All Comments on 'Fucked In Her Big White Ass'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Predictable

As soon as I read the title, I knew the author. More of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sammy's ass is getting sore-and overflowing

which makes his shit fill his blood stream and his brain

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Are you Retarded?

You have written the same godawful story over 100 times and no one gives a shit. You're like the Rain Man of substandard porn. Are you a troll and you do this to annoy people on purpose or are you seriously as dumb as your writing makes you seem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GG Allin

I know who Samuelx is, and I will reveal who he is and where he lives on January 18th, 2008.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Sambo,you got to be retarded.You,your titles,you little dribbles you call stories,are a joke that no one likes or takes seriously.Go away or stay,no one really cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
475

To date this organisation has had published 475 stories ,all more or less the same .What is going on?

SamuelxSamuelxabout 16 years agoAuthor
I love your comments !!!

Seriously, the haters make me smile !!! I am impervious to their attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dribble

You are a mediocre writer who is more interested in trying to rise above yourself instead of entertaining or informing your audience. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
about sex

i am interested to fuck a blondy girl who are interested for fucking and i am also licking her ass and fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS