All Comments on 'Doing Time'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
You do write good stories, DG.

Going from being almost alone to a complete family is quite a jump.. All from an inquisitive daughters searching for him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story!

I really did like this one. It almost calls for a sequel but I'll leave that decision up to you. You write about real people with real problems. I truly enjoy your stories.

A fan of DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Great writers write great stuff,ect.This is one of a few writers that keep me comeing back. Thank you for your effort!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
No one to like in this one

Another well written interesting story But I dont get it. Joey took a tire Iron and beat some guys's (john Phillips) head in .... literally caving in his skull... because this Phillips Guy called him a Wuss & he was SMIRKING?!!?

<br></br>

<b>SMIRKING? </b> well if that is Not a good reason to kill someone with a tire Iron ....what is? (sarcasm) I am not sure I agree with letting him out of Jail? I dont have that Much sympathy for Joey.

<br></br>

as for Chrissy... Yeech. OK after Joey goes to Jial she and her parents move out of state. I can see that... Chrissy's parents think (with dam good reason) this Joey guy knocked up their daughter and then killed a guy for absolutely NO good reason. I can see that. But 20 years Later the baby is grown and Chrissy STILL has not told her the truth?

<br></br>

what an awful person.

<br></br>

Hey dont get me wrong-- that kind of shit DOES happen and it happens a lot. I am not saying this story is unrealisitic-- it is VERY real. But as for the two main characters.... I know shit when I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for a another good story. PAPATOAD

jack_strawjack_strawover 16 years ago
good, but not great

As I've said many times, DG could make the phone book a good read, and he does so again in this story. Still, there were a few things not to like about it. I'm kind of like Harry here; these weren't exactly the two most sympathetic characters I've ever seen. He was a hot-headed punk who completely overreacted to some taunting by another punk, and she was an empty-headed slut who lied to her own daughter about her father. The whole murder sequence made me wonder if Marci was actually Joey's child, or if Chrissy had been putting out for the guys in the warehouse then stuck Joey with the baby. Makes you wonder. Also, I thought the ending was way too rushed. You had this big long buildup to a reunion after all those years in prison, then, boom, they meet and that's it. Anyway, pretty good work, but definitely not DG's best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good Xmas story

This story is very good. The ending, however, leaves me with something empty. It is too sudden and essential questions remain unanswered.

What I would like to establish is how he and Chrissy, each one separately, has matured since his imprisonment. What has Chrissy to say about her life, about her daughter's father, about his getting out of prison? Chrissy has a mind of her own and let's have here talk, D.G. Hear. Where does this all leave us THIS Xmas morning in Kentucky? RAG

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

Sometimes I like to write stories to make us all think a little. Chrissy first; was she just a young teenage pregnant girl who works with these guys. I've been around many girls like this and they weren't sluts. Just young and naive. Then the hubby, hot headed young man who was jealous. He admitted what he did was wrong and paid the price.

One minute out of anyones life could change it forever. That was what happened here. The daughter was typical of a young woman wondering about her father. Thank God for her; a family was brought back together.

Thank you all for your comments.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well

DG,you said that you sometimes write stories to make people think,you certainly succeeded with this one.The guy made no excuses for what he did and accepted his punishment,lets face it he was a killer,and killed again whilst in prison.I hope the parents of John Phillips forgive him as easily as his own"family"In some ways this is one of your best stories and it certainly is different from anything else on Lit.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Fine writing

Walking up to those three guys without the tire iron would

have been plain stupid. I think I would have tried for one

blow to the head of all three. This would have been a reaction to the violent agression that I would have perceived in their acts. Of course, if they told me to cool it, that they were just screwing around I would have let it go. <p>

What can you do in this situation? You can not be sure about anything at that moment and are all alone with the world against you. The same thing in the prison, no real choice about paths to follow, he had to do it.

<p>

I admit that I would have preferred to have Chrissy recognize her contribution to screwing up his life before

any kind of positive looking conduct. On the other hand, 27 years without (or with the memory) a love object, would make

a mess out of anyone's psyche!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Provocative & Entertaining

Like the people - ain't nothing perfect but you make us think. Monday morn quarterbacking is easy but writing this wasn't.<P>

A very nice addition to your portfolio Author.<P>

Credible work at interval is appreciated as you can see.<P>

With Very High Regard<P>

Now if we can wake up that English Wanderer for some of his patter - likewise a few others to fill our evenings in a quality way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Harry is more right than wrong.

Not sure I am sorry the guy got prison time. Now if the guys had jumped him and the tire iron was used in defense, I would agree totally. The wife was a stupid little piece of tail, and was to much under the control of her parents. She knew what happened and chose, a concious decision, not to contact her exhusband and to lie to her daughter for 25 years. She in effect stole her husbands life from his child and removed the child without provocation from its grandparents. Luckily the daughter was mentally a bit more stable and mature and was able to piece her life back together. Sorry folks killing his rapist in prison I do not count against him. Had that happened to me out of prison I would end the guys life for him myself. He paid his debts to society for a violent crime. He now deserves a life with his family who have been without him for many years. Besides the original murder, the exwife is the badperson here. I know the be glad at any price people would want them back together but my friends we already know her personality, why go down the same road again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can empathize with Joey

DG. When I was a youngster I had a terrible temper and it wouldn't have taken too much to put me into that kind of rage. Reading this tome, put me into a, "There but for the grace of God," frame of mind. I can also see how time and circumstance mellowed Joey out. This is the kind of story that makes you think. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sometimes I Confuse Harry's "Reasoning"

wit' mine own! <p>

my first thought, when it comes to why the parole board denied him a few times and, then, finally allowing him out was: "Why the fuck allow such a dangerous and stupid man out? What does he do that would contribute to society? The idiot could easily do some accounting from prison, so why let him out?" <p>

but I would go a bit beyond Harry the Commentator, and say this: <p>

if I were this idiotic and criminal idiot who has adapted to his butt being drilled in prison for so long, I'll go seek sluttish Chrissy out and kill that bitch for landing my stupid ass there in the first place! <p>

no fuckin' way the baby could have been this idiot's daughter, GIVEN how the author portrayed Chrissy in those early days,,, when she kisses and hugs bikers and other characters, and when the idiotic husband saw them, she and those biker types simply smiled with each other and say, <p>

"Oh, sissy boy, we was just feelin' your baby's kick in her mamma's stomach... go home and we be drivin' Chrissy home later, okay?".....

... a saying to which Chrissy laughingly agreed with, by sending her idiot of a husband out to wait for her in the car.... the only reason he went back, for another round of humiliation, was that she took too long, err, in letting those gentle philosopher types feelin' the baby in Chrissy's womb?! <p>

but, oh, no! it turned out, the author, DG Hear, was writing A ROMANCE! <p>

some 25 years later, with Joey's butt hole having been stretched to fit any object, he finally meets up with Chrissy, at their errr daughter's place, with both Joey and Chrissy all smiling, ready to exchange gifts and restart their interrupted romance! LOL!

it's so haliriously stupid, it's actually oddly funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great up till the end....

As with most of DGs' work, the writing and story were

great. However, like some of the other readers, it was like

taking a walk through a great looking forest to see a view

at the end of the trail, only to turn a sharp bend to suddenly find a blank wall. Too much was unresolved. Such

as: What was Chrissy doing with those guys at the start?

Why didn't she ever contact him? Why did she let her daughter think her dad was dead? (the explanation on that

one was rather weak). Just what type of person was Chrissy?

And the big one. What the hell happens now that they've met,

what with her screwing over him, his family, and her own

daughter by deceiving them all? From the story so far, our 'hero' is looking like a huge idiot. (25 to life and

it took him all 25 to figure out the 'life' part? He holds Chrissy blameless for her deception?) While Chrissy appears by far to be the biggest villain of the story. Yet we know next to nothing about her, or how the story ends. Sorry if I

seem callous, but the ending just caught me flat-footed.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
good story with problematic ending

You should have said in the story what you simply said in your response message. She was a young teen age and naive but not a slut. As it happened, the good qualities of her character in the story come across with at least many question marks -and they never get answered. The one answer we do get (the paternity) does not cover all the rest. It certainly does not cover her dubious behavior toward her ex; her daughter; and his family. All that is ok as far as portraying a character which happens to be much less than perfect. My quibble with the story is that in light of her many flaws it just seemed incongruent to read the sweet romantic ending. At best, I could see a restrained with very mixed feelings approach towards her. Think about a guy who learned that his ex wife had knowingly

stolen the experience of being grandfathers from his parents with the bogus death claims about him. And even if in hind sight, how warm and fuzzy can you be, knowing that had your ex disclosed to your daughter that you were alive, you could have gained five years of your life out of jail (assuming a similar line of action by the daughter). How about that maddening thought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It needs more

I usually rate your stories 100, but not this one. This one did not flow for me and left too many things open. It needs a second chapter to clear up the characters, what happened, and where they are going in life. I do thank you for the effort and hope you will clear it up.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Good Story

Husband went to far with the tire iron. The story leaves you with the thought that with a little work on his part that he might get his wife back.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
A sequel may be called for!!!!

I really did like this one and a sequel may be called for but that is up to you DG. It is hard to say what I liked most about this heart warming tale but I really enjoyed the erudite and entertaining comments (the good and the bad)!! I truly love your stories. Pete.

shangoshangoabout 16 years ago
Whew!

I'm a huge fan, DG, but this one didn't do it for me. When/where is a wife made to testify/write statements against her husband? Also, I can't speak for your hero, but if my wife testifies against me, and THEN cuts my family t-totally out of my ONLY CHILD's life, her only Christmas present from me would be a redeye ticket to meet God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
time heals ?

Probably so. But time also serves to fuel feelings of hate and often calls for revenge. Having learned his lesson for reacting too strongly, after 25 years he may have accepted his fate and let go of the hate/revenge attitude and just accept and enjoy the new, and apparently warm and loving family feelings. In this context I could understand the lack of emotions towards his ex-wife, but I figure the last was was not said about it. So, as suggested by other comments, a sequel could bring this story to conclusion in the mind of many readers. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please nooo

Let's see. We have guy and his pregnant wife..She gets felt up by three goons and her husband see her enjoy it.. He loses out to rage and kill one of them.. The other two breaks his arms and try to kick him dead.. She lies about it at the court guaranteeing him life in prison.. In there he is forced into sodomy and murder.. correct so far.. He gets out by his daughter, the one she also has lied too.. And believe it or not.. When he gets out the first thing on his mind is to start up his relation with his lying wife and have a real tearful loving reconciliation.. Correct? We can now see how wimps over the world are given a new standard to uphold :)...And you idi**s like it?? Get me out of here.. That said, the writing and wording seems correct but that's about all I can say.. Yoron

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Liked the story and the way it flowed. The incarceration time was a little long but seemed to fit in very well. I don't think a follow up is necessary because I like to imagine what happened later.Thanks for a good read.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
A good read but,

You spoiled it with the idea of a possible reconciliation. She showed no type of respect for her husband. She went so far as to lie on the stand, don't get me started on a wife being forced to testify against her husband, and then cut all ties to his side of the family. This is someone that can not be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You blew it this timeDG

If the Chrissy hadn't been such a tease and let John rub her belly then he would not have lost all those years. She was a slut then and who's to say that she hasn't learned in all those years that she was responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bs

that's it? that is the ending? ........... bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow....did anyone read this story....

I did not read all of the comments, but some of them led me to believe several readers did not read...or at least not all of your story. The wife testifying was incorrect since in most jurisdictions she cannot be compelled (there are exceptions to this in some places), however she did not lie as one reader said. The wife did not get felt up by 3 assholes, she got her belly rubbed by one, who was about to take extra liberties. The sentence as part of the story seemed excessive, however was accurate if you consider the viscious nature of the murder. I think the murder was not necessary, but in the end, that played into the story. As to revenge...on whom??? Readers do love their revenge and talking about what they would and would not do....hmmmm....ever actually hurt someone, kill someone, do hard time. Most of us, thankfully are civilized, and revenge is certainly a two edged sword. It was a good story, not your best, but very good. Now if the readers would actually read them fully and not put their own words, actions and sub-plots into them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think this could have been

handled better .... his wife has and had some serious mental problems....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
incomplete

Although I enjoy your wrting as I enjoyed this one, I have to say I felt this story left me hanging...... I would really hope you will complete it.

Thankyou again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some wife

1st his wife behaves as a whore, then puts him in jail like whore and slut she is.

All arround very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I like how you bring back Chrissy. Really good ending.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Probably just me but I didn't like this story as much as some others ....

It was a little "dark" for me. I couldn't really sympathize with the husband/prisoner or his wife Chrissy. I also felt like the story ended a little abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Wow....did anyone read this story...."

The phone book is filled with doctors, therapists, etc., for a large portion of the population who have chemical imbalances and emotional problems ranging from mild to severe. This story is about 2 people who have their lives taken away from them due to actions taken under personal stress. Well told and very real.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
what's next....you castrate him

jezzz this was a fucked up story.She's the cause of everything that happened yet you fuck the husband with out vasiline. just another of you man-hating crap.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
sad sad

should have run the bitch over with car , or had mob friend kill buddies buddies that beet on him, and then find her and kill her hahaha so many men in prison because bitches wanted to fuck around, should have left him in piece.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
should have had her beat

pregnant with your kid, bitch, sad story so depressing next one why dont you kill off the fucking Easter bunny-shit

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Decent

The wife wouldn't have testified at the trial. After that it just seems he got a raw deal for his whole life. Maybe he can be happy now.

Maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck the whore Cressy!

Pregnant whore Cressy played with her fuckers and then testified against her husband(what else is new !).

She was the worst kind of whore and slut.

Hubby should have executed her and her fucked-up parents considering connections he had.

Is D.G.Hear getting soft in his head, and I used to respect him for his writing?!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Wow

-Chrissy was just as young as he was so she was just as unprepared for what happened as he was -

There is nothing that makes her a whore - stupid okay - but there was nothing improper - beyond the dead guy (and fuck him) feeling her belly and it could have been just what was described. At least from her perspective - that the dickhead wanted to jump her is why he died - it did not mean she was cheating. She well might have dated any or all of them but we KNOW the baby was his and she never had another - and she always maintained she love him and was not the originator of the lie - shit chill LOL

There were a lot of side stories with little or no direct impact to the ending - so what they part of his story line -

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Two Problems

His plea bargain was for 25 years, NOT 25 to life, hell that's a sentence he could have had without bargaining!

And a doctor divorces a nurse and doesn't have to pay alimony? Not in this universe!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Another Thought

It is VERY rare to feel a baby kick if the mother is barely showing, I'm glad Chrissy is his, but I wouldn't be surprised that at least one of those guys, probably the one rubbing her "belly" had screwed her. He probably thought it might be his, that's why he was rubbing her belly and why they were smirking.

And if he's just feeling the baby kick why is his hand going lower?

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Agree with KarenE (I tend to do that a lot, must be she has a rational mind)

25 to life is not a minimum, plea bargained sentence. It's the maximum sentence.

Also, parole has nothing to do with having a place to stay, and even a brain-dead parole board, made up of escaped mental patients wouldn't expect you to have a job while still in prison! Duh. It's like expecting a baby to talk and walk, while still in the womb! Parole depends of whether or not they think you will re-offend, not if you own a house or not!

Also,(The sequel, also's revenge) it definitely seemed she was fucking at least one of those guys. Even with my admittedly limited experience with pregnancy, I know you don't have to practically finger fuck a woman to feel a baby kick, especially seeing as it wouldn't have developed arms or legs that early in a pregnancy. If she isn't showing, she's not that far along. And why would she have to go outside, in the dark, and with nobody around, in order to let him feel something any mother takes pride in; a kicking baby! The way they were acting, it was apparent that they were VERY familiar, and comfortable with each other.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also ( also, part 3- Child of also)

Did anyone else hear Morgan Freeman narrating the prison scenes? It was quite obvious whan movie Dg was watching while half heartedly writing this. All that was missing was the escape under cover of lightning! It definitely seemed like he changed his mind about where he wanted this story to go, about half way through, and then lost interest.He started with a Cheating wife story, and then decided that, instead, just for kicks, he'd do a Romance story with zero romance in it, and post it under Non something or other! I mean, wow, what an emotional reunion between Crissy and Prison Bitch. "Oh, hello there". Again, wow! Such emotion there! Makes you tear up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is bullshit

If she didnt stop his hand that means she liked it and thats as good as cheating remember the marriage vows to forsake ,All Others she didnt. His case wasnt hndled properly he falls under temporary insanity watching a man fondle his wife and then basically call gim a cuckold and he paid with his life he paid the ultimate price for messing with another mans pregnantwife

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
facts

there's so many erroneous facts in this story to rate it a MINUS 5

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago

Let's keep in mind that this is a story, a fantasy. My only complaint is it seemed to end rather abruptly.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
who went to prison?

Joe goes into a rage and kills a man for fondling his wife and smirking at him.

Joe is anally raped and does nothing to the rapist.

A man with that hot of a temper allows himself to be personally injured?

With that much rage in him he should be all over the rapist like a pissed off spider monkey on crack.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
status

The other inmates would have heard why he was in prison.

The treatment he is given is like a pedophile would get.

A murderer who beat a man to death is given more respect than that.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great story up until the incredibly abrupt ending.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Restitution?

Had he gone to trial he **MIGHT** have done better, but it could have gone either way depending on the mood of the jurors or the judge.

I as far as I am concerned he did the world a favor by ridding it of an arrogant smirking jackass. I would suspect his friends might have tightened up their act as a result of seeing (from their point of view) the unprovoked violence. One can only hope.

Some claim the ending was too abrupt, but a "happily ever after" ending gets worn down if it is examined too long. All was said that needed to be said in order for the story to be complete. Thanks for not dragging it out. Possibly some of the complaints were because they were enjoying what you wrote and didn't want to stop reading and thereby risk having to read lesser work. There's a lot of it out there, you know.

This is two in a row of yours that have, despite my trepidation, been quite uplifting and positive. Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Too short

Ok but really could have done with more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks KarenE for the perspective

A newly pregnant wife is outside with 3 assholes with one of them feeling her up at a party where her husband is there and she's innocent? Not a chance. She had to be either boffing one (or all) of these guys or she's the dumbest woman on the planet. It's amazing that the DNA proved that he was the father. Must be one of his little guys swam in and got to her before any of the asshole swimmers. I liked the overall story concept, but the details were somewhat unbelievable.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
another good story

but ended too sudden...what happened after he saw Chrissy...did they get together or what....you needed to finish the story off and if there was a happy ending

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
3.9

Not a bad tale however it was emotionally very flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
story too short

Good story. You need to add another chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rare DG Hear story

Just barely makes 3 stars. Chrissy was TOTALLY responsible for what happened. Husband did over react, but she caused the reaction in the first place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story to short

Please add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok

FTDS

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why when he was up for parole the first time,couldn't he stay with his parents as he finally did?.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Not up to your standard. Why didn't Chrissy fight to help him, especially after she was on her own? There are some big questions about her co-workers - did she do anything inappropriate? Why did she let someone (a male co-worker) feel her stomach to feel the baby? Why did those idiots intentionally bait him? That is quite an intimate gesture and really not appropriate for anyone not very close family. Lastly, the story ended way to early. Are he and Chrissy getting back together? Really deserves a chapter 2 to answer the questions and to go forward.

gopher25gopher25almost 3 years ago

Good story on the whole, but why didn't you ever tell us what was happening at the party? Why were the guys smirking at him? Why did it take Chrissy so long to come out and join him? Did she have something going on with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incomplete ending was dissatisfying.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why when up for parole ,couldn't he use his parents house as to where he would be staying?.

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Okay so where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Missing the ending ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truncated. Totally!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another open ended story. Up to a few paragraphs from the end, this story was a solid 5*. But because it has no ending, I cannot give it more than a reluctant 4*. Maybe it is better this way so that Joe will NOT be hurt and disappointed again with Chrissy! What happened to Mr. Big who got Joe the lob in the library?

BJ

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Okay, love the story a 5 worth but figure ole Joey to be a dumbass! If you're going to GET somebody at least do it when nobody is looking.

Tis fun because he'll spend the rest of his life wondering if "that guy" is going to come up from behind and waylay him again ......

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I love to write these open ended stories. I figured the readers could think their own endings from there. I thought the ending was rather good. Readers can always write a story and put the ending on that they approve of.

DG Hear

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Sigh.....not bad. Still no retribution but there was forgiveness.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Loved the story as it was well written, but I was disappointed at the very end that there was not more interaction between Joey and Chrissy, so what happened next? Even though I am disappointed it still gets a 5 from me because of the great writing, maybe the writer will someday write an epilogue and added to this story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

This story gets all five stars. It's well written, even with the ending being left where it is. Yes, the story does follow along with a certain movie, but that's not a big issue with me as I also enjoyed the movie. It was nice that both of Joe's parents were still alive. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was in its way to 5 stars until it ended without and ending. Best I can do is a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i guess you have to look at the end of the story as a possible beginning ??

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 month ago

So a man spends decades in prison due to his wife's actions and her testimony for the prosecution? He is raped and sodomized in prison due to her actions. Yet he forgives her for losing decades of his life and traumatized? This story could've been 5 stars but the end ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great! DG has an understanding of life.

The two previous comment were negative and the only thing they prove is the truth: most readers are careless readers.

We get great free entertainment and it is not appreciated.

I hope you are doing well D.G. - I miss getting new posts of your brilliant insights into human behaviour.

Not a member.,

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...