All Comments on 'First Night'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sweet...

nice, warm and sensual. Good job for a first effort. Keep writing!

NafsAmaraNafsAmaraalmost 16 years ago
Thank you

That was a very nice story. Gentle, loving and caring, and as sexy as hell! Nice to see a woman in charge of her pleasure and consideration of safe sex. A couple of typos, but hey, great story. If you ever need someone to check your spelling ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exceptionally good

Sweet, tender, sexy, and believable -- one of the best first-time stories I have read on this site. Clearly the work of a real writer. If this is really your first story, which I find difficult to believe, by all means do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
First time

Excellent for a first story,Please continue writing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
OMG!!

I am in awe. Of your tender heart, your skill with words and feelings, your memory of things I believed happened in a tent in the mountains of Montana a long time ago... with a woman no longer here.

I will read every story of yours than I can find!

Thank you.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 15 years ago
Just beautiful!

I loved the tenderness of your young virgin as she explored her first partner and dared to experiment with her own lustful needs. The way you handled the female point of view is nothing short of amazing. Such knowledge and understanding.

OleguyOleguyabout 13 years ago
Gentle loving!

I like your style here. It was a pleasure to be part of such a moment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
148 Followers
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...

SIMILAR Stories