All Comments on 'The Masterton Covenant'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Your Succubus stories are by far the best on this site, you seem to have a great talant of picking out exactly what succubus are all about.

Top stuff!

xxxecilxxxecilover 16 years ago
again?

Fabulous sex! As long as you have the Covenant memorized, and since it can't be revoked anyway, is there anything stopping the summoner from just going back and using it again for more demon nookie more than twice in his life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

You truely are the master of the Succubi tale. This story with its incredible sex and tangible level of fear is one of the best of its kind I have ever read

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonover 16 years ago
Good work

Good succubus story. You conveyed a real haunting sense of ruin on the old man. Keep posting these great stories :)

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonover 16 years ago
Good work

Good succubus story. You conveyed a real haunting sense of ruin on the old man. Keep posting these great stories :)

Penelope StreetPenelope Streetabout 16 years ago
What a Great Little Horror Story.

It's plenty creepy and the sex is a meaningful plot ingredient. The way the old man relates his story reveals so much about the unnatural, grotesque essence of their relationship. His lingering longing and accompanying dread really come through. I love the ending too- haunting more than frightening.

mjl2010mjl2010about 16 years ago
Excellent.

There are few things better than a story in which the sex is a major part of the plot, not just an excuse for it. Very well done. - MJL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Masterful writing-Craft with a well savored ending

I liked this story, it is a little gem - taut, well structured and evocative. The author maintains just the right balance between unfolding a narrative and creating the sense of foreboding that sets up and powers the final scene. Of course, even better the story is seasoned and sinewed with the Succubus, the source of tantalizing erotic attraction that serves to draw the reader and the hapless protagonist inward to the fateful conclusion.

There are in distilled form many elements of epic poem, The Odyssey,in this story. Consider the The Old man who recalls himself as a young man exercising his mētis, or "cunning intelligence" in binding the Succubus, yet his hubris will have him risk a second encounter. After that encounter the Old man is both the voice of reason and the source of a Circe's like siren call, trapping all who hear of his tale.

You know that in the end the Old man will return to the succubus a third time - never to return. For the present he is her tapster calling the unwary to their doom. Like the Oracle Cassandra his words are plainly prophetic but always fated to be unheeded. Heady stuff. Great craft written sparingly. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ending is sweet!

In the end the succubus will win. Eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You can't con a Con Man... er, Con Succubus.

So Haunting! You can't con a con man, brother; a powerful lesson indeed. No matter the angle, or how smart you think you are, or how you think you might have outsmarted them, they, the Succubi, always come out ahead.

The only way to win is not to play. What fools ye' mortals be, no? ;3

I especially love how you flipped the power shift. The man walked in like he owned the place, like he owned her, but he'd lost the moment he walked in. He was her bitch from the word go, but he was too stupid in his arrogance to realize it.

A great twisty tale, especially as it didn't end with a "death ending." Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

The beginning reminded me of the beginning of "Inception", but seeing the date you wrote this, Christopher Nolan probably copied it from you ;). Really good description, I could really imagine being fucked silly during a whole night, and the sensations are left to my own imagination. Deffo 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

fanastic story!!! could you do a sequel where the person returns to the succubus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Considering we all have to die sooner or later, why not choose the ultimate pleasure that can ever be had as a means to die. As another story about succubi I once read said "It is a kindness that she kills him, life is stale and unfulfilling after being with a succubi, life holds no pleasure to compare".

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
ur story was on 9erotica too lmao

this stuff rocks keep it going killa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous