All Comments on 'But I Won't Do That Ch. 08'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hard to like

Parker is a idiot and a asshole and wife not much better. Hard to get into story when you don't like the people, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
incredible

third time no fun and she is still going for it. sex seams like winetasting. who cares. whats the difference between winetasting and sex? probably nothing as it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why did you chose to write about teenagers?

OH I am sorry, they are adults just with minds of teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyable......

storyline, but I think your letting it drag a bit. That or maybe it's the one page chapters that are making it a bit of a chore. Please help it along and include more action and more words.

KevstaKevstaabout 16 years ago
Well I like it!

Each chapter is not too long, not too short. The way the story has built since part one is good, teasing and easing Jemma into the situations has been real.

If she ever got tired - or he did - and they stopped, I think there is an inner self now been released, and she would be back for more.

And I like how she feels about Gordon - that is more like real feelings too

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Okay

I have to ask the question again what exactly wont she do?

First off she wasn't going to have sex with anyone else, but then changed her mind. then when she does she doesn't like it. Second question when is she going to tell her husband that actually she doesn't want anybody else, and the next time parker want's to watch her he can go rent a porn movie. Or perhaps it's all a cunning plan, she does like all this sex, she does like parker watching her have sex, she does want to go to more of these parties. please tell me i'm wrong. I want her to be a wife who enjoys sex but only with her husband. Oh hang on this is the wrong catorgory isn't it? sorry.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Boy

Bet that showed them, when you took your cum dump wife and went home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous