All Comments on 'Choking Kirsty'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

my girlfriend is like that!!! She loves to be dominated !!! This was a good story. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Be Careful

To begin I really loved it. The woman in this story may be an exception. In my experience women who like this sort of rough sex are pretty submissive. As a general rule submissive women may find it difficult to ask for what they really want and need. In my case I had been with my very submissive and masochistic wife for almost 8 years before I found she really liked to have me slap her face. She wanted it but was unable to ask. Face slapping and "Breath Control". The latter can be performed with forcing her to deep throat. Forcing your cock into her throat so she can't breath and holding it there for a while.Even then you need to be careful.

Manual choking with your hands or an object can fracture bones in the throat or cause cartilage to collapse.This can cause death.

Face slapping also can cause problems. A woman's bones are much more fragile then a mans. So a slap can break facial bones or even dislocate her jaw. Make sure her jaw is closed before you slap her. Since most American women have never been slapped the effect of even a fairly light slap is humiliating. For some sub missives that is enough to push her deeper into submission. To reinforce your Dominance of her.

There was a true story that took place in NYC's Central Park where a young woman ended up dead from "Rough Sex" and the perpetrator ended up with a long time in the "Strap Iron Hotel".

As to the story I loved it. It spoke to my real life as well as to some of my fantasists. I would have been on that submissive slut like a Duck On A June Bug" I would have just used her up. Further, deeper, more. Since it is just a fantasy, Oh Well. Still I gave it a 5.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just wanked off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous