All Comments on 'Unwanted Obsession Ch. 01'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry!

I honestly wish I had something negative to say about this story but I don't. The nature and reactions of the rapist and his "victim" earn an internal chuckle which would have been external if I hadn't been so disturbed by my own excitement by the dark thoughts and actions of the rapist and the victim's reaction to it, as well as the sheer irony of the rapist falling for his victim. Beyond twisted! Just don't let it get hokey, keep whatever happens between the character as dark and disturbing as the plot. Don't hold back hold back this time, loosen the leash on the characters and let 'er rip! I can't believe I writing this. *smirk*

archetypearchetypeabout 16 years ago
Very Psychological

The way the rapist was going back and forth between some normalcy and his dark side was very clever and exciting. Rich descriptions and good dialogue added to my enjoyment of this story. Looking forward to the next part.

be_cruel13be_cruel13about 16 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

I love the premise of this story and the delicate psychological descriptions of your characters!! Hoping for more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
<3

Awesome. ^_^

windstormywindstormyabout 16 years ago
This was good...

The storyline was good. The psychological profile of the characters was even better. Nice build-up and transition between the so-called 'game' and realism. There were a few technical errors, but I was able to get past it easily. Will PM you when I can. Much luck to you and your next piece.

sweetdarknesssweetdarknessabout 16 years ago
more

More sexual torture!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very dark

but great depth of characters! Love your story-telling if a little disturbed!

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I'm suddenly considering myself very lucky at finding this story. I've never come across a story where an attacker starts feeling for his victim, even without him knowing. And don't laugh, but I see myself in this girl. Same basic appearance, same ideas about fantasies, same silly naivete. Hmm, maybe that's why I've enjoyed this chapter so much! And kudos for not falling into typical lit storyline where the girl just all of a sudden gives in, like she's not being raped. I could kiss you. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still no negative feedback...!

This story was seriously amazing!!! That girl IS me! Exact appearance, exact same desires of play-rape... I can't wait to read the next chapters!

I loved how dark and disturbed the rapist is; don't change him! Keep it dark and twisted. This is superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yumm

Wonderfully written. loved the depth of the characters and the whole vibe. This is one of the top 5 stories I've read on here...and I've read a lot of them! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

This is a story I could read over and over and never stop cumming while I'm doing it. You're an artist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was awesome so hot made me horny.

phalanx_888phalanx_888almost 12 years ago

It's been way too long since I've gotten wet while reading a story! Ronald is perfect! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well-Done!! Continue!

Please continue on with this by his keeping her in a cellar in a rented house. Cage her, chain her, tie her, fuck her, humiliate her, video tape her, train her, make some money selling her to other men, and then continue her usage again and again!

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago
Its good

I really enjoyed it. . Though I don't want him to really hurt her much.

sleazyeggsleazyeggover 9 years ago
great story!

I liked it all, the dark abuse included. I'm glad you kept writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous