All Comments on 'Amy Fucks While I Work'

by real_life_swingers78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Equality2Equality2over 16 years ago
Great story

Thanks again for writing such an enoyable and easy to read story.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 16 years ago
Excellent Story Of A Sexy HW!!!

Loved it! Very sexy story! You guys sound like fun! 10+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done ...

They come out of the woodwork to hammer you on these stories. You'd think all the church people would be at services today! Good job on it ... don't let them slow you down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"Hot" wife story, much enjoyed

Perhaps these righteous commenters have too much time on their hands for lack of a sex life?! Also, they should review calling people "mentally idiots" ... good grammer there.

I look forward to this category for exactly the type of story you have written. Thank you and write about more of your adventures!

-docblue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This "Writer" Believes In Quantity

...but unfortunately, there's absolutely no quality in the writing. The words, phrases, dialogue, and action in this "story" have been lifted whole from a past story and installed without doing anything more than changing the names. The same grammatical errors are there. The same spelling errors are included also. Apparently this "writer" never completed 3rd grade because this is written on a 2nd grade level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story ignore the crusading moral morons

Like W.T.F. whose sole purpose on this site along with his buddies is to push his moral agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
9 inch cock

Why is it when a wife fucks someone on the side the guy is always 9 + inches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!?!

Didn't you all just come here to read dirty stories?? Now you've turned it into slamming someone for what is THEY are into. If you have constructive critisism then leave a comment but otherwise stop making yourselves feel better by bashing someone elses fantasies....I'm sure everything you're into isn't all vanilla! And just because a persons grammer and spelling is a little off doesn't give you the right to start name calling...wouldn't that be acting like you're in 2nd grade? Good luck authors, and don't let them get you down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How sick can you get?

Just another slut wife and mindless wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Right To Feel Cheated

What a fool. Any stupid idiot who lets his wife have sex with another man, has no right to dictate when, where, or with whom. Once you willingly give up your wife's body to another man, it becomes her privilege to choose her partner...or partners...when she does it, in what way she does it, how often she does it, where she does it, with or without your knowledge. You have given her permission to cuckold you. You have given her permission to get pregnant by another man and you will willingly become financially responsible for other mens' children. That's why open marriages are so stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing more than a stupid cuck and a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous