All Comments on 'View From The Barn'

by sabb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 16 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work. Never mind these other morons. Your story was pretty good, not perfact , but very good. Too mr "once again", keep your juvenile additute in a little kiddie comic book. If this is not your type of story don't read it. Sabb, I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great work

i must say i thoroughly enjoyed this story. I think you have strong enough characters here that you could actually write a book based on them, and this story could be a chapter or two when fleshed out. If you want to reply, sabawa at hot male dott com. Well done. Keep it up. Scott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I CAN RELATE

I was raised on a farm and remember when I was really young, looking thru the crack of the barn door and seeing my dad, on his knees, sucking the cock of the farmer that lived next door. Then they switched places and the farmer sucked my dads cock for awhile. I watched as my dad shot off all over his face and then leaned down and licked it off. Then, again, they switched places and the guy shot a large load all over my dads face and into his open mouth before leaning down to lick it up. Over the next few years, I saw dad do it many more times and sometimes it was with other guys or more than one guy at a time. I am now grown and a cocksucker myself. Before my dad passed away, he told me that he knew I had been watching him all those years. He said it really turned him on knowing his own son was watching him have queer, gay, fag, homo sex with other guys and that he secretely hoped I would grow up and be the same as well. I told him I had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

I enjoyed the story, I wonder about my own father in this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to read a great story set in my own neighbourhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous