All Comments on 'Outed By Ebay'

by Marcia_Fredricks

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Good start look forward to more

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
Hot!

I'm not a great fan of Tranny/Crosser stories but this one is hot. Keep it up, Marcia, you're already keeping me up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
when

I would love to see the next hot hotter installation of this. I know she'll keep Marcia as her slut. Dressher up and ride er

pantysubsissypantysubsissyover 16 years ago

Great story that is believable between two loving people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

i loved the story...very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting for more

very hot story. can't wait for more on Marcia or another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding start! More!

This is really well done and more importantly, believable!

I'd love to see it continue, and if she's going to keep him dressed, what does that do for his work situation? I'd love to see it involve a new job, possibly secretarial, as his wife lovingly takes charge of him.

So many stories like this involve humiliaton to the point of being a cliche. A husband and wife who have FUN with it is a rarity. Please, keep going!

PattythebellePattythebelleover 16 years ago
Great beginnings

Great start to a story that could easily become a sequal. This is one of the few believeable stories that I have read in a long time. Have you thought about telling the story from both sides? Write one from Ellens point of view. Keep up the writing with the same style that you have displayed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

if this isn't a true story it should be! next marcia's wife can bring over a girlfriend or female neighbor to let you get it from both ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

I loved it! No grammer errors, no cheating, none of that cuckhold stuff that I can't stand, just two married lovers taking their lovemaking to a new level!

smoothboismoothboiover 16 years ago
Please continue this story

I would be really into more stories about this hot, hot married couple!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great...

...plot, story, writing, and imagination. Probably the best Tranny story I have read! Keep up the great work!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
being treated as a woman

It is my fantasy to have the same thing done to me as it was to Paula

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
uk tranny loves it

What a story! I just hope that it is true.

I too am regularly fucked by my wife when I am dressed in my tranny clothes. I simply love it. In fact, and my wife knows this, I long to experience a real, hot prick up my arse, with a handsome mature man attached.

Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Great story Marcia. I would venture to say, it is probably every married crossdressers dream. Other readers wonder if this is a true story. If it is, lucky you, if not, well maybe someday...

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 13 years ago
Lucky guy

Sure wish I could get my wife to fuck me like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written. entertaining. I loved the open minded wife turning the table. A guy should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wanna be done that way

would love to have my wife have a kinky streak like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story and very well written. I enjoyed how well the anticipation built to a perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your story has inspired me

Your story turned me on so much, it has inspired me to "come out" to my wife and tell her that I love dressing in women's clothes. I want her to fuck me hard just like your wife fucked you. I then want her to invite a man over to our house for some "fun". I want to have a real cock inside my man-pussy and it will turn me on so much to have my wife watching while I get fucked by a real cock.

Thanks for the story. Please tell us more.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
HOT

Great story I hope its true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Love the story. great ending

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

A very enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

Great story looking forward to more .

braandknickersbraandknickersalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I thoroughly enjoyed your piece and would like to see where it develops to. Love the role reversal on both sides. Wonderful.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

I'm glad you ordered the right sizes. I'm very happy for you if this is true. I have been there and it's fantastic, with the right wife. I would strongly suggest a lengthy sit down chat to make sure your on the same page.

cdmichelle61cdmichelle61over 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story!! I hope you tell more about Marcia and your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters of your sexual adventures with your wife. Maybe her best female friend comes over and they both fuck you with their strapons - while they make out with each other and suck each other's tits. Then your wife invites her male boss over to your house for a dinner and evening of sexual fun. She makes sure you are dressed in your sexiest clothes, which turns her boss on. You then suck his big cock, swallow his cum, watch him fuck your wife, and then eat his cum out of her cunt while he fucks you from behind. That's my fantasy. First, I'll have to leave this story open on my computer and let my wife "accidentally" read it. Hopefully she'll respond just as your wife did. I too want to be "outed" -- wish me luck !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ebay Did You Good

Gotta hand it to ebay and your Freudian slip. Let's hear more about your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

Please continue. This story was one of the best on Literotica. I too am a CD but my wife doesn't know. After reading your story I decided to make a plan to let my wife "accidentally" find out about my crossdressing. I hope she reacts the same way as your wife. I truly want my wife to fuck me deep and hard. Wish me luck.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm going to be "outed" too

After reading your story, I've decided to let me wife find out about my crossdressing. I'm going to "come out of the closet", both in my sexy female clothes and in my secret desires to have gay sex with my wife watching. I want her to know that I'm "bi" and that I've been sucking cock and getting fucked by men for the past 2 years. I hope she accepts me. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sissyfied

I wish I had a wife like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMGOSHHH 🌹💓🌹

Marcia, a very hot🔥erotic thread for any committed Pantyboi like me. My ultimate fantasy to becumming a pretty, feminine SissySlut for my Girlfriend. This thread has driven Crissy into an intoxicating descent into a naughty delicious sissygasm..in hur tight VS THONG......Mmmmmm !!!💋💄💋....thx for sharing this one.

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wannabe sissy.

That was a fantastic story. I truly wish that could happen to me as I am a crossdresser and have been most of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tilli's dreamt this all 4 yes of marriage.

Wow lucky little Marcia to have had such an understanding wife I'd love it if I was outed by my wife her finding my secret stash of femme wear n lingerie hairpieces and stiletto's and have to dress fully for her to inspect ' top story xxxxx till Femmexd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
caught by my wife

my ex wife found some sexy panties and bras, pink metallic microskirt, lipstick in a bag in my storage. She confronted me and I told her I would dress up in them while she was away for work, about once a month. I told her I was driving around in them, stopping at an abs about 10 miles away, going in for a cheap thrill but not for sex, just to be seen, get a booth, masturbate.Made me get rid of everything.

She barely talked to me for weeks, then another business trip came up. She barely spoke as she packed up the night before, leaving with a dirty look.

A few hours later, found some of her satin panties, bras. Slipped on a baby blue set, her little black dress, black nylons. Finally I could take no more.

Got in my car, drove over to the abs, sat in the parking lot, knowing this was a bad idea but eventually my libido took over. Got out and walked across the parking lot and inside. I was definitely seen for the fag in drag I was. Lots of looks and then to the back, a few guys standing around watching me. Got a booth and put on a crossdressing video. Someone entered a booth next to me and a nice white cock came through the hole. I got on my knees and started sucking it.Then he said open your door so I can come in. I got up and unlocked it. 4 guys pushed it open and came in. They pulled their cocks out and instantly had one in my mouth, I was grabbed and spun around bent over the chair. My panties pulled down and then I felt a cock slide up my crack. He spit on it and pushed it in my ass as I sucked a dick.

A couple more guys were at the door watching now too. Then I heard her voice, I told you my husband would show up to take all of your cocks. Happy Birthday, Honey!

As I got my first cumshot in my mouth she said have fun and left me there. I was used for a long time as more men showed up. Apparently she placed an ad on Craigslist and watched me walk in wearing her clothes.

The next week she filed for divorce.

LateCDLateCDabout 3 years ago

Crazy this is the only story you posted. I would have read everything. Love love love this story

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1almost 2 years ago

This is very erotic and something I long to do with my wife. She is so beautiful and loving and I am sure she would enjoy reading your account of a husband and wife sharing his first full dressup with her.

Would love to know if this is something you fantasise about or have actually experienced? Very vivid and realistic I think. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She humiliated and degraded him. Not a nice woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, I think I came when he did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous