All Comments on 'My Priceless Wife'

by feliciacosmina

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You so called writers of erotica just don't get it

If a woman gives a man some pussy and he starts to talk to her like the male did to this wife then she would tell him to suck his own cock and kick his ass out. What it is is that you are an immature kid..get that a snotty nosed brat...you havent gotten any pussy so far have you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too Bad There Aren't Negative Numbers On The Scale

...because that's what this "story" deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another candidate for worst story of the year

Stupid pointless story--not erotic, not interesting not well written--what else can I say.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Darling fiction can be realistic, in fact it tends

to be very good when it is realistic. When it isnt realistic it is called fantasy. You your stories I guess could be called unrealistic fantasy fiction about your own ideas of sex and couples. Going from that, if my wife told be she had lied to me for years about having orgasms or climaxes when we have sex, my first notion would be to divorce her. Not because she was not sexually adapted to me but because for all those years I would know she had been lying to me. Any sense of trust and respect would be gone, and if there is not respect and trust with the person who is your other half, you have no marriage. You are simply roomates with benefits. From the point of her crying your story headed very swiftly downhill. No marriage can satisfactorily endure when one partner lies to the other over very serious issues, and then one spouse is free to fuck around and the other isnt. I take that back some marriages can and do endure this, but we arent really addressing the mentally ill right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
zzzzzz

read it

hated it

knowing you will not write again...priceless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OH GAWD--MORE--LOTS MORE

I loved it--those other clowns have no clue--you've got to have a chapter two and this time he sucks Mike's cock to hardness and guides it in to his wife--Then, afterward he cleans her out--groannnnnnnnnnnn more more more--dammit lots more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It was terrible

on the plus side i did not hav e to read all of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lousy story - only the "professional commentator"

Only frggin idiots like the "professional commentator [alvaron53]" would enjoy this pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice story I liked it, ignore the bullies

This author is incredibly courageous to allow the pathetic bully wimps who call themselves flamers to attack. Anonomously bullying people on an internet web site might just be the height of cowardice. This is a very well written story. I loved it. It's too bad that several pathetic weak willed individuals roam this web site harrassing people because the stories they write don't fit their limited imaginations. It's my experience that the people who are the most critical of other peoples fantasies are the least secure in their own sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Read what you like....leave us alone!

I like your story so please keep up the good work. Not to say it could not be better, but its not because of the type of story at all.

If you read a story and its not a type that you like move on. Telling us how bad the stories guys like us read and write. So what is your totally strait idea of a perfect story.... the story of your life. Get into bed with your girlfriend, missionary, fuck her for about 3 minutes (if she is lucky), cum, roll over and go to sleep. No....oh its even more normal than that you say. Your into in cest, ra pe, toilet, under age, am I getting warmer. I don't like any of those... but I don't degrade those stories because I think its sick, twisted, wrong, demented and stupid just for starters... I just stop reading them and go to the next one.

But we don't have real lives you imply. Well I am not the smartest one around like you guys are.... but I take my 133 IQ, living alone yes, without any debt, no mortgage, two vehicles owned in full. Your right I have no life, I work for a living 60+ hours a week, I have no women in my life, yes your right, 100%.

But its because its hard to find Ms. Right in the real world. I won't settle, so if I want to get some satisfaction from reading or writing a type of story I like, you should be happy for me. Because I can guarantee you that I won't care about what make you happy, just to put it down! I just worry about what makes me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it!

We enjoyed it thanks!

The negative commentators seem to be on some kind of a mission. One of them has a habit of leaving four or more anonymous comments about any story -weird!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Workout

What system did he use to build his big muscular cock? I truly hope English is not your first language. If it is, you have a muscular problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I loved your story and wish my wife would do this with a friend of ours...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Terrible. If you paid justchick to help you with this, I hope you can get your money back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous