. If you do spit it out however, it may hurt his feelings a bit and dampen his enjoyment of the blowjob. Imagine how you would feel if he sputtered and spit every time you stick your tongue in his mouth. Not that great. I recommend finishing him with your hand at first, until you gain confidence. Also, try to avoid immediately rushing to wash off your hand as though it were covered in acid. Take a few minutes to cuddle or kiss, let him know you enjoyed yourself. Maybe ask him his opinion on something new you tried.

11. Be spontaneous!

While you may be a little shy at first, as you gain confidence, don’t be afraid to randomly shove your man onto the couch and pull his pants down. Maybe surprise him in the shower or pounce on him when he gets back from work. A favourite is waking him up on a Saturday morning with a blowjob. It’s a wonderful surprise for him and definitely keeps things interesting. You also get the additional benefit of feeling crafty about giving him spontaneous presents.  This shows your man that you are willing to take charge and that he doesn’t feel like he has to beg for it all the time, which is annoying for you and demoralizing for him. In short, have fun! Enjoy each other and the affection that you share, and you can look forward to many happy blowjobs in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Blow Job Tipd

Pleasing your man with a great blow job is of prime importance if you want to fully satisfy your man and make him like putty in your hands, so pay close attention. When giving a great BJ you have to consider your blow job's speed, rhythm, and pressure levels. These are the most critical elements.

If you go too slowly you're not going to stimulate the penis enough, if you get into an erratic rhythm it's just not as pleasurable for your man, and if you pressure levels are either too high or too low then you're not giving a great BJ. Experiment. That's the key. And practice, if you don't have access to a man then practice on a banana or a carrot, perhaps even a cucumber – but don't get one that's too large!

When you're sucking your partner's penis it's all about simulating vaginal sex. You're basically trying to make your mouth mimic your vagina. So think about the speed, rhythm and pressures that your vagina exerts and how those make your man orgasm. Use these same rhythms and speeds and you'll be a huge success. A faster speed and perfect suction pressure will do the trick every single time, you've just got to find that perfect combination. It's a little different from guy to guy but it's doesn't vary all the much.

Once you've got it down, it's a skill that you can use for a life time, you can bring your "A+" blow job skills to any sexual relationship that you encounter. It's going to make you feel sexier and more confident for sure.

Giving sexy eye contact and making a little noise while your "down there" doing the business is incredibly pleasing to any guy. Let him know that you're turned on and he'll love you for it. Make his penis really wet with your saliva and make some loud sucking noises, also throw in the occasional "mmmm" sound... works every time. Just don't be surprised if your man blows his load quick.

Your man wants a porn like experience, even if he doesn't talk about it. Give it to him and you'll both be very happy campers.

I was lucky enough to understand this in a moment when my relationship started to break into little pieces. Everything begins and ends in bedroom, think about it. If you're willing to go down this road of great blow jobs I'm recommending you to search for a book called Jack's Blowjob Lessons. There is nothing more that you'll need if you want to learn how to give incredible head.

I think that you can download it here: http://www.jacksblowjoblessons.com/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous